PDA

View Full Version : this team will be fine.. 10 or 11 wins..

shotcalla39
09-06-2012, 05:54 AM
Some of you guys gotta be kidding me... I hear people blaming Reese.. I hear we're done.. I even heard we need to 'rebuild' coming off a superbowl win.. Lmao .. this team will be fine. The biggest improvements need to be done in the defensive backfield... Perry needs to fix our corners and safetys and get them on the right page.. some more exotic blitzes would be nice as well... Remember in 07 we got blown out our first 2 games...

This team will be fine... I'd rather lose week 1 than week 16 and 17... Guarantee this team starts out 6-2 again... Relax its 1 game... U guys act like u just started watching this team since last years playoffs... Our coaches our great... I would say weak link is Fewell but Coughlin will get it done and we will see another superbowl before Eli and TC are done

Tonights loss wasn't a bad loss.. its bad in terms of a division loss. Nut its hood that the team now realizes they're not invincible and WR got 15 games left and 5 more division gamed to play.. we now know for sure they won't be asleep playing Tampavand carolina... This team will be ready .. we have a great team... Now they will wake up, realize this is a new season and I know they will have a hood a chance as any to win a superbowl going into week 17 . And that as fans, is all we can hope for

nycsportzfan
09-06-2012, 06:47 AM
just as much as its to early to know if were done, its to early to know if were "fine"... Last yr dosen't matter anymore, its 2012.. Lots of SB teams miss the playoffs the next yr.. I for one loved last yr, but have moved on to 2012.. So far in 2012, we played one dreadful game at home and lost... Therefore, i have no idea if were fine...

kbusch22
09-06-2012, 08:09 AM
It was a bad loss...but not the end of the world. That being said, with the Giants' brutal schedule this year I would say next week vs. the Bucs might already be a must-win situation. The Bucs and Browns are probably the worst teams the Giants will be playing this year. Gotta get that W against the teams you should clearly beat, cause I don't know if 9-7 will do it this year.

11 days to prepare. They'll figure it out.

egyptian420
09-06-2012, 08:13 AM
I dont think we can conclude that we're screwed or we're "fine" based on this one game but all I could say is there are still 15 games left to be played so we shouldnt over react

miked1958
09-06-2012, 09:01 AM
I'm not worried. We had much more adversity in the two SB yrs then what happend last night

shotcalla39
09-06-2012, 09:06 AM
We qost to the cowboys twice in 07 and was Blown out by the packers... We lost to the skins twice last year and was blown out by the saints... This team is loaded with talent ... We are fine

Rod-Diggity
09-06-2012, 09:12 AM
this lost was prolly the best thing for us, humble us a bit. Now we're gonna be more hungrier than even since everyones prolly gnona throw us under the bus. I still see a 12 win season, TC gotta stop overreacting with the rookies tho give wilson and hosley a chance he should expect mistakes from them they're rookies for crying out loud