PDA

View Full Version : Buck and Troy are back!

TuckYou
12-14-2011, 06:18 PM
Yay!

Why do we continually get these 2 asshats every week. They constantly ruin my watching experience. I hate muting cause then its hard to tell what's going on a lot.

Between these 2 and Chris Colonworth , its tough to watchn the giants games.

Why the Hell are they doing the Giants Skins game anyway? So they can hate more on Eli? Come on man.

Itlan
12-14-2011, 06:27 PM
I love them lol.

Overdrive92
12-14-2011, 06:31 PM
And all the people who were ranting about how they dislike Al Michaels were suddenly silenced...

...Yeah, not sure why we keep getting them. And with our next 2 games against the Jets and Cowboys also on FOX, you can bet your *** we'll be seeing them for 3 straight weeks, possibly more if we make the Playoffs.

Gianthunter
12-14-2011, 07:10 PM
Simple we are Foxs game of the week. Get ready for a commercial interrupted by a football game.[:@]

fourth&forever
12-14-2011, 07:24 PM
Pass me the remote.

TuckYou
12-14-2011, 10:01 PM
Simple we are Foxs game of the week. Get ready for a commercial interrupted by a football game.[:@]</P>

Why the hell are we the game of the week on fox every week then! What the hell!? Every week if it is a 1pm or 4pm game, we have these 2 jackwagons.</P>

egyptian420
12-14-2011, 10:04 PM
Don't mind Aikman, can't stand Buck.

YATittle1962
12-15-2011, 12:01 AM
why in the world would anyone care who is calling a football game?

never understand it

Overdrive92
12-15-2011, 12:03 AM

never understand it

Have you ever listened to Joe Buck?

Overdrive92
12-15-2011, 12:04 AM
Simple we are Foxs game of the week. Get ready for a commercial interrupted by a football game.[:@]</P>

Why the hell are we the game of the week on fox every week then! What the hell!? Every week if it is a 1pm or 4pm game, we have these 2 jackwagons.</P>

I have no idea. From an unbiased point of view, is our game really better than Lions-Raiders? I mean, how the heck do the Redskins qualify to be a part of America's Game Of The Week. America doesn't care about the 4-9, eliminated Redskins.

harrycarson
12-15-2011, 12:19 AM
why in the world would anyone care who is calling a football game? never understand it</P>

</P>

I use to think this way also but then I started listening to what they were saying and with what tone. It seems to me that they always seem to be making negetive comments in a tone that makes the GMEN sound like knuckleheads or that when we do something good it is because the other team did something wrong not that we did something right. THEY ARE JACKWAGONS, SO THERE!!!!!</P>

TuckYou
12-15-2011, 08:08 AM
why in the world would anyone care who is calling a football game? never understand it</P>

Honestly, I dont give a crap about WHAT these 2 say, or anyone else for that matter. But what these guys do is take away from my viewing experience. You can say they arent that bad, but if you watch a game with these 2 or Colonworth, then compare it to watching the game onCBS or a Fox game without them, you can really hear how bad they are. Aikman critisizing Eli at least 5-6 times a game, saying he throws off his back foot and doesnt understand where Eli was throwing or why he did (It will happen in this game too trust me), and then not say a word about the other teams QB. He really is tough on Eli more then any other QB. Buck, well, "The... Giants... are...going to...the..superbowl.....ZZZZzzZZZzzzZZZzzz..." That was his call after Tynes hit that FG in OT. I loved how Justin Timberlake called Buck out in that allstar game interview live on national TV. Everyone knows he is horrible.</P>

With better broadcasters, and unbiased ones, the game is just less annoying to view on TV. There are plenty of good broadcasters though, why cant we ever get them anymore...</P>

nygsb42champs
12-15-2011, 08:10 AM
when you play in the #1 Fox game of the week we are going to get stuck with them.

GameTime
12-15-2011, 08:18 AM
In all my years watching football never once have the announcers really had an impact on the game for me. Have I gotten annoyed at times the crap thatthey say.....sure. But come on guys.....really!!!??/</P>

Its a couple of monkeys with a microphone. The plays in the game are why you really watch....isnt it???</P>

If you watch the game for the announcers or let them bother that much then you need listen to the game on the radio. </P>

kbusch22
12-15-2011, 08:55 AM
Aikman isn't that bad...unless the Giants are playing the Cowboys. Week 17 is going to be hell. Hopefully everything can fall into place so the Giants will have clinched before then.

bandwgn86
12-15-2011, 08:57 AM

never understand it

Have you ever listened to Joe Buck?Lol.. I personally think it's hilarious watching Buck try and hide his man crush for Aikman.

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 09:16 AM
Yay!

Why do we continually get these 2 asshats every week. They constantly ruin my watching experience. I hate muting cause then its hard to tell what's going on a lot.

Between these 2 and Chris Colonworth , its tough to watchn the giants games.

Why the Hell are they doing the Giants Skins game anyway? So they can hate more on Eli? Come on man.

because they are fox's "A" team

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 09:18 AM

never understand it

because you have to listen to them all game

GameTime
12-15-2011, 09:23 AM
why in the world would anyone care who is calling a football game? never understand it

</P>

I agree with YA....</P>

maybe its may ability to not pay attention. But the only part I actually pay attention tois the play by play. I have gotten annoyed with some of the comments but it never effects me watchng the game. </P>

Basically the voices are there just to break up the silence....</P>

</P>

BlueJayC
12-15-2011, 10:27 AM
The two absolute worst commentators are Buck and Collinsworthless....notorious Giants haters.....I used to like Aikman but you can tell the Giants owning Dallas as of late is starting to wear thin and him and it's coming through in his commentating......</P>

It got so bad Sunday Night with Collingsworthless that I tried getting the game on radio but the radio feed was ticks ahead of the TV.....so then I muted the game......the silence was even worth.....so I went back to the TV feed and had to sit through listening about the two terrible snaps Romo handled and the new rookie centermeanwhile Eli was making gold glove play after gold glove play all game with a back-up center.....barely a mention except for the last drive on the Ware offsides.</P>

Hearing any combination of the announcers above makes me sick:</P>

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Vomit.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3218)</P>

But goes hand in hand with the Giants being this year's cardiac kids.......get a game of the week every week.</P>

JesseJames
12-15-2011, 10:31 AM
Joe Buck is Aikmans parrot, he repeats anything Aikman says...

TuckYou
12-15-2011, 10:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&amp;v=fkCSZKbyL94&amp;feature=endscreen</P>

</P>

onlineprof
12-15-2011, 10:44 AM
I so agree. In the game with New England, Eli threw an interception. Aikman must have mentioned it at least 5 times. Then Brady threw an interception. I think Aikman mentioned it once.

The coverage is so biased and unbalanced it is annoying. And I sense that Aikman just does not like the Giants at all and particularly Eli. Hard to listen to him as a commentator.

galaxy10
12-15-2011, 10:53 AM
I hate listening to these guys during the giant's games. Announcers are supposed to be professional and unbiased. As far as I am concerned, they s-ck at their profession. What's worse is that they don't care. I am a die hard Giant fan, but I could announce better games. It does not take much to be unbiased about football. I mute my TV and watch without these morons. I bet half the guys on this board could call a better game.

daynemustgo
12-15-2011, 10:59 AM
Simms and Nantz are decent but nobody out there is close to Madden & Sumerall.

BlueJayC
12-15-2011, 11:00 AM

</P>

</P>

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Never heard that before......frickin hysterical......just forwarded it to 20 people.....that is Joe Buck.....thanks for the link.....still losing it.....</P>

Kruunch
12-15-2011, 11:01 AM

never understand it

Ever hear Jerry Glanville call a game back in the day?

Oy vey.

BlueJayC
12-15-2011, 11:03 AM
why in the world would anyone care who is calling a football game? never understand it Ever hear Jerry Glanville call a game back in the day? Oy vey.</P>

Oh c'mon......at least good ol Jerry provided some comedic value.....guy was classic......terrible at announcing but it was actually funny hearing him do games.</P>

galaxy10
12-15-2011, 11:03 AM
Simms and Nantz are decent but nobody out there is close to Madden &amp; Sumerall.

Agreed

VegasGmen
12-15-2011, 11:28 AM

</P>
Funny stuff!!! All you need to know about Buck is that he isn't even used by NFL films for probably the most famous play in SB history. They use Bob Papa's commentary instead on the Tyree catch.

MattMeyerBud
12-15-2011, 11:52 AM
why in the world would anyone care who is calling a football game? never understand it

</p>

I agree with YA....</p>

maybe its may ability to not pay attention. But the only part I actually pay attention tois the play by play. I have gotten annoyed with some of the comments but it never effects me watchng the game. </p>

Basically the voices are there just to break up the silence....</p>

</p>

its hard to tune out sometimes

Ruttiger711
12-15-2011, 11:59 AM

</p>

I agree with YA....</p>

maybe its may ability to not pay attention. But the only part I actually pay attention tois the play by play. I have gotten annoyed with some of the comments but it never effects me watchng the game. </p>

Basically the voices are there just to break up the silence....</p>

</p>

its hard to tune out sometimes

I believe YA's a season ticket holder? So he has to put up with announcers much less :)