PDA

View Full Version : The worst part is.....

Eli2Shockey4aTD
09-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Waiting so long until the next game!! Long time to leave a bad taste in the mouth.

All in all I think we will have consistant issues with the O-Line. It looks like another year of Eli being among the leaders in getting hurried/hit. Regardless though the passing game has to set up the running game. I think Cruz got too popular too fast and this game should bring him back down to earth. Wilson will probably be working extra hard on fundamentals before the next game. I am not worried about Nicks and props to Bennett, looks like a good pick up. Hixon did pretty good too, but I think Randle will still jump him once he gets more acclimated to the NFL.

The defense needs to tackle better and seemed to be shocked when Romo would escape them. It is not like Romo has not been in this league awhile, just sloppy. Coe & Tryon have been getting a lot of heat, but really they are nickel & dime corners. I think Coe played better than expected and Tryon seemed unprepared to step in. The safeties need to come to the rescue for these guys. Webster I hope just had a bad game and will bounce back. Again Pierre-Paul high motor and stood way above Osi & Tuck. In fact do not remember seeing Osi. Not sure what the deal was there. Boley & Rivers seemed good until they had issues and the rest of the game the linebackers seemed like they were on their heels.

The refs let maulings go all night, Giants should have followed suit.

We got our ***es kicked, but sometimes it can be a good motivational tool. I will assume we will come back next week with our sh*t together.

YATittle1962
09-06-2012, 10:40 AM
this team needed this

they needed a wake up call and to stop patting themselves on the back.

there is only one way to to end that nonsense ....and that is to get your tail handed to you by a division rival at home minutes after past Giant players held up Lombardi trophies in celebration of last season

Giants players ....this is the front desk......this is your wake up call

now wake the F up ....thank you

GMENAGAIN
09-06-2012, 10:46 AM
this team needed this

they needed a wake up call and to stop patting themselves on the back.

there is only one way to to end that nonsense ....and that is to get your tail handed to you by a division rival at home minutes after past Giant players held up Lombardi trophies in celebration of last season

Giants players ....this is the front desk......this is your wake up call

now wake the F up ....thank you

That was my thought too . . . . maybe this loss would be good for us in the long run. Certainly sent the message loud and clear that last year is over . . . .

egyptian420
09-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Waiting so long until the next game!! Long time to leave a bad taste in the mouth.

All in all I think we will have consistant issues with the O-Line. It looks like another year of Eli being among the leaders in getting hurried/hit. Regardless though the passing game has to set up the running game. I think Cruz got too popular too fast and this game should bring him back down to earth. Wilson will probably be working extra hard on fundamentals before the next game. I am not worried about Nicks and props to Bennett, looks like a good pick up. Hixon did pretty good too, but I think Randle will still jump him once he gets more acclimated to the NFL.

The defense needs to tackle better and seemed to be shocked when Romo would escape them. It is not like Romo has not been in this league awhile, just sloppy. Coe & Tryon have been getting a lot of heat, but really they are nickel & dime corners. I think Coe played better than expected and Tryon seemed unprepared to step in. The safeties need to come to the rescue for these guys. Webster I hope just had a bad game and will bounce back. Again Pierre-Paul high motor and stood way above Osi & Tuck. In fact do not remember seeing Osi. Not sure what the deal was there. Boley & Rivers seemed good until they had issues and the rest of the game the linebackers seemed like they were on their heels.

The refs let maulings go all night, Giants should have followed suit.

We got our ***es kicked, but sometimes it can be a good motivational tool. I will assime we will come back next week with our sh*t together.
+1...Agree on everything. Really hope we get things straightened out by next Sunday. At least we have 11 days to prepare for this game.

Eli2Shockey4aTD
09-06-2012, 11:04 AM
Yah agreed, the Super Bowl is over. No excuse for poor preparation now.