PDA

View Full Version : Lone bright spot: Keith Rivers

Manning
09-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Guy looked awesome last night, minus the play where he missed the wide open sack. I read he got hurt is this true?

qndarius3
09-06-2012, 10:40 AM
i was gonna post something about this. he looked quick, and was around the ball often.

GMENAGAIN
09-06-2012, 10:58 AM
He was all over the field in the first half . . .. very impressive.

Buddy333
09-06-2012, 11:00 AM
He did look good until he was injured. What's wrong with him anyway?

Redeyejedi
09-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Wasnt the lone bright spot. JPP played his *** off I dont care what the stat sheet says. The guy caused pressure all night long.Martellus Bennet was very good and if he wasnt out there the Giants wouldnt of gotten a pass off all night. He masks just how putrid and inept this Oline is.The Giants have a historically bad Oline. I have never seen in all my years watching Giant football an Oline as pathetic as the 1 being sent out to slaughter for this team

ryan12
09-06-2012, 11:43 AM
he did look good absoulte steal for a 6th pick. hope he stays healthy

JB456
09-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Does anyone have any news on his injury? Is it serious and when he is expected to return?

Kruunch
09-06-2012, 12:09 PM
Wasnt the lone bright spot. JPP played his *** off I dont care what the stat sheet says. The guy caused pressure all night long.Martellus Bennet was very good and if he wasnt out there the Giants wouldnt of gotten a pass off all night. He masks just how putrid and inept this Oline is.The Giants have a historically bad Oline. I have never seen in all my years watching Giant football an Oline as pathetic as the 1 being sent out to slaughter for this team

Must have missed the Giants of the mid 90s then.

Yeesh!

ImElectric2
09-06-2012, 12:35 PM
Rivers was a beast last night. If he keeps it up and stays healthy Reeses genius status goes up 30 points. He's the LB fans have been screaming for the last few years. We need to sign him long term should he continue o build a bridge off his current play. Yeah, I went there.

YATittle1962
09-06-2012, 12:36 PM
dude is constantly around the ball

great pick up

I hope he is ok

Kruunch
09-06-2012, 12:37 PM
dude is constantly around the ball

great pick up

I hope he is ok

That was his knock ... he couldn't stay healthy. :(

ImElectric2
09-06-2012, 12:40 PM
That was his knock ... he couldn't stay healthy. :(Sorta b.s. though...the broken jaw was a cheap shot and the wrist was a freak thing. I know those topics have been broached to death, but its something to consider. The Bengals took Burfict. 'nuff said.

B&RWarrior
09-06-2012, 01:10 PM

Dead on Redeye! Rivers was good but to me JPP let everybody know that he will be the king on our Dline for years to come. I was particularly impressed with his effectiveness out of the DT slot. His combination of power and speed leaves you awestruck. Martellus Bennet looked good too- any TE that can go one on one with Ware and not look like a rag doll is a win in my book. HE ran good routes and blocked well. He looks like a good pick up.

Bobby1
09-06-2012, 01:21 PM
The lost of Rivers for the second half of he game last night was a maor hit. This guy was all over the field making plays and shuting down the Cowboy's running game. He needs to find a way to stay on the field he's exactly what our defense needs.