PDA

View Full Version : Wilson belonged in the game on 1st and 2nd down from the 2 yard line

VBGiantsFan
09-06-2012, 01:51 PM
If we are not going to pound it up the middle and just pitch it out, put our fastest guy there and let it be a foot race to the outside. Bradshaw had no chance from the get go.

If you don't want him in because of the fumbles, then put in Scott.

GameTime
09-06-2012, 01:53 PM
maybe sucked in practice in that situation. Do you think the coaches had Bradshaw in there because they thought he couldn't do as well as Scott or Wilson???

RoanokeFan
09-06-2012, 01:53 PM
If we are not going to pound it up the middle and just pitch it out, put our fastest guy there and let it be a foot race to the outside. Bradshaw had no chance from the get go.

If you don't want him in because of the fumbles, then put in Scott.

Who also has lost the handle.....

VBGiantsFan
09-06-2012, 01:57 PM
maybe sucked in practice in that situation. Do you think the coaches had Bradshaw in there because they thought he couldn't do as well as Scott or Wilson???

I don't tink Wilson had a chance to come back in the game because Coughlin is stubborn as hell when it comes to fumbling.

Either way, we need speed down there since we can't get a push between the guard and center, so Wilson or Scott belong out there.

GIANTSED101
09-06-2012, 02:11 PM
All I was thinking last night was, I wonder if Wilson would've taken it to the house one that delayed hand off up the middle. We all know Coughlin's tough on rooks especially when they make mistakes. There's a 0 tolerance for that.