PDA

View Full Version : you know a franchise is desperate and pathetic, when they are acting like this.

ELITEGIANTS0711
09-06-2012, 10:40 AM
you got the cowgirls fan base acting like they won the superbowl and jerry jones acting like he won a playoff game.

I see threw the false bravo of the cowgirls fan base.

their fan base has a loser mentality, then won 1 game and they think they just won the superbowl.

just laugh at them.;)

Ntegrase96
09-06-2012, 11:33 AM
Getting this from where, now?

Morehead State
09-06-2012, 11:55 AM
you got the cowgirls fan base acting like they won the superbowl and jerry jones acting like he won a playoff game.

I see threw the false bravo of the cowgirls fan base.

their fan base has a loser mentality, then won 1 game and they think they just won the superbowl.

just laugh at them.;)

Hey they beat us. It was a big win for them. I'm not going to complain about how important it was to them. If we don't like them celebrating then we should have played better and won the game.

Ntegrase96
09-06-2012, 12:07 PM
you know its pretty "desperate and pathetic" when your rb is crying on the sidelines on national tv during the 1st game of the season.

I'm not going to knock Wilson for that, but it was pretty gratifying.

I actually felt somewhat bad for the kid because of his modest goal to not fumble for the entire season. He'll probably become a pain in our side in the future. Good thing we've got a young combo of Lee and Carter to counter.

SlyFoxx
09-06-2012, 12:09 PM
"see threw"? Really?

Opening day, prime time, in hostile territory saw Dallas win the day. Damn right it was a big win. But it was only one win. Time will tell the tale not internet tough boys.

SweetZombieJesus
09-06-2012, 01:09 PM
you know its pretty "desperate and pathetic" when your rb is crying on the sidelines on national tv during the 1st game of the season.

It's so much more fan when it's the LAST game of the season.

http://www.baltimorebrazilianjiujitsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/TO_crying.jpg

ELITEGIANTS0711
09-06-2012, 01:17 PM

or to like to crying for romo after 07 playoffs

Superbowl42Champs
09-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Yeah....where are "The Cowboys are the greatest ever" quotes from fans and Jerry ?

What made this a big win.......and justice in a lot ways was that:

1.The sorry *** owner of the giants not only failed to recuse himself from, but wallowed in the process of penalizing a key division rival 10 million in cap space. (in the process exposed the entire NFL to a collusion suit by the NFLPA. Really very intelligent.

2. That rival team(Cowboys) then has to travel to their house...with a second year coach (with his first full offseason)...with a rag tag of an oline (that 10 mill could have helped address) on the biggest stage of the opening NFL week, against the SB champs.......with referee's calling 13 penalties to 4 in favor of the giants......and the Cowboys still beat their *** ?

Please talk some more why this was not a big win for the Cowboys.....when the giants had absolutely everything going for them ?

Talk about loser mentality. Seriously.

We had everything going for us? We had out third string corner in half of the game. We were missing two of out D linemen. We have injuries all over the place. Whatever it takes to make you feel better i guess.

ProfessorCrue
09-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Yeah....where are "The Cowboys are the greatest ever" quotes from fans and Jerry ?

What made this a big win.......and justice in a lot ways was that:

1.The sorry *** owner of the giants not only failed to recuse himself from, but wallowed in the process of penalizing a key division rival 10 million in cap space. (in the process exposed the entire NFL to a collusion suit by the NFLPA. Really very intelligent.

2. That rival team(Cowboys) then has to travel to their house...with a second year coach (with his first full offseason)...with a rag tag of an oline (that 10 mill could have helped address) on the biggest stage of the opening NFL week, against the SB champs.......with referee's calling 13 penalties to 4 in favor of the giants......and the Cowboys still beat their *** ?

Please talk some more why this was not a big win for the Cowboys.....when the giants had absolutely everything going for them ?

Talk about loser mentality. Seriously.

that "rag tag" of an O-line turned it on in the second half and totally owned the giants d-line. i was seeing tuck and pierre in the 4th quarter standing on the sidelines alot looking pretty defeated. Dallas got some bigger O-linemen in the offseason just to match up with the giants(in my opinion). are they big names? nope. but the bigger size was able to own that line of scrimmage last night in the second half against(and this pains me to say this) one of the best d-lines in the league. this "rag tag" o-line is just gonna get better as the season goes on....and Demarco Murray, if he can stay healthy, is gonna be one of the top 3 rb's this yr running behind that line. very exciting indeed.....

giants have "everything" going for them? they simply got beat by a better team last night. and thats just the way it is

BuffyBlueII
09-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Hey they beat us. It was a big win for them. I'm not going to complain about how important it was to them. If we don't like them celebrating then we should have played better and won the game.

Agree with this 100%.

When we beat Philadelphia Eagles early last season we were happ and celebrating to end our losing streak to them.

miked1958
09-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Getting this from where, now?remember. Championships are not won in Sept

Ntegrase96
09-06-2012, 05:57 PM
remember. Championships are not won in Sept

Right. I am holding off on my praise because although the Cowboys defense looked good for a change, they looked good at the beginning of last year also.

My quote was in response to the Cowboys and their fans acting like we won the superbowl... I just don't see it. Happy? Yes. Over elated and content? no.

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 06:15 PM
"see threw"? Really?

Opening day, prime time, in hostile territory saw Dallas win the day. Damn right it was a big win. But it was only one win. Time will tell the tale not internet tough boys.I think what he is saying if the Giants win the second game in your house again then what's the point of celebrating like you won the SB both teams are 1-1 but I guess I wouldbe happy to especially if we lost to you guys 5-7 times. 5-6 if Romo plays.

Ntegrase96
09-06-2012, 06:52 PM
I think what he is saying if the Giants win the second game in your house again then what's the point of celebrating like you won the SB both teams are 1-1 but I guess I wouldbe happy to especially if we lost to you guys 5-7 times. 5-6 if Romo plays.

The Cowboys started off 4-0 in the regular season against the Giants with Romo under center. Then got swept in 2009 and 2011 with Romo at QB. And starting in 2012 the Romo led Cowboys are 1-0. So the Cowboys are 5-5 against the Giants when Romo starts a full game, and he's played good to great in all but 1-- in early 2009.

Also, the Cowboys are 1-1 with Romo out against the Giants.

Note: I did not include the two half games he's played against the Giants-- his first start ever when he came in after halftime already down, and in 2010 when he and the Cowboys were ahead at the time he was knocked out of the game.

SlyFoxx
09-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Who is celebrating like we won the Superbowl? The boys won a hard fought first game of the season against a division rival. That's it. Does it feel good? Of course it does. Are G-men fans smarting? Of course they are. That's just the nature of being a fan.

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 08:13 PM
The Cowboys started off 4-0 in the regular season against the Giants with Romo under center. Then got swept in 2009 and 2011 with Romo at QB. And starting in 2012 the Romo led Cowboys are 1-0. So the Cowboys are 5-5 against the Giants when Romo starts a full game, and he's played good to great in all but 1-- in early 2009.

Also, the Cowboys are 1-1 with Romo out against the Giants.

Note: I did not include the two half games he's played against the Giants-- his first start ever when he came in after halftime already down, and in 2010 when he and the Cowboys were ahead at the time he was knocked out of the game.no need to get your panties in a bundle I'm talking about the last 6 six games not the first 5 hinch why your fanbase is so happy they won that's all... I think even you can admit that.

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Who is celebrating like we won the Superbowl? The boys won a hard fought first game of the season against a division rival. That's it. Does it feel good? Of course it does. Are G-men fans smarting? Of course they are. That's just the nature of being a fan. Just because your not acting like it doesn't mean other members of your fanbase are.

Parademon
09-06-2012, 08:47 PM
I was over at the Boys forum. Many are saying the Giants won't make the playoffs based on last night's performance. So, yeah, there are alot of Boys fans talking BS smack. The better team won last night. The Boys won the TOP & they won the battle of the trenches. You win games when you win those 2 catagories. I had a bad day today. Lost $50 on the game & had to wear a Boys shirt at work as per my bet with a Boys fan. Hated doing it, but I manned up & backed it up. Can only hope we win the week 8 rematch so I can get payback on my Cowboy loving friend.

Week 1 is over for us. Let's hope we get on the Win column vs TB.

BuffyBlueII
09-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Right. I am holding off on my praise because although the Cowboys defense looked good for a change, they looked good at the beginning of last year also.

My quote was in response to the Cowboys and their fans acting like we won the superbowl... I just don't see it. Happy? Yes. Over elated and content? no.

You should be happy, this was a big win for you guys. Comparable but not to the same degree when Baltimore Ravens finally beat Pittsburgh Steelers.

It sucks for us because it is a division loss to another team that will be in it at the end of the season and we have to wait 10 days till our next game to see if we improve.

Moke
09-06-2012, 10:19 PM
I was over at the Boys forum. Many are saying the Giants won't make the playoffs based on last night's performance. So, yeah, there are alot of Boys fans talking BS smack. The better team won last night. The Boys won the TOP & they won the battle of the trenches. You win games when you win those 2 catagories. I had a bad day today. Lost $50 on the game & had to wear a Boys shirt at work as per my bet with a Boys fan. Hated doing it, but I manned up & backed it up. Can only hope we win the week 8 rematch so I can get payback on my Cowboy loving friend.

Week 1 is over for us. Let's hope we get on the Win column vs TB.

Did you read it right? We won't make the playoffs if the secondary and o-line is like that for the rest of the season... 100% won't.

It needs to be adjusted.

Sarcasman
09-06-2012, 11:07 PM
Who is celebrating like we won the Superbowl? The boys won a hard fought first game of the season against a division rival. That's it. Does it feel good? Of course it does. Are G-men fans smarting? Of course they are. That's just the nature of being a fan.

I see threw all your false bravo. Just because your not acting like it doesn't mean other members of your fanbase are.

As a Giants fan, I can tell you unequalalivocally that becuase were so much more smarter then any dumbly Cowboys fans weed never act like that after beeting a division rival.

sodbuster
09-07-2012, 07:11 PM
romo is a good QB .he just has a problem in big games. like last years last game and in the playoffs (when they get there).HE CHOKES!!

East Coast Bias
09-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Much bigger win for Dallas than it was a loss for the Giants.After spanking them twice last season and then having to watch the Giants
go on to win the SB this was as close to a must win as any season opener could be.They really needed to prove to themselves they could
hang with the G-Men.Especially on the road

blueomaha
09-09-2012, 03:47 PM
who cares??...1 win doesn't win a SB....