PDA

View Full Version : 10 days of this dreadful crap can't sleep...

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 03:32 AM
It just leaves a bad taste I hate Dallas more then anything really wanted that win tonight for once can we just blow a team out...how many times are we going to have to comeback and win. When we win I sleep like a baby when we lose don't sleep till we win I know it sounds crazy but hey. I know everyone hates Prince but for me I like him and we needed him bad tonight and Canty as well. Tuck also needs to stop with this pitty crap only time he's into the game is when the playoffs are around it seems did you see his face tonight. He looked like he just gave up. I must say to me the only ones who brought it tonight was ELI and BENNET. This feeling I do not miss losing.

GFiP
09-06-2012, 03:35 AM
If Prince doesn't play like a 1st rounder when he gets back, this team is in serious trouble. Opponents will just have quick passes torch our D.

rainierjef
09-06-2012, 04:32 AM
guys relax, you act like you've never watched a giants game before. yes division games are critical we got 5 more, win the percentage game and get into the playoffs. let them have the week one bragging rights it doesn't matter till the playoff schedule is released and we see who's in and who isn't

Diamondring
09-06-2012, 04:39 AM
whoever don't like our Giants to blow out teams, then go and be a fan of another team..

rainierjef
09-06-2012, 04:40 AM
^ obviously... that's the mature thing to say

dan1552
09-06-2012, 11:08 AM
It just leaves a bad taste I hate Dallas more then anything really wanted that win tonight for once can we just blow a team out...how many times are we going to have to comeback and win. When we win I sleep like a baby when we lose don't sleep till we win I know it sounds crazy but hey. I know everyone hates Prince but for me I like him and we needed him bad tonight and Canty as well. Tuck also needs to stop with this pitty crap only time he's into the game is when the playoffs are around it seems did you see his face tonight. He looked like he just gave up. I must say to me the only ones who brought it tonight was ELI and BENNET. This feeling I do not miss losing.

Im not gonna sleep well tonight.

Moke
09-06-2012, 11:13 AM
How old are you? You really can't sleep? Don't you have other responsibilities and stuff to take care of? I know I'll be enjoying my weekend drinking and ****.Come on dude - it's one game