PDA

View Full Version : Omg stop already!!!!

BigBlueOnes
09-06-2012, 08:45 AM
Here we go, the sky is falling again. We suck. We're 0-16. Everyone should be fired. Are you seriously suprised? How many times have we stunk it up in our own stadium in a game we should certainly win, and we don't??

Personally I'm glad a stinky bomb is out of the way, the embarrasment will help the team get focused now. It's a LONG season. I hold out hope we can go into their house and embarass them. Again.

miked1958
09-06-2012, 08:56 AM
I know you are right! People on this board kill me. Do they realize in both SB winning seasons we lost our opening game to a divisional rivals? Dallas 45-38 in 07 and skins last yr on 9/11. Also last yr we hit a stretch mid to end of yr that looked like we were done. Losing 5-6 games and looked bad doing it. Guys hurt. Then they just turn it around and win 6 in a row against some of the best Competion the NFL had to offer and get a SB Title

miked1958
09-06-2012, 08:59 AM
07 we lose first two games while giving up 80 point. Then give up 17 in first half to washington. So 97 points in 2.5 games. Still went on to become the only team in NFL History to beat an 18-0 team in a SB

Flip Empty
09-06-2012, 09:01 AM
I'm more annoyed at at the fact there are a few more days til the rest of the league plays.

egyptian420
09-06-2012, 09:01 AM
Couldn't agree more....I'd rather us lose now than start the season 8-0 and then hit our usual 2nd half slump.

BigBlueOnes
09-06-2012, 09:41 AM
There's the fans I'm talking about! My brother is a Cowboys fan, and he's been riding me since last night about how we're done and the 'Boys are Back. We'll see. I'll take this organization any day over theirs. I just have serious concerns about our secondary but am not all doom and gloom. I think both teams looked like crap in the first half. We have a week and a half to get sorted out.

eldee
09-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Trust me on this I believe offense we will be ok but our safeties need to be faster in over the top help it is starting to become very frustrating

titwio
09-06-2012, 09:45 AM
The Giants are horrible. Seriously...If I have to wait one more year for this team to finally win a Super Bowl I'm gonna crack.

Rudyy
09-06-2012, 09:55 AM
Honestly, I'm not even upset. It happens. It's not like we got blown out either, but hopefully we get our act together.
If we play how we played last night, then I'm going to crack.

miked1958
09-06-2012, 09:57 AM
The Giants are horrible. Seriously...If I have to wait one more year for this team to finally win a Super Bowl I'm gonna crack.LOL> ROFLMAO... Thats the post of the week right there

Eli2Shockey4aTD
09-06-2012, 10:02 AM
We were horrible one game and people are venting. It happens to all teams. Most see the potential in our offense and the defense played like it did early last year, instead of the end of last year. Imagine if the Dallas O-line did not have like 12 penalties.

ryan12
09-06-2012, 10:26 AM
time to move on im pissed today but its one game

BillTheGreek
09-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Every team has a bad day or game, we are lucky or bad day was ours in the first game...........Lets adjust and start WINNING like the old Giants.

PennState1
09-06-2012, 05:01 PM
I agree totally. The sky looks good from here. Its just that we were all amped up to see the Gmen come out and destroy the Cowboys and make Jerry Jones frown so he needs another face lift. On the heels of a SuperBowl win you expect greatness so it was a big bummer but just one game in a long season. Hopefully the Superbowl hangover is gone now.

PennState1
09-06-2012, 05:02 PM
Correction...hope for greatness

nycisgreat
09-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Here we go, the sky is falling again. We suck. We're 0-16. Everyone should be fired. Are you seriously suprised? How many times have we stunk it up in our own stadium in a game we should certainly win, and we don't??

Personally I'm glad a stinky bomb is out of the way, the embarrasment will help the team get focused now. It's a LONG season. I hold out hope we can go into their house and embarass them. Again.

I agree. I am kind of glad this happened yesterday. When a strong willed team looses, it can help build a winning attitude. Being humbled when you are on cloud 9 is a good thing.

nycisgreat
09-06-2012, 05:09 PM
I agree totally. The sky looks good from here. Its just that we were all amped up to see the Gmen come out and destroy the Cowboys and make Jerry Jones frown so he needs another face lift. On the heels of a SuperBowl win you expect greatness so it was a big bummer but just one game in a long season. Hopefully the Superbowl hangover is gone now.

I agree. I know that every win counts, but I personally thought the Cowboys had more on the line then the Giants.

PennState1
09-06-2012, 05:09 PM
The good news is that while we go on and on about the loss, TC is already preparing this team for the next game.

Go Gmen!

ChuckKnoxx
09-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Really disgusted by some Giants fans today. There are 15 more rounds in this title fight, if you wanna give up after round 1 be my guest. Real fans stand up and stand tall today.

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Really disgusted by some Giants fans today. There are 15 more rounds in this title fight, if you wanna give up after round 1 be my guest. Real fans stand up and stand tall today.Well said Tampa here we come.....

Tuckit91
09-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Honestly, I'm not even upset. It happens. It's not like we got blown out either, but hopefully we get our act together.
If we play how we played last night, then I'm going to crack.

Took the words right out my mouth...Now if we lose 4-5 in a row then panic..but its only 1 game and as much as i hate losing and losing to a rival like the Cowboys we didnt get blown out and got 15 more games to go!!