PDA

View Full Version : Even the temporary referees hate New York

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Everybody talks about the no PI call on Cruz in the end zone, but let's not forget the ridiculous CHOP BLOCK call on Cruz, where Cruz barely even touch the Dallas player, and if it was any penalty it would be block in the back, not CHOP BLOCK.

It's just amazing how New York Giants never get a break with these referees.

GMENAGAIN
09-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Sigh . . . .

We did not lose that game because of the referees.

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 12:10 PM
I'm not blaming the refs for the loss, I'm just amazed just how every ref is a Dallas fan.

DandyDon
09-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Dont know about anyone else, but I saw what Kiwi saw....

Excerpt: "At least, as he dressed after this lousy24-17 loss to the Dallas Cowboysstarted the Giants’ title defense with a big thud tonight, linebacker Mathias Kiwanuka managed to hold onto his sense of humor.
Get it?Hold on."I haven’t been held this much since I was a baby," Kiwanuka said, and he wasn’t able to hold back a smile, because in so many ways, the refereeing from the replacement officials was downright silly.The Giants were held, clawed and mugged. There were times when it appeared the entire Cowboys offensive line had hugged Jason Pierre-Paul so often it felt like they were on the receiving line at his wedding."

The Giants lost the game, hat off the the Boys. But those refs were horrible.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Everybody talks about the no PI call on Cruz in the end zone, but let's not forget the ridiculous CHOP BLOCK call on Cruz, where Cruz barely even touch the Dallas player, and if it was any penalty it would be block in the back, not CHOP BLOCK.

.....thats not what lost the game. Fans cry about the "real refs" every game every week....
they didnt too bad overall. A few non calls and a few missed calls. Happens all the time

BParcells777
09-06-2012, 12:36 PM
I agree the Cowboys got away with a lot......what did you expect them to to?

Perhaps we will adjust next week to the 1970's Ref attitude we must now deal with....the Cowboys have always played dirty....it was not a big leap for them

BlueSanta
09-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Penalties against NYG : 4 for 33 yards.

Penalties against Cowboys: 13 for 86 yards

Stop whining.

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 12:38 PM
.....thats not what lost the game. Fans cry about the "real refs" every game every week....
they didnt too bad overall. A few non calls and a few missed calls. Happens all the time
I said I'm not blaming the loss on the refs, learn to ****ing read illiterate dip****.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 12:40 PM
I said I'm not blaming the loss on the refs, learn to ****ing read illiterate dip****.
I did read your posts.....I still made my comment
Oh yeah nice comments by you ..... GFY.....

repeatchamps
09-06-2012, 12:41 PM

Stop whining.

Posted it before I did. Thank you for saving me the trouble of loooking it up lol.

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 12:46 PM

Stop whining.
I'm not whining, I'm making fun of the refs, learn to know the difference.

bigblue58
09-06-2012, 12:51 PM

Dude......the plays that caused us the most had nothing to do with the refs. I don't want to hear anyone even broach the idea that the Ref's screwed us! They didn't call any holds on the Giants either when I'm sure we were just as guilty as the 'Girls were! No protection for Eli, a fumble and 3 dropped passes did us in on Offense...not the Refs. And let's be realistic shall we.........if the refs screwed us out of anything, it was probably going to be 3......not 7 with how inept we were in the red zone.

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 12:52 PM
I did read your posts.....I still made my comment
Oh yeah nice comments by you ..... GFY.....
Listen illiterate moron, stop trying to read between the lines when there isn't one just so you could comment to put me down or something, go shove your dog up your butt.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Listen illiterate moron, stop trying to read between the lines when there isn't one just so you could comment to put me down or something, go shove your dog up your butt.
Wow...when did I put you down?. Seems your the one with the snotty reponses.
I am neither a moron nor illiterate and I would never shove my dog up my butt.
You need to grow up skippy......

BlueReign
09-06-2012, 12:55 PM
The Giants didn't come to play last night.That's all. We lost by 7 to a team that had nothing but revenge on their minds and we just didn't show up.

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 12:56 PM
Dude......the plays that caused us the most had nothing to do with the refs. I don't want to hear anyone even broach the idea that the Ref's screwed us! They didn't call any holds on the Giants either when I'm sure we were just as guilty as the 'Girls were! No protection for Eli, a fumble and 3 dropped passes did us in on Offense...not the Refs. And let's be realistic shall we.........if the refs screwed us out of anything, it was probably going to be 3......not 7 with how inept we were in the red zone.
If you read my other post, I never mentioned anything about losing the game due to the refs, this is not about blaming the game on the refs, it's about pointing out how Giants never get a break with these refs. Ask yourself which team got a bad crucial call last night, was it Giants or Dallas? Clearly it's the Giants with those horrible chop block on Cruz and non-PI call on Cruz in the end zone, which by the way could've changed the game because it'd been 1st and goal if called correctly so I don't see why you say those blown calls didn't matter.

lamas
09-06-2012, 12:57 PM

There was no reading between the lines, you posted that all the refs are Dallas fans and he posted that the refs threw many more flags on Dallas than on the G-men. Stop being a ****ing *******.

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Wow...when did I put you down?. Seems your the one with the snotty reponses.
I am neither a moron nor illiterate and I would never shove my dog up my butt.
You need to grow up skippy......
You assumed that I was blaming the refs for the loss when I didn't say anything to that effect, I was merely making fun of refs. If you read my other post on the game you'd realize that right away, I usually don't give a damn about refs because they always make mistakes, but my point here is that Giants always get the worst calls, is this really that hard of a point to grasp with your tiny brains?

GameTime
09-06-2012, 12:59 PM
If you read my other post, I never mentioned anything about losing the game due to the refs, this is not about blaming the game on the refs, it's about pointing out how Giants never get a break with these refs. Ask yourself which team got a bad crucial call last night, was it Giants or Dallas? Clearly it's the Giants with those horrible chop block on Cruz and non-PI call on Cruz in the end zone, which by the way could've changed the game because it'd been 1st and goal if called correctly so I don't see why you say those blown calls didn't matter.
I guess the refs made Ogletree open all night long too. Oh and maybe the refs didnt allow the Giants to score from the 1. Oh yeah.... the refs cause Wilson to fumble. Wasnt it the refs who pushed Coe down so that Dallas could score a TD....
The refs missed some calls....BFD....It happenes every game to every team......

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 01:00 PM
There was no reading between the lines, you posted that all the refs are Dallas fans and he posted that the refs threw many more flags on Dallas than on the G-men. Stop being a ****ing *******.
I wasn't talking about which team got more flags, I was pointing out how Giants always get the worst crucial calls, which was again the case last night, don't tell me it isn't so, just ask Cruz.

BlueSanta
09-06-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm not whining, I'm making fun of the refs, learn to know the difference.

Really? cause this.....

Sure sounds like a whine to me. Especially in light of the fact that the refs called 3x as many penalties vs the Cowboys last night as they did vs the Giants.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 01:03 PM
You assumed that I was blaming the refs for the loss when I didn't say anything to that effect, I was merely making fun of refs. If you read my other post on the game you'd realize that right away, I usually don't give a damn about refs because they always make mistakes, but my point here is that Giants always get the worst calls, is this really that hard of a point to grasp with your tiny brains?
My point is you responded irrationally and I responed back. No need to call me an dip****, moron, illiterate or whatever. So can the assinine comments and stick to football.
BTW....dont make a thread about the refs calls and the not expect to called on it....
BTW #2.... the Giants dont ALWAYS get the worst calls. I have seen some pretty lucky breaks on calls over the last few years. It comes and goes with every team.

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 01:03 PM
I guess the refs made Ogletree open all night long too. Oh and maybe the refs didnt allow the Giants to score from the 1. Oh yeah.... the refs cause Wilson to fumble. Wasnt it the refs who pushed Coe down so that Dallas could score a TD....
The refs missed some calls....BFD....It happenes every game to every team......
And you still keep trying to shove your delusional point across that I was blaming the refs, give it up ******, and if you think refs never cost any games you are wrong, ask the Seahawks that got robbed in the Super Bowl.

lamas
09-06-2012, 01:05 PM
I wasn't talking about which team got more flags, I was pointing out how Giants always get the worst crucial calls, which was again the case last night, don't tell me it isn't so, just ask Cruz.

You think this way because you are biased to the Giants. Refs aren't perfect. Sometimes the calls go our way and sometimes they don't. This time they went against us. TFB.

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 01:06 PM
Really? cause this.....

Sure sounds like a whine to me. Especially in light of the fact that the refs called 3x as many penalties vs the Cowboys last night as they did vs the Giants.
Do you even know the difference between a BAD CALL, and a simple flag for false-start? Was I whining that Giants were getting lot of corrected called flags? No, I'm talking about BAD CALLS. This is not that hard of a concept.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 01:08 PM
And you still keep trying to shove your delusional point across that I was blaming the refs, give it up ******, and if you think refs never cost any games you are wrong, ask the Seahawks that got robbed in the Super Bowl.
when did I say any game....
I said last nights game....
dude......stop with the vulgarity too. Unless you are too immature to carry on a an arguement with sounding like a teenager.....
oh wait....maybe you are....

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 01:09 PM
You think this way because you are biased to the Giants. Refs aren't perfect. Sometimes the calls go our way and sometimes they don't. This time they went against us. TFB.
I don't think so, I usually look at the game very objectively, but if you think I'm biased, tell me which call did Dallas got a bad break on last night which was absolutely wrong? I can't think of one.

BlueSanta
09-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Do you even know the difference between a BAD CALL, and a simple flag for false-start? Was I whining that Giants were getting lot of corrected called flags? No, I'm talking about BAD CALLS. This is not that hard of a concept.

no, you arent whining at all. (<-- red text)

I am a Giants fan that knows my team got beat last night by the Dallas Cowboys, not the refs. If the season went with replacement refs and every game was called just like last nights game, I could care less because it didnt have a major impact on the game. We stunk more than the refs, lets worry about what we can fix and not whine about what we cannot.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 01:12 PM
I don't think so, I usually look at the game very objectively, but if you think I'm biased, tell me which call did Dallas got a bad break on last night which was absolutely wrong? I can't think of one.
the roughing the passer call on Eli was BS.....

BParcells777
09-06-2012, 01:15 PM

Actually thats not true entirely- Victor Cruz was mugged on the goal line, no call..........Kiwanuka was held on Murrays big bounce off Tuck run. I saw a lot of Cowboys holding on both our D line and on our receivers not called. They kept showing a replay over and over of a mugging and grabbed jersy on one pass play

Hey the Cowboys won, they picked up quickly on the let them play Ref attitiude. Kiwanuka said after the game he was never held so much since he was an infant. They wanted it more, they got it.......perhaps this is a wake up call for the Team, and for Jerry Reese to bring in some corners and o-Linemen for a tryout

Also a wake up call for Coughlin to activate Ojomo- Osi and Tuck were invisible

GameTime
09-06-2012, 01:17 PM
Actually thats not true entirely- Victor Cruz was mugged on the goal line, no call..........Kiwanuka was held on Murrays big bounce off Tuck run. I saw a lot of Cowboys holding on both our D line and on our receivers not called. They kept showing a replay over and over of a mugging and grabbed jersy on one pass play

Hey the Cowboys won, they picked up quickly on the let them play Ref attitiude. Kiwanuka said after the game he was never held so much since he was an infant. They wanted it more, they got it.......perhaps this is a wake up call for the Team, and for Jerry Reese to bring in some corners and o-Linemen for a tryout

Also a wake up call for Coughlin to activate Ojomo- Osi and Tuck were invisible
well then the Giants should have held more if the refs werent calling it. Also you want to activate an unproven rookie because Osi and Tuck had a slow night in the first game??

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 01:18 PM
the roughing the passer call on Eli was BS.....
Not really because they did touch Eli's facemask, and it wasn't just a slight brush, Eli got knocked back from the impact. It's a correct call based on the letter of the rule.

What was a bad call was when roughing the passer was called on Osi on Rodgers last playoff game, Rodgers barely got the ball off, it wasn't late hit.

bigblue58
09-06-2012, 01:20 PM

Dude I'm not saying it didn't matter, I'm saying that the Giants cost themselves more possible points with the 3 dropped passes and the fumble, and that I'm still convinced we would have settled for the same FG anyway.... had the penalty been called. You're making it sound like the Refs had it in for the Giants, which is patently absurd. The replacement Refs have no dog in this hunt....the Giants did it to themselves! I'll blame the refs the day that Tom Coughlin blames them.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 01:20 PM
Not really because they did touch Eli's facemask, and it wasn't just a slight brush, Eli got knocked back from the impact. It's a correct call based on the letter of the rule.

What was a bad call was when roughing the passer was called on Osi on Rodgers last playoff game, Rodgers barely got the ball off, it wasn't late hit.
both bad calls IMO....I didnt see Eli's mask get touched. But maybe it did.....

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 01:22 PM
no, you arent whining at all. (<-- red text)

I am a Giants fan that knows my team got beat last night by the Dallas Cowboys, not the refs. If the season went with replacement refs and every game was called just like last nights game, I could care less because it didnt have a major impact on the game. We stunk more than the refs, lets worry about what we can fix and not whine about what we cannot.
I can live with losing fair and square, and I also think Giants didn't play good enough to win, but this is a whole another matter where I simply can't tolerate bad officiating where teams get robbed unjustly more often than they should. I don't think bad officiating should be overlooked, it's already hurting the product in my view.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 01:24 PM
I can live with losing fair and square, and I also think Giants didn't play good enough to win, but this is a whole another matter where I simply can't tolerate bad officiating where teams get robbed unjustly more often than they should. I don't think bad officiating should be overlooked, it's already hurting the product in my view.
maybe you thin the Giants get robbed more than other teams because those are the games you watch from start to finish.
I watch a lot of football games and I see no over all bias in the Giants favor for poor officiating.

Ntegrase96
09-06-2012, 01:29 PM
On the long Hixon reception, Victor Butler was held around the neck by the LT. Otherwise Eli would have been sacked or not have been able to get that pass off nearly as cleanly.

Cruz and Nicks ran a pick early to get a good down field reception... actually they did it twice.

Ware was held most of the game.

There were a lot of things you may have missed the first go around because we all watch with biased eyes.

The calls balanced out.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 01:32 PM
On the long Hixon reception, Victor Butler was held around the neck by the LT. Otherwise Eli would have been sacked or not have been able to get that pass off nearly as cleanly.
oh shut up......lol
Romo looked good last night taking advantage of the poor coverage and lack of defensive execution by the Giants. He beat them on all there mess ups.
The Dallas D held up and didnt let the Gaints doo too much.

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 01:35 PM
maybe you thin the Giants get robbed more than other teams because those are the games you watch from start to finish.
I watch a lot of football games and I see no over all bias in the Giants favor for poor officiating.
If I was rooting for a losing team, and complains about bad calls, you may say that I'm biased and blaming the refs.

But this is the Giants team that won it all last year, and I still see a lot of bad calls going against them, obviously this is not about me just being biased.
Just with Green Bay game in playoffs there were 2 obvious bad calls against Giants, the no fumble call for calf touching the ground was so bad that the guy on NFL official committee admitted that it was a clear fumble. Was there any call that was as bad than that in the playoffs? No.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 01:40 PM
If I was rooting for a losing team, and complains about bad calls, you may say that I'm biased and blaming the refs.

But this is the Giants team that won it all last year, and I still see a lot of bad calls going against them, obviously this is not about me just being biased.
Just with Green Bay game in playoffs there were 2 obvious bad calls against Giants, the no fumble call for calf touching the ground was so bad that the guy on NFL official committee admitted that it was a clear fumble. Was there any call that was as bad than that in the playoffs? No.
ok so you take that non call on the "no fumble". Say they call that correctly and the game goes on from there. First play after that Eli throws a pick 6.
My point is that non call shaped the game as every call does in some form or fashion. The Giants won that game. maybe if the fumble gets called they dont win. Bad calls suck but if the team wins anyway then its all totally moot.

Ntegrase96
09-06-2012, 01:42 PM
oh shut up......lol
Romo looked good last night taking advantage of the poor coverage and lack of defensive execution by the Giants. He beat them on all there mess ups.
The Dallas D held up and didnt let the Gaints doo too much.

Right I don't expect the next match-up to be similar at all.

'You're only as good as your worst player' usually rings true for our match-ups. Last year we were only as good as Newman would let us be, just like you guys could only be as good as the back up CBs played.

Nicks wasn't 100% either.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Right I don't expect the next match-up to be similar at all.

'You're only as good as your worst player' usually rings true for our match-ups. Last year we were only as good as Newman would let us be, just like you guys could only be as good as the back up CBs played.

Nicks wasn't 100% either.
Giants were lack luster overall on both sides of the ball. The secondary was playing in an almost prevent. However the laid off too much and they got beat up.

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 01:46 PM
ok so you take that non call on the "no fumble". Say they call that correctly and the game goes on from there. First play after that Eli throws a pick 6.
My point is that non call shaped the game as every call does in some form or fashion. The Giants won that game. maybe if the fumble gets called they dont win. Bad calls suck but if the team wins anyway then its all totally moot.
Your twisted logic is simply wrong. If a bad call is called on a team, it's a minus on the outcome of the game, not a plus like your twisted logic insist.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Your twisted logic is simply wrong. If a bad call is called on a team, it's a minus on the outcome of the game, not a plus like your twisted logic insist.
my logic is not twisted at all. Every play and every call has an impact on the game and shapes the game to its final out come. Its the truth. You have no idea what would have happened if the Giants got that fumble. I made a hypothesis. You've never in all your life watching a football game see a team get a turnover to then just give it right back?? I am not saying you are wrong in your view I am just stating mine.
You need to not be so defensive man....chill out a little bit......

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-06-2012, 01:51 PM

Stop whining.But half of those penalties on the Cowpukes side was for false starts, not mugging and hugging. Cruz puts one finger on a guy and gets called for a 15 yarder....COME ON MAN!

Redeyejedi
09-06-2012, 01:53 PM
1 thing the NFL should look at is that illegal horse collar tackle that saved a sure TD. That penalty cost the Giants 4 points and they were awarded 1 yard. Give me a fing break.Any other time in the games its 15 yards but when he stops a sure fire TD nothing happens except a 1 yd penalty its complete BS. I would go as far to say an illegal tackle that stops a TD like that should be 6 points.

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 01:55 PM
my logic is not twisted at all. Every play and every call has an impact on the game and shapes the game to its final out come. Its the truth. You have no idea what would have happened if the Giants got that fumble. I made a hypothesis. You've never in all your life watching a football game see a team get a turnover to then just give it right back?? I am not saying you are wrong in your view I am just stating mine.
You need to not be so defensive man....chill out a little bit......
Why would I be defensive when you are the one dishing out a twisted and completely wrong statement?
Whether the following plays have a chance of being 50/50 of being good or bad for a team does not erase the fact that the bad call play still is 100% going to be a minus on a team by itself. Get lost if you don't want to keep your losing argument going.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Why would I be defensive when you are the one dishing out a twisted and completely wrong statement?
Whether the following plays have a chance of being 50/50 of being good or bad for a team does not erase the fact that the bad call play still is 100% going to be a minus on a team by itself. Get lost if you don't want to keep your losing argument going.
wow you are certainly a angry person....
I am trying to have a civil arguement here and you do nothing but critize.
How is my statement wrong BTW.....

have a nice day

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 01:58 PM
1 thing the NFL should look at is that illegal horse collar tackle that saved a sure TD. That penalty cost the Giants 4 points and they were awarded 1 yard. Give me a fing break.Any other time in the games its 15 yards but when he stops a sure fire TD nothing happens except a 1 yd penalty its complete BS. I would go as far to say an illegal tackle that stops a TD like that should be 6 points.
Did the ref call a foul on that play? I can't quite remember, but even if the foul was called the ball was already on 1 yard line so there's not much you get out of the penalty, so I don't think that foul matters much of the outcome. Giants just have to get a TD there, that was Giants' fault.

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 02:03 PM
wow you are certainly a angry person....
I am trying to have a civil arguement here and you do nothing but critize.
How is my statement wrong BTW.....

have a nice day
I tend to get annoyed when some nutjob claims that getting bad calls helps the team win in their twisted little logic.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 02:08 PM
I tend to get annoyed when some nutjob claims that getting bad calls helps the team win in their twisted little logic.
there you go with the name calling....
Did I say bad calls help teams win?? No... I said all calls and plays shape the game to its final outcome. That is truth. If you dont think so be it.

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 02:22 PM
there you go with the name calling....
Did I say bad calls help teams win?? No... I said all calls and plays shape the game to its final outcome. That is truth. If you dont think so be it.
Yeah, every bad call will shape the outcome of the game for the WORSE to a team getting robbed, just because the fumble call was called correctly doesn't equate to Eli throwing a pick 6 the following play every single time, maybe that's how it works in your fantasy world, but not in reality, so stop using your bs logic to defend your flawed argument that makes zero sense.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Yeah, every bad call will shape the outcome of the game for the WORSE to a team getting robbed, just because the fumble call was called correctly doesn't equate to Eli throwing a pick 6 the following play every single time, maybe that's how it works in your fantasy world, but not in reality, so stop using your bs logic to defend your flawed argument that makes zero sense.
if every bad call effects the game for the WORSE then why did the Giants beat the Packers in the game we are discussing??

Why is my logic BS?? You keep calling my logic all sorts of negative names yet you have no sufficient statements to back it up or disprove it...

repeatchamps
09-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Super:

You are upset over the wrong thing. You see Dallas overcame their penalties (1st and 30 TD play)/bad calls (Roughing passer call on Eli)/calls not made in their favor. The Giants uncharacteristically did not which is a major reason why they lost this game.

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 02:40 PM
if every bad call effects the game for the WORSE then why did the Giants beat the Packers in the game we are discussing??

Why is my logic BS?? You keep calling my logic all sorts of negative names yet you have no sufficient statements to back it up or disprove it...
Giants beat the Packers because they outplayed regardless of the bad calls, but those bad calls kept the Packers in the game longer than they should, otherwise it'd been a bigger blowout. Giants beating the Packers do not prove your twisted logic at all if you actually break it down. Bad calls simply are not a plus to a team in winning the game. This is common sense.

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Super:

You are upset over the wrong thing. You see Dallas overcame their penalties (1st and 30 TD play)/bad calls (Roughing passer call on Eli)/calls not made in their favor. The Giants uncharacteristically did not which is a major reason why they lost this game.
Roughin the passer on Eli is correct call, read the rule book.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Giants beat the Packers because they outplayed regardless of the bad calls, but those bad calls kept the Packers in the game longer than they should, otherwise it'd been a bigger blowout. Giants beating the Packers do not prove your twisted logic at all if you actually break it down. Bad calls simply are not a plus to a team in winning the game. This is common sense.
see...now you finally put together a nice response and only called my logic twisted once. Like I said I am not trying to "prove" anything to you. I am just stating how I veiw things thats all.
Once again I am not saying bad calls help win games. All calls and plays shape the game for better or worse. When the team you are rooting for wins then everything that happened in that game lead to the win. Thats how I look at it.
Do I get pissed at bad calls? Did I flip out when then didnt call that fumble a fumble? You bet you *** I freaked out. But looking back on that game and any game all the events of a game work out like a puzzle to get to the final 00:00 on the clock.

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 02:58 PM
see...now you finally put together a nice response and only called my logic twisted once. Like I said I am not trying to "prove" anything to you. I am just stating how I veiw things thats all.
Once again I am not saying bad calls help win games. All calls and plays shape the game for better or worse. When the team you are rooting for wins then everything that happened in that game lead to the win. Thats how I look at it.
Do I get pissed at bad calls? Did I flip out when then didnt call that fumble a fumble? You bet you *** I freaked out. But looking back on that game and any game all the events of a game work out like a puzzle to get to the final 00:00 on the clock.
I think your way of perspective is purely philosophical and not very practical, bad calls simply don't help the team win, period.

BlueSanta
09-06-2012, 03:22 PM

I can go along with that. It would be along the same lines as a hold on the Oline in their own endzone = a safety. The horsecaller rule was put in for player safety(the TO rule) and last nights scenario actually rewarded a team for jeopordizing an opposing player.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 03:49 PM
I think your way of perspective is purely philosophical and not very practical, bad calls simply don't help the team win, period.
You called me iliterate and moron at the start of this thread for not "reading" what you wrote.
I will tell you one more time I am not saying that bad calls help teams win games.......if you cant get that then fine. If you cant get what I am saying then fine.
Call it philosphical or what ever you want.