PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Man Award for week one

TroyArcher
09-06-2012, 09:30 AM
Tough choice between osi and Tuck but I have to give it to Osi. Tuck got too much exposure on the missed tackle in the backfield on Murrays big run.

giants-_-
09-06-2012, 09:31 AM
I wish we had three JPP's...

Easy E.
09-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Tuck and Osi should share the award.

nycsportzfan
09-06-2012, 09:54 AM
I'll say a 3rd WR.. I mean, not one of Barden, Jerrnigan, or Randle did anything or was even involved in anything. Sometimes Gilbride can be wierd with his playcalling and who he uses..

lamas
09-06-2012, 09:57 AM
I'll say a 3rd WR.. I mean, not one of Barden, Jerrnigan, or Randle did anything or was even involved in anything. Sometimes Gilbride can be wierd with his playcalling and who he uses..

Hixon didn't look half bad. Had a couple nice catches and a chance at a TD that Eli overthrew.

Invisible Man Award goes to Osi. Tuck at least had a tackle and a few assists. Osi did nothing.

The_ One
09-06-2012, 10:28 AM
I'll say a 3rd WR.. I mean, not one of Barden, Jerrnigan, or Randle did anything or was even involved in anything. Sometimes Gilbride can be wierd with his playcalling and who he uses..Jerrnigan was a healthy scratch.

Manning
09-06-2012, 10:30 AM
Who is this Osi character? Didn't hear anything about him last night.

giantfan1976
09-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Tough choice between osi and Tuck but I have to give it to Osi. Tuck got too much exposure on the missed tackle in the backfield on Murrays big run.

You're going D Line huh? That's a good choice. I too have co-recipients of this prestigious award. My award goes to Corey Webster and Victor Cruz.

bandwgn86
09-06-2012, 10:32 AM
I'm thinking Cruz wishes he was invisible now...

Manning
09-06-2012, 10:35 AM
You're going D Line huh? That's a good choice. I too have co-recipients of this prestigious award. My award goes to Corey Webster and Victor Cruz. Cruz wasn't INVISIBLE. He was quite visibly dropping every big pass.

qndarius3
09-06-2012, 10:37 AM
im going to go with the entire O-Line.
This is a serious issue, and something that has really been exposed (re: running/pass protecting). They got to eli way too many times last night. I dont think the addition of beatty to LT will make that much difference either.

giantfan1976
09-06-2012, 10:40 AM
Cruz wasn't INVISIBLE. He was quite visibly dropping every big pass.

You know, I've never been a coach, but I had a strange feeling when Tom Coughlin was quoted more than once this off season making jokes (probably not joking) about how Victor Cruz was a busy man in the off season. This kid needs to allow the leaders to teach him how to be a professional.

giantfan1976
09-06-2012, 10:41 AM
im going to go with the entire O-Line.
This is a serious issue, and something that has really been exposed (re: running/pass protecting). They got to eli way too many times last night. I dont think the addition of beatty to LT will make that much difference either.

Actually, Deihl got beat way more than Sean Locklear did. And, Diehl had more TE and RB help with blocking.

Black
09-06-2012, 10:43 AM
can we give the award to our wr's?

bill2000
09-06-2012, 11:26 AM
This was a team effort. O-line, wr's, rb's, tight ends, de's corners, coaches...an embarrassing display if ineptitude.

JB456
09-06-2012, 11:40 AM
This was a team effort. O-line, wr's, rb's, tight ends, de's corners, coaches...an embarrassing display if ineptitude.

I actually liked the tight end play from last night. With the exception of one dropped pass, Bennett was a beast at blocking and made some nice plays in the passing game.

giantsfan420
09-06-2012, 11:44 AM
i vote DD. he single handedly killed several important drives. He wiffed completely on a few blocks. Eli had to keep sliding bc of the pressure he was allowing EVEY SINGLE DROP BACK...

love DD, but get Beatty at LT and Lockler (who did a good job imho) at RT...should jelp a lot