PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Tickets-Purchasing

bert
12-14-2011, 10:44 PM
As a season ticket holder, am I being forced to buy playoff tickets even if I don't want them (and can't afford them). The invoice is posted on my account but don't see any statement stating I can deny them....

Roosevelt
12-14-2011, 10:59 PM
As a season ticket holder, am I being forced to buy playoff tickets even if I don't want them (and can't afford them). The invoice is posted on my account but don't see any statement stating I can deny them....

You are not being forced to do anything. You need to learn what your options are and decide what's best for you.

If you can't afford them no sweat. They'll sell them to someone else.

jomo
12-14-2011, 11:16 PM

You are not being forced to do anything. You need to learn what your options are and decide what's best for you.

If you can't afford them no sweat. They'll sell them to someone else.
They also added the option this year to only pay for tickets where the Giants are actually playing a game (if you use a credit card). This eliminates the wait to get your money back for games not played and losing the float on your money. This is an improvement over years past.

Gianthunter
12-15-2011, 12:05 AM
Sweet PSls invoices to non existante games whats next? "temporary seating"

Roosevelt
12-15-2011, 12:22 AM
Sweet PSls invoices to non existante games whats next? "temporary seating"

Like wow man.

ebick
12-15-2011, 01:11 AM
Sweet PSls invoices to non existante games</P>

This is nothing new......they need to be ahead of the game for the ticket sales. This has been the case for years.</P>

Jet-Blue
12-15-2011, 03:18 AM

Well Sort of. Here is a paragraph from the Giants PSL Agreement:

5. PSL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.

(c) In addition, if Licensee does not purchase
tickets for Licensee’s designated Seat(s) for Giants
postseason games played in the Stadium by the date specified
by the Giants in its sole discretion, then the Giants may sell
such postseason tickets to persons other than Licensee. If the
Giants cannot sell such tickets, then Licensee shall remain
obligated to pay the face value for such tickets.

Now this is from the Jets PSL Agreement, slightly different:

5. PSL Rights and Obligations.

If Licensee fails to purchase such tickets for any post-season Jets Home Game in accordance with the instructions received from Licensor or the Jets, then Licensor and the Jets shall be free to sell such tickets to others in their sole discretion and shall be entitled to retain all of the proceeds of such sale.