PDA

View Full Version : romo and garrett exploited our weak back 7....

stormblue
09-06-2012, 12:32 AM
as they always do .....no surprise there. considering we are even more banged up back there then last year ,
it could have/should have , been a lot worse..

defensively , all things considered , the cowboys getting 24 points is what i would have expected. they have always been
a good offense and romo always has success against us.

but offensively , that was horrible. why does it always have to be 3 quarters of conservative 1960's football , then shift into
our high powered passing attack when its too late. i am so sick of this of this crap i wanna puke.

we have the talent to go into attack mode and we never do it until its too late.
always tryin' to run to set up the pass. waste our 1st 5 or 6 possessions of every game with time consuming
attempts at establishing a running game that we don't have.
in today's nfl you pass until you catch them back on their heals then run a little.

you guys are gonna pile on me for this but i don't care.

we got our rings with huge efforts from our players DESPITE this putrid
coaching staff......not because of it .and because of the rings we are stuck with them.

no its not their fault the secondary is a M.A.S.H unit.....but it is their fault we don't average
30 points a game.and its their fault we have so many 3 and outs giving the other teams chance after chance
of exposing our weaknesses.

no the sky isn't falling .....its the same smog thats been here for 8 years.

ok Hobbits , go for it .....i'm out.

sharick88
09-06-2012, 12:33 AM
Dallas did what they should have done. They exposed our lack of depth in the secondary and made our CB's look like XFL players.

Toadofsteel
09-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Dallas did what they should have done. They exposed our lack of depth in the secondary and made our CB's look like XFL players.

What the OP is saying is that Run-Run-Pass doesn't work anymore, and I agree. Dallas started out with that like we did, and they couldn't get off the ground either. When they abandoned it they piled on the points. We stuck with that outmoded line of thought for 3 quarters and it was too late to come back...

GiantGremlin
09-06-2012, 01:02 AM
Gilbride for the most part runs and always has run a very vanilla offensive game plan, it didn't help that Cruz dropped all those passes, and the OL is suspect.