PDA

View Full Version : Questionable use of rookies

Mick Jagger
09-06-2012, 10:55 AM
We coached/played scared/stupid last night:

1. Why in the world was Reuben Randle not used? Damn Claiborne was out there every down -- and Randle never sees the field? Come on.

2. The secondary was being torched -- where was Hosley? Could it have been any worse?

3. So Wilson fumbles once -- hardly ever sees the field again?

I simply don't get it.

Also, Dallas' O-Line is nonexistent -- so where was the pressure in the 2nd half?

And Eli looked tentative, Cruz clueless.

This reminded me of that damn Redskins debacle toward the end of last season -- we were outplayed and outcoached. Another regualr season of anguish looks likely.

Redeyejedi
09-06-2012, 10:56 AM
I was fine with Wilson being benched. I would of played Randle

Rudyy
09-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Regular season of anguish...that leads to the playoffs and Super Bowl :D

Manning
09-06-2012, 11:01 AM
i had us at 15-1... and not losing this game.. might have to update my predictions.

Mick Jagger
09-06-2012, 11:01 AM
Just had a feeling they would suck last night.

Mick Jagger
09-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Almost forgot -- our O-Line looked as clueless as most of last year. Anyone have a clue what's really wrong? Lack of talent or bad technique?

GMENAGAIN
09-06-2012, 11:10 AM

1. Why in the world was Reuben Randle not used? Damn Claiborne was out there every down -- and Randle never sees the field? Come on.

2. The secondary was being torched -- where was Hosley? Could it have been any worse?

I simply don't get it.

Also, Dallas' O-Line is nonexistent -- so where was the pressure in the 2nd half?

This reminded me of that damn Redskins debacle toward the end of last season -- we were outplayed and outcoached. Another regualr season of anguish looks likely.

I'm guessing that you don't "get" a lot of things . . . . .

BigBlue1971
09-06-2012, 11:11 AM
i agree with all said here; however playing the 1st game of the season has to factor some where here!

the Cowboys adjjusted better after half time! the defense wasnt ready for them! alls we needed was a coupla big stops and we win!

it didnt happen so we have to get ready for the next game. 1 positive - we have 10-11 days to get ready!

Mick Jagger
09-06-2012, 01:34 PM
The Jekyl and Hyde nature of this team never ceases to amaze. For example, how did Victor Cruz and Corey Webster manage to not show up last night? Inexcusable.

RoanokeFan
09-06-2012, 03:02 PM

I simply don't get it.

Hosley was on the field a lot last night and Wilson will see the field again, he was on the field after the fumble. Both of them have the potential to develop into great players in the NFL

fourth&forever
09-06-2012, 07:02 PM

I simply don't get it.

1. Where do you want to use Randle? At WR? Nicks, Cruz, Hixon are better. Maybe even Barden at this point.
As return man? Wilson and Hixon did a good job fielding last night.
2. Hosley was out there. (don't know how much). And yes, of course it could be worse.
3. Rookie puts ball on ground = doghouse. I guess you haven't followed Tom Coughlin for very long.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-06-2012, 07:04 PM
Eli looked tentative? Please don't create a sixth post.