PDA

View Full Version : Halftime Boo-ers

GMENAGAIN
09-06-2012, 11:07 AM
For those of you who booed the defendng SB Champs as they left the field at halftime down 7-3, could you please explain what your thinking was? I am very curious . . . . .

Thank you.

giants-_-
09-06-2012, 11:09 AM
Well other then the fact that they played like ****, i just felt like it was a good time to boo...

Manning
09-06-2012, 11:10 AM
ppl actually booed them?? REALLY?? it wasnt like we were down 14 pts.

GMENAGAIN
09-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Well other then the fact that they played like ****, i just felt like it was a good time to boo...
Did it have anything to do with your tiny brain? Just curious . . . . .

giants-_-
09-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Did it have anything to do with your tiny brain? Just curious . . . . .

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

GMENAGAIN
09-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Youíve got to be kidding me. Iíve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Itís just common sense.

I'll take that as a yes.

YATittle1962
09-06-2012, 11:19 AM
I didn't hear any boos when the half ended

RoanokeFan
09-06-2012, 11:19 AM
I was at the game and I don't recall a lot of booing at half time or at any other time really. I will say the cheering became subdued as the game wore on through the 3rd quarter. There are always fans who boo, it's how they react to negativity on the field. The loudest booing I witnessed had to do with the Cowboys coming and going on/off the field.

YATittle1962
09-06-2012, 11:35 AM
I was at the game and I don't recall a lot of booing at half time or at any other time really. I will say the cheering became subdued as the game wore on through the 3rd quarter. There are always fans who boo, it's how they react to negativity on the field. The loudest booing I witnessed had to do with the Cowboys coming and going on/off the field.

I heard a lot of the same

I must say .....the beginning of the game on the first Dallas possession was close to the loudest I have ever heard that building

TheAnalyst
09-06-2012, 11:38 AM
I didnt boo, but I understand why some would of. They spent 300+ dollars a ticket and the offense / defense looked like they partied all offseason instead of preparing. Im looking at you Cruz and Cweb. Very disappointing start. Hope the turn around is week 2.

GMENAGAIN
09-06-2012, 11:39 AM
I didn't hear any boos when the half ended

Maybe it was just around where I was sitting . . . . . I was incredulous . . . .

Jet-Blue
09-06-2012, 11:44 AM
For those of you who booed the defendng SB Champs as they left the field at halftime down 7-3, could you please explain what your thinking was? I am very curious . . . . .

Thank you.

If 2 teams are leaving the field at half time, and you heard booss, why do you think the booss were addressed at the Giants and not at the Cowboys. I was at the game and saw it as fans booing the Cowboys.

GMENAGAIN
09-06-2012, 11:49 AM
If 2 teams are leaving the field at half time, and you heard booss, why do you think the booss were addressed at the Giants and not at the Cowboys. I was at the game and saw it as fans booing the Cowboys.

You could be right . . . . although I don't miss many games at the Stadium and it is not a usual thing to hear boos at half-time because the fans are booing the visiting team leaving the field.

Kruunch
09-06-2012, 11:51 AM

Thank you.

Lol I thought it was a Tiki sighting :D

RoanokeFan
09-06-2012, 12:21 PM
I heard a lot of the same

I must say .....the beginning of the game on the first Dallas possession was close to the loudest I have ever heard that building

This is going to sound nuts, but on the drive home I was consoling my son and said I can say two things for sure. The players never gave up and, for the first time in a long time, neither did the fans. There was just as much cheering in the 4th quarter as what you said about how the game opened. It lasted up to the point that Dallas converted the 3rd and 11 and then reality set in.

GMENAGAIN
09-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Well, the fans were disappointed with the performance of a super bowl championship caliber team laying an egg.
Putting up 3 points in the first half is pretty poor in my opinion. And it turned out the fans that were booing were correct, the Giants came out after the half and laid a bigger egg. Last years team won the super bowl, that is what the cheering was for in the pre-game presentation, I did not hear any boos then, did you?? The booing was for this team playing poorly.
If you cannot get that point, get used to it, this is New York you are judged by what you do today, not last year.
Oh, that makes perfect sense then . . . . my bad.

YATittle1962
09-06-2012, 12:45 PM
This is going to sound nuts, but on the drive home I was consoling my son and said I can say two things for sure. The players never gave up and, for the first time in a long time, neither did the fans. There was just as much cheering in the 4th quarter as what you said about how the game opened. It lasted up to the point that Dallas converted the 3rd and 11 and then reality set in.

yeah ....Im not sure I have seen that place clear out faster than it did when Ogletree caught that 3rd and 11 slant

RoanokeFan
09-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Well, the fans were disappointed with the performance of a super bowl championship caliber team laying an egg.
Putting up 3 points in the first half is pretty poor in my opinion. And it turned out the fans that were booing were correct, the Giants came out after the half and laid a bigger egg. Last years team won the super bowl, that is what the cheering was for in the pre-game presentation, I did not hear any boos then, did you?? The booing was for this team playing poorly.
If you cannot get that point, get used to it, this is New York you are judged by what you do today, not last year.

You bring up an interesting point. We are the defending Super Bowl Champions, which is a fact. But a Super Bowl calibre team would have won yesterday, and maybe they did. We can't live on the four trophies we have and if last night was a wake up call, all's well in GiantLand>

RoanokeFan
09-06-2012, 01:02 PM
yeah ....Im not sure I have seen that place clear out faster than it did when Ogletree caught that 3rd and 11 slant

It makes for a better parking lot experience lol I stay until the clock reads 00:00 no matter what.

FloydEddings2
09-06-2012, 01:22 PM
The fans should boo. It is a joke how expensive an NFL game is and if your team is stinking up the joint then by all means let the players know but more importantly let the front office know.

MattyD21
09-06-2012, 01:53 PM
wasnt us, there was honestly alot of dallas fans, they also yelled cruuuz on his drops

GMENAGAIN
09-06-2012, 02:43 PM
The fans should boo. It is a joke how expensive an NFL game is and if your team is stinking up the joint then by all means let the players know but more importantly let the front office know.

Because the players and front office won't know thatthe team is losing unless you boo?

Roswell777
09-06-2012, 05:55 PM
Youíve got to be kidding me. Iíve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Itís just common sense.

Lmao. This is too funny.