PDA

View Full Version : The o-line sucks, and we are not better team period.

BigBlueCrew22
09-06-2012, 04:31 AM
dallas is a better team, it is clear that their secondary this year will be very good, although cruz had 3 dropped passes besides that they had great coverage, when they have great coverage and ur o-line is fn terrible there is nothing you can do, our 0line is the reason our running game is absolutely horrible its not bradshaw at all, bradshaw is great the o-line doesnt make holes for the guy stop getting mad at bradshaw the guy is good, look what he did the year of our super bowl run the last couople games i think he had 100 yards each friggen time almost i know he did against the bills to get into the playoffs and he had a great final game against the pats, leave the guy alone the o-line is DONE. we are not going anywhere i said this before the season started, it is literally time to rebuild some parts of the team and it starts with the o-line, we will finish LAST IN THIS DIVISION LAST WITH 8-8, do i have HOPE obviously, but then there is a difference between hope and just the truth, DALLAS IS BETTER THEN US, PHILLY IS BETTER THEN US, and washington honestly we will find out but i know for a fact both philly and dallas are better then us, phillly is going to DESTROY US and we are not gonna beat dallas in dallas sorry guys, ALL i know it is going to be an extremely long season with this offensive line, o and by the way i was at the game tonight and i sat on the side of kenny phillips and watched him all game cuz my father continuously tells me how bad he is AND I SAW IT KP is garbage next draft we need to go 1ST ROUND O-LINEMAN 2ND ROUND SAFETY cuz he sucks, idk who was the dumbass who said rolle sucked tonight when he had like 15 tackles and is the only person that can tackle on this team, coverage he is decent, but KP byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye KP u suck. also tonight was the first time in a long time webster looked TERRIBLE, he looked old out their and slow. It is only ONE fn game and its the first game of the season so hopefully its just cuz they havent played together in a year and we will get over this very quickly or if this is how were gonna play for the rest of the season OOOOOOOO BOY lolllll very very long season, and after tonight us giant fans shouldnt give up but we have so many areas to be concerned in. on a good note ELI looked great the receivers were getting open but eli had no time like every fn play, and cruz bro dont drop 3 again please, another good note, i think hixon if he stays healthy will put up huge great slot numbers for us hes better option then randle im very glad with that coaching decision but again its not coughlin its not eli its not the receivers, that o-line ISS TERRRRRRRRRRRIBLE. DONE PERIOD THE END. IF YOU THINK DIFFERENT YOU KNOW NOTHING.

BigBlueCrew22
09-06-2012, 04:36 AM
O AND THE BIGGEST THING TONIGHT I FORGOT, OUR GREAT GREAT GREAT FRONT 4 HAD ABSOLUTELY NOOOOOOOOO PRESSURE I HOPE OSI AND TUCK SHOW UP NEXT SUNDAY CUZ IF THEY DONT WOW WOW WOW and we lose to tampa wow again......and does perry fewell know how to blitz????? i miss spags sooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 04:38 AM
I don't think that's true I think that fumble turned the game around and for those who say Cruz is the #1 look at tonight Nicks was banged up and still was dragging MC for 1st downs if he was healthy he would've beasted Claiborne. We will see them again in Dallas and the NFL needs to get the refs back even Kiwi said he's never been held so much then tonight and the Dallas cbs were pi every other play. If we get payback in Dallas this will all change.

GFiP
09-06-2012, 04:43 AM
I don't think that's true I think that fumble turned the game around and for those who say Cruz is the #1 look at tonight Nicks was banged up and still was dragging MC for 1st downs if he was healthy he would've beasted Claiborne. We will see them again in Dallas and the NFL needs to get the refs back even Kiwi said he's never been held so much then tonight and the Dallas cbs were pi every other play. If we get payback in Dallas this will all change.

Yup, this team had the life sucked out of it with that fumble. All momentum lost. Then the INT setting up the offense for an easy TD. The failure to score a TD completely lost the momentum they just gained from the INT.

The defense just stopped playing after that.

BigBlueCrew22
09-06-2012, 04:43 AM
bro tuck did nothing all night dude neither did osi, holding or not that is not an excuse at all there was no pressure at all i was their, and i have never left that stadium so mad in my life they looked badddddddddd. its the first game tho so fatigue def played a big roll and playing together for the first time also played a role and def those terrible refs. they did miss alot of holding calls its just not an excuse in my book esp our o-line omg its bad guys. lmao

GFiP
09-06-2012, 04:46 AM
bro tuck did nothing all night dude neither did osi, holding or not that is not an excuse at all there was no pressure at all i was their, and i have never left that stadium so mad in my life they looked badddddddddd. its the first game tho so fatigue def played a big roll and playing together for the first time also played a role and def those terrible refs. they did miss alot of holding calls its just not an excuse in my book esp our o-line omg its bad guys. lmao

Tuck's failed tackle on Murray before his 48 yard scamper was also embarrassing.

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 04:50 AM
Yup, this team had the life sucked out of it with that fumble. All momentum lost. Then the INT setting up the offense for an easy TD. The failure to score a TD completely lost the momentum they just gained from the INT.

The defense just stopped playing after that.I agree it was sickening to watch Tuck just give up he supposed to be the leader and pump us up that's why I miss Jacobs he puts a spark in everyone who's going to step up and take on that roll Dallas is not an elite team the won fair and square but we played like s*** and lost only ny seven. That's the way I look at it. How did you feel when Wilson fumbled that ball imagine what the team felt like TO are killers I am almost certain we go and punch that in 7points right there and if the call pi on the Cruz play another 7 right there we win this game by seven. everyone says it's luck when we win why can't it be the same for Dallas they got lucky tonight.

BigBlueCrew22
09-06-2012, 04:50 AM
tuck and kiwi missed , we have never been a good tackling team i have said it since he got here he is not a good safety he is an ok one at best but rolle is the best tackler on the team

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 04:51 AM
bro tuck did nothing all night dude neither did osi, holding or not that is not an excuse at all there was no pressure at all i was their, and i have never left that stadium so mad in my life they looked badddddddddd. its the first game tho so fatigue def played a big roll and playing together for the first time also played a role and def those terrible refs. they did miss alot of holding calls its just not an excuse in my book esp our o-line omg its bad guys. lmaoOh Ia gree with you Tuck pissed me off tonight they left JPP out there to go all out by himelf Tuck always plays that pity s*** and I hate it.

rainierjef
09-06-2012, 05:23 AM
where's the meltdown thread? i think we found our winner

RichGiants81
09-06-2012, 05:29 AM
Yeah Dallas is a better team that's why they keep winning super bowls

shotcalla39
09-06-2012, 05:40 AM
Omg bro... U gotta be kidding me.... You are throwing in the towel after 1 game this year?? Lol... Yeah we're the worst in the NFC east right? When's the last time those sorry other teams won a chip?... It's time to rebuild our team coming off a superbowl? You are a pathetic fan.... This team will be fine... The worst part Bout this game was our Dbs kept getting beat... Perry needs to straighten that out and I'm sure he will... This team will win at least 10 games this season... I

Diamondring
09-06-2012, 06:13 AM
O AND THE BIGGEST THING TONIGHT I FORGOT, OUR GREAT GREAT GREAT FRONT 4 HAD ABSOLUTELY NOOOOOOOOO PRESSURE I HOPE OSI AND TUCK SHOW UP NEXT SUNDAY CUZ IF THEY DONT WOW WOW WOW and we lose to tampa wow again......and does perry fewell know how to blitz????? i miss spags sooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

How a lot of posters talk about how good Osi is, he should be getting at the qb with JPP without Tuck.

Harooni
09-06-2012, 06:22 AM
where's the meltdown thread? i think we found our winner lol i forgot about that thread.