PDA

View Full Version : Eli would have tied the game if the damn D could have made one stop in the second hal

TroyArcher
09-06-2012, 08:38 AM
I really felt that Eli would do it to Dallas again but unfortunately the Defense could not muster up one stop in the second half. A real shame.

egyptian420
09-06-2012, 08:41 AM
It sort of reminded me of the 2nd game we had against the Eagles last year. The defense was playing great earlier on but our offense just couldn't do jack ####. Eventually our defense started to wear down/get figured out and get beat, by which time it was simply too late for the offense to start getting things going.

BlueSanta
09-06-2012, 08:41 AM
This is a circular argument. You could very easily argue the defense may have been able to make a stop if they werent so tired from being left on the field for most of the 1st 3 quarters.

BigBlue1971
09-06-2012, 08:43 AM
yea i was susprised at the time of possession factor for the cowturds especially in the 2nd half. if the defense couldve stopped any of those drives the game might have been different!

TroyArcher
09-06-2012, 08:50 AM
This is a circular argument. You could very easily argue the defense may have been able to make a stop if they werent so tired from being left on the field for most of the 1st 3 quarters.

Well then maybe the defense should have tried to get a 3 and out one time in the second half. Dallas scored the last 4 times they got the ball and then ran out the clock. The offense was not very good in the first half byt did score two TD's on only 3 possesions in the second half.