PDA

View Full Version : Wilson crying...

giants-_-
09-06-2012, 07:46 AM
He must have felt like **** playing his first game and giving up the fumble and then getting benched....also good job coughlin lets not give the kid a chance to redeem himself....lets just make him feel like **** and question himself everytime he takes a snap.

Kruunch
09-06-2012, 07:48 AM
He was back in on a kickoff return.

And Nancy needs to learn to suck it up.

miked1958
09-06-2012, 07:50 AM
He must have felt like **** playing his first game and giving up the fumble and then getting benched....also good job coughlin lets not give the kid a chance to redeem himself....lets just make him feel like **** and question himself everytime he takes a snap.He did same thing with Scott last hr after the kid had two early fumbles losing one of them. Never saw Scott play again that yr. rode the pine from then on out

miked1958
09-06-2012, 07:52 AM
If this kid has what they say he has and is doing thing s in camp and practice they have not see in yrs, then they should of threw him right back out there so he could gain his confidence back...Also did RR come to the game? Barden?

gmen0820
09-06-2012, 07:53 AM
I felt so bad for Wilson. He knew what he did, and he was probably itching to get back in the game. It's easy to say now that we lost that Wilson couldn't have hurt our chances had he been put back in, but I (as well as many on here, probably) was hoping Wilson would be put back in so he could provide a spark.

3504spd
09-06-2012, 08:20 AM
Yea. His quickness would of made up for the bad oline play (hopefully)

JB456
09-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Yea. His quickness would of made up for the bad oline play (hopefully)

I think the Giants should have shown some faith and give Wilson another shot running the ball

rainierjef
09-06-2012, 08:22 AM
i didn't see any tears, i saw an upset face but i didn't see any water works.

giants-_-
09-06-2012, 08:23 AM

He was about to cry you can tell

rainierjef
09-06-2012, 08:24 AM
just a note. wilson has had ana extensive fumble issue in college. which i why I.... was surprised he was drafted by us at 32.
Disclaimer* i am not saying i am upset with the pick just providing some fyi to those that didn't now so holster your weapons

giants-_-
09-06-2012, 08:28 AM
just a note. wilson has had ana extensive fumble issue in college. which i why I.... was surprised he was drafted by us at 32.
Disclaimer* i am not saying i am upset with the pick just providing some fyi to those that didn't now so holster your weapons

So did tiki...

BigBlue1971
09-06-2012, 08:29 AM
i dont know if Wilson was crying or not but he is a young guy playing in his 1st professional game!

i wouldnt be surprised if he was crying. he appears to be an emotional guy. he wants to be good in this league but starts out in a difficult position.

he'll be fine with us and i look forward to him atoning for that mistake last night!

Roswell777
09-06-2012, 08:33 AM
It's only one fumble in one game. Coughlin is excellent at correcting the problems of his young players. Much more concerned with the two year pattern of no holes to run through for the RBs. Oline gets no push on the run and, last night, did not give Eli enough time or space to operate.

Razur
09-06-2012, 08:47 AM
He was back in on a kickoff return.

And Nancy needs to learn to suck it up.

Agreed...no more tears as Ozzy sings...Just put on yer Big Boy Pants and smash somebody's teeth loose..that will heal the fumblerooskies

RoanokeFan
09-06-2012, 08:48 AM
He must have felt like **** playing his first game and giving up the fumble and then getting benched....also good job coughlin lets not give the kid a chance to redeem himself....lets just make him feel like **** and question himself everytime he takes a snap.

It is not a surprise to any ball handler on the GIANTS that the penalty for losing the ball is the dog house. If Wilson is going to question himself every time he takes a snap, then he doesn't belong in the NFL.. He is a rookie and his losing the ball is a rookie mistake that just isn't tolerated by the coaching staff. He did actually get on the field again, much to my surprise, but his ball handling duties were done for the night.

Don't blame coaches for the shortcomings of players.

Wilson can fix the problem

nhpgiantsfan
09-06-2012, 09:08 AM
My question is, who will TC trust behind AB. I dont think AB got a blow the rest of the night. We all know AB cant take every snap all year. TC decided to cut Ware, which I'm totally ok with. But he is gonna have to learn how to trust these kids or at least give them another shot, or he's gonna run AB into the ground by mid season.

RoanokeFan
09-06-2012, 09:09 AM
My question is, who will TC trust behind AB. I dont think AB got a blow the rest of the night. We all know AB cant take every snap all year. TC decided to cut Ware, which I'm totally ok with. But he is gonna have to learn how to trust these kids or at least give them another shot, or he's gonna run AB into the ground by mid season.

It could be Brown

Flip Empty
09-06-2012, 09:11 AM
So did tiki...
Bradshaw, too.

Eli2Shockey4aTD
09-06-2012, 09:12 AM
WIlson should have been given another shot in the second half. I would not want that fumble even close to being the last touch he remembers in the game.

craigjr007
09-06-2012, 09:24 AM
nope its official http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/2012/09/05/new-york-giants-rookie-david-wilson-cries-on-sideline-after-first-career-fumble/

CDN_G-FAN
09-06-2012, 09:32 AM
yeah, harbaugh gave kyle williams a chance to redeem himself which I personally really appreciated.

this isn't pop warner. do your job. especially since the knock on him is ball security.

he'd not going to get cut because of this, but this coaching staff stresses eliminating turnovers and in a 7 point game it should be obvious why its important.

Black
09-06-2012, 09:38 AM
nope its official http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/2012/09/05/new-york-giants-rookie-david-wilson-cries-on-sideline-after-first-career-fumble/

it's "official" because this blogger said so? lol

you could tell he was upset, but crying? nah

TheEnigma
09-06-2012, 09:40 AM
I'd say he was "on the verge" of crying. He is barely an adult as well and I now just realized he is the only Giant who can't drink lol.

GMENAGAIN
09-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Yes, TC is an idiot. I look forward to your "Fire TC" thread that is sure to be on its way . . . . .

If this guy was really crying, that is very concerning to me. Maybe he needs a couiple of dunks in the cold tub . . . . .

giants-_-
09-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Yes, TC is an idiot. I look forward to your "Fire TC" thread that is sure to be on its way . . . . .

If this guy was really crying, that is very concerning to me. Maybe he needs a couiple of dunks in the cold tub . . . . .

Man if i was a rookie and somebody tried that **** on me i would shank em nice and quick.

GMENAGAIN
09-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Man if i was a rookie and somebody tried that **** on me i would shank em nice and quick.
I'm sure you would tough guy . . . . .

giants-_-
09-06-2012, 10:08 AM
I'm sure you would tough guy . . . . .

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. . You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps , you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you

Manning
09-06-2012, 10:08 AM
he didnt get chewed out thats for sure... but what a *****

GMENAGAIN
09-06-2012, 10:12 AM
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. . You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps , you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you

"Gorilla" warfare . . . . lol

RagTime Blue
09-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Maybe TC was afraid of what might happen if he fumbled again. Not just to the game, but to his confidence in the long-term. I think TC was protecting him, since DW clearly wasn't just going to shake that first one off.

giants-_-
09-06-2012, 10:14 AM

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/12/10/680ef33d-7123-45a6-9648-71bc562c4705.jpg

G-Men Surg.
09-06-2012, 12:49 PM
WTH is wrong with this guy ?!?!

Dwinsballgames
09-06-2012, 12:58 PM
They need to do the same thing with Wilson that they did with Tiki. Give him a football, have him carry it around with him to all of the team meetings, etc. and have everyone on the team try and knock it out of his hands. He'll learn to carry it high and tight.

FlyingTruck
09-06-2012, 01:11 PM
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. . You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps , you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over youThis. plus your avatar. You win the internet.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 01:13 PM
oh stop.....you think TC actually hurt the kids psyche because he benched him. If thats the case them Wilson will never ever make it as and NFL RB...ever....

GameTime
09-06-2012, 01:15 PM
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/12/10/680ef33d-7123-45a6-9648-71bc562c4705.jpg
is that you above in training......lol

Kruunch
09-06-2012, 01:15 PM
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. . You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps , you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you

Is that you Mom?

thomsoad
09-06-2012, 01:17 PM
TC made it perfectly clear that he aint playing around with fumbles when it comes to Wilson.
You fumble...you aint playing...that simple.
That being said...Wilson will playing in the next game.
Hes got 10 days to figure out how to hold onto a football.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Is that you Mom?

:D...............

BlueSanta
09-06-2012, 01:19 PM
lol, top of the class "in Navy Seal."

I always wanted to go to Clown College personally.

Rat_bastich
09-06-2012, 01:56 PM
lol, top of the class "in Navy Seal."

I always wanted to go to Clown College personally.

Yep, you learn to balance a ball on your nose there.

Hooligans
09-06-2012, 02:23 PM
In the NFL, if you fumble, you sit...simple as that and either Wilson mans up and holds on to the ball or he is gone.

Hoods
09-06-2012, 03:27 PM

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/372/crywilsonmedium.gif

wuzpapn
09-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Who cares, that's why they're called emotions. I would hate it more if he didn't care that he fumbled. Like nobody hear has had a tear develop when they've become highly upset. The kid wanted to make a great impression and knew he ****ed up once that ball slipped out.

giants-_-
09-06-2012, 03:42 PM
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/372/crywilsonmedium.gif

****tttt, feel bad for the kid, rooting for him now all season long

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Coughlin sat him last night cause it was against a division rival and he wanted to teach him a lesson you cannot do this sometimes you have to be tough to get things through to rookies what if he went out there again and fumbled he would've been destroyed better to let him calm down and get ready for week 2.