PDA

View Full Version : holy S%*$ i miss spagnulo, who is this guy working for?

BigBlueCrew22
09-06-2012, 03:38 AM
we need to do something to get this guy back i know its not gonna happen but honestly he is definitely missed, i cant stand perry fewell. cant even cover with 7 guys out their covering LMAO, the guy never blitzes ever he did probably 3 times tonight. u cant do that in this league, the qb esp a good one like romo needs to be running for his life all game, if not hes going to beat u and look what happneed no pressure = no win.

Toadofsteel
09-06-2012, 03:39 AM
New Orleans...

GFiP
09-06-2012, 03:41 AM
What Spags did was amazing. I do believe that the team is still missing a field general in the LB core like Pierce used to provide. The LB core has sucked ever since he had to retire.

Toadofsteel
09-06-2012, 03:42 AM
What Spags did was amazing. I do believe that the team is still missing a field general in the LB core like Pierce used to provide. The LB core has sucked ever since he had to retire.

I'm hoping Rivers from the outside or Herzlich on the inside can become that this season. Rivers was the brightest spot out there today on defense.

GFiP
09-06-2012, 03:45 AM
I'm hoping Rivers from the outside or Herzlich on the inside can become that this season. Rivers was the brightest spot out there today on defense.

I agree, Rivers was one of few bright spots out there. I like Herzlich and I hope he can develop into that role. Chase Blackburn is basically empty space out there. Everyone runs right by him.

BigBlueCrew22
09-06-2012, 03:47 AM
guys river is hurt, so is coe. prob not playing next week both of them.

Toadofsteel
09-06-2012, 03:52 AM
Don't we get Princess Leia back next week though? Can't be worse than Tryon lol...

rainierjef
09-06-2012, 04:20 AM
wow the spags threads this early! O.O

PRGiant
09-06-2012, 08:18 AM
Last time I checked Fewell had as many rings as Spags....

Rod-Diggity
09-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Last time I checked Fewell had as many rings as Spags....
exactly...that game was lost because of execution both on the D and the O

OX1
09-06-2012, 09:18 AM
guys river is hurt, so is coe. prob not playing next week both of them.

UGH!!, when did rivers get hurt and what is it??

GMENAGAIN
09-06-2012, 10:02 AM
we need to do something to get this guy back i know its not gonna happen but honestly he is definitely missed, i cant stand perry fewell. cant even cover with 7 guys out their covering LMAO, the guy never blitzes ever he did probably 3 times tonight. u cant do that in this league, the qb esp a good one like romo needs to be running for his life all game, if not hes going to beat u and look what happneed no pressure = no win.
The sheer idiocy on these boards after a loss is truly astounding . . . . .

RoanokeFan
09-06-2012, 10:14 AM

You really think what we witnessed last night is a coaching problem?

JB456
09-06-2012, 10:48 AM
You really think what we witnessed last night is a coaching problem?

I think there were many problems last night. Obviously, player execution was bad but some of the plays they were calling had me scratching my head. Dallas went into the game trying to use the run to open up their passing game. When that failed, they adjusted. The Giants didn't adjust their play calling until it was to late. They seem to think this is a run first, smash mouth football team but it isn't. We just don't have the offensive line to support that.