PDA

View Full Version : 3 Safety Sets

Rod-Diggity
09-06-2012, 09:41 AM
should we go back to that with will hill taking over grants role in goal line situations if i'm thinking of the right play when Austin was wide open for the TD. We might have fared better with the 3 safety look going forward.

Redeyejedi
09-06-2012, 09:54 AM
It will be fine if its Williams rivers and Boley. If its Blackburn then yes its not a good idea

Rod-Diggity
09-06-2012, 10:39 AM
I just think having hill who's prolly faster than any of our lb's would be a better match up tho I do like williams athletic ability

YATittle1962
09-06-2012, 10:45 AM
should we go back to that with will hill taking over grants role in goal line situations if i'm thinking of the right play when Austin was wide open for the TD. We might have fared better with the 3 safety look going forward.

when was Austin wide open for a TD?

G.I. Ants
09-06-2012, 10:52 AM
when was Austin wide open for a TD?I am curious about that one myself. Romo threw a nice pass to his tall receiver who easily out jumped the smaller Tryon, then Austin cut inside avoiding contact with the safety who was a couple of steps behind. 3 safety set would not have improved the outcome of that play, Dallas played it well to their advantage.

Rod-Diggity
09-06-2012, 10:54 AM
I guess I wasn't thinking of the right play then maybe it was ogletree

Kruunch
09-06-2012, 10:59 AM

We should be we don't have the personnel.

Once God allows us to field more than 1.5 healthy CBs we should see some true nickels.

YATittle1962
I guess I wasn't thinking of the right play then maybe it was ogletree

on the second Ogltree TD Webster bit the double move and just flat out got beat

and on the first Ogletree TD the play broke down he just slipped away from both Blackburn and Williams who had him in short coverage and he ended up standing alone in the endzone

Austin was double covered on his TD by Rolle and I believe Tryon ...Romo just put up a great ball and Miles just went and picked the apple off the highest branch

Buddy333
I agree they have to get Hill out there. That guy is a play maker.

Rod-Diggity
09-06-2012, 11:28 AM
on the second Ogltree TD Webster bit the double move and just flat out got beat

and on the first Ogletree TD the play broke down he just slipped away from both Blackburn and Williams who had him in short coverage and he ended up standing alone in the endzone

Austin was double covered on his TD by Rolle and I believe Tryon ...Romo just put up a great ball and Miles just went and picked the apple off the highest branch

ok yea I was thinking of the 1st ogletree td