PDA

View Full Version : 3 sacks

ibbill
09-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Dallas D out sacks the NYG D what???????

Eli sacked 3 times. Hit and harrased the whole game. We have 1 sack. Poor O line play.

titwio
09-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Giants had two sacks that I remember. One by Linval and the other by Bernard. Even though it was only two, the Giants got pressure on Romo. Romo was just good at getting rid of it fast and it was mostly on the quick slant.

Apparently the Giants don't know what a slant is.

TroyArcher
09-06-2012, 08:47 AM
O-line may be worse than last year which is scarey. Reese dropped the ball by not picking up a top notch FA o-lineman or two the past few years. It is a real weak spot - can't run block and can't pass protect.

BigBlue1971
09-06-2012, 09:02 AM
even with the 2 sacks the Giants played a poor defensive game last night!

they couldnt stop Ogletree or Murray when it counted.

ibbill
09-06-2012, 09:09 AM
Giants had two sacks that I remember. One by Linval and the other by Bernard. Even though it was only two, the Giants got pressure on Romo. Romo was just good at getting rid of it fast and it was mostly on the quick slant.

Apparently the Giants don't know what a slant is.

oops my mistake

TheEnigma
09-06-2012, 09:13 AM
I think it's less a comparison between the 2 defenses but more so the quality of our O-lines. Even with a few 2nd stringers on the interior, they looked much better than our offensive line in both run blocking and pass blocking.

ozzie0075
09-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Also Tuck and Osi we non existent last night. They did nothing to help out JPP. They need to be better to help cover up the deficiencies in the back 7.