PDA

View Full Version : Defense reminded of the early season defense of last year

TroyArcher
09-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Lets hope they get their act together and soon. They have a brutal schedule and can't play like last night or it will be a long season.

Blue in Oz
09-06-2012, 09:51 AM
I hope our D will get better, and it will, I just would not like to see that D verse the Pack or the Saints.

river555
09-06-2012, 10:09 AM
It's funny how this always happens...as good as a defense we have there are times we just down right stink. We have the players, just need play better and LEARN HOW TO DEFEND A QUICK SLANT.

Eli2Shockey4aTD
09-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Yah I am not sure why they looked like they did last year. Disapointed. Inuries I am sure played a part, but also some guys seemed to be slow to react or reacted wrong.

ozzie0075
09-06-2012, 10:25 AM
It's funny how this always happens...as good as a defense we have there are times we just down right stink. We have the players, just need play better and LEARN HOW TO DEFEND A QUICK SLANT.

The quick slant was a play that Romo checked too every time the Giants showed blitz. Fewell was forced to blitz because the front 4 with the exception of JPP wasn't getting to the passer. Just comes down to Romo making the right adjustments against a defense that was severely handicapped by Osi and Tuck's poor play.