PDA

View Full Version : Need to fix the slow-starting offense now.

SuperNYGiants
09-06-2012, 04:18 PM
It's not just from this one game, it was the on-going theme in the last season, for some reason this offense never gets it going until the 2nd half, and I am tired of watching this team play catch up all the time and playing with fire like that.

What is the problem here? If you know, email Gilbride.

Here are my suggestions:

1. Do a no-huddle offense right away.

2. Change it up a bit more, such as 4 WR sets, and 2 RB sets, anything to distract the opponent a little more.

3. Fire Gilbride and hire me.

PennState1
09-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Its dangerous for Eli to think he can win every game in the 4th Q. He can't do that year after year.

stormblue
09-06-2012, 04:21 PM
going into the 4th quarter with the lead.

what a concept.

(aimed at the coaching staff , not any poster)

BigBlue1971
09-06-2012, 04:35 PM
It's not just from this one game, it was the on-going theme in the last season, for some reason this offense never gets it going until the 2nd half, and I am tired of watching this team play catch up all the time and playing with fire like that.

What is the problem here? If you know, email Gilbride.

Here are my suggestions:

1. Do a no-huddle offense right away.

2. Change it up a bit more, such as 4 WR sets, and 2 RB sets, anything to distract the opponent a little more.

3. Fire Gilbride and hire me.

the offense started to move the ball with their 2nd possession! it was mistakes (offense) and lack of execution (defense) that lost that game.

we dont need to change the offense at all. Gilbride wasnt the problem last night!