PDA

View Full Version : giants news

ryan12
09-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Giants | Keith Rivers not concerned with injury

Thu, 06 Sep 2012 13:13:14 -0700

New York Giants LB Keith Rivers (hamstring) said he is not concerned with his hamstring injury and considers himself day-to-day.

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: New York Daily News - Ralph Vacchiano

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giants | Michael Coe injury minor

Thu, 06 Sep 2012 12:44:43 -0700

New York Giants CB Michael Coe (hamstring) said his hamstring injury is minor, and he does not expect to miss any time.

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: New York Daily News - Ralph Vacchiano

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giants | Prince Amukamara hopes to practice next week

Thu, 06 Sep 2012 12:44:09 -0700

New York Giants CB Prince Amukamara (ankle) is hoping to return to practice next week. He has not attempted to run on his ankle yet.

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: The Star-Ledger - Jenny Vrentas

Giants | Hakeem Nicks still feels pain

Thu, 06 Sep 2012 12:43:21 -0700

New York Giants WR Hakeem Nicks (foot) said he still felt discomfort in his foot in the team's Week 1 loss to the Dallas Cowboys on certain plays. Nicks is hoping to be back to 100 percent in two to three weeks.

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: The Star-Ledger - Jenny Vrentas

Giants | Mathias Kiwanuka critical of replacement officials

Thu, 06 Sep 2012 09:38:32 -0700

New York Giants DE Mathias Kiwanuka said the replacement officials failed to call many holding penalties in Week 1. Kiwanuka claims he was held by the Dallas Cowboys' offensive line numerous times. "I haven't been held this much since I was a baby," Kiwanuka said after the game. "You've got to understand that these refs have been put in a tough situation, without having weeks, months, years to prepare like the other refs had. It's definitely tough to come in and pick up the nuances of the NFL. I tip my hats to them, but you notice when the real refs aren't out there."

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: The Star-Ledger

Giants | David Wilson will have to earn trust of coaches

Thu, 06 Sep 2012 09:07:11 -0700

New York Giants RB David Wilson said he will have to earn back the trust of the coaching staff after his Week 1 fumble. Wilson would not receive another offensive snap after losing the first-quarter fumble. "I know I didn't have much room for error as a rookie, and then to have a critical error like that, a turnover ... You just live and you learn and you move forward," Wilson said.

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: ESPNNewYork.com - Mike M***eo

Giants | Michael Coe injury update

Thu, 06 Sep 2012 08:37:52 -0700

New York Giants CB Michael Coe (hamstring) said following Week 1 he does not believe his hamstring injury is too serious. "I don't really think it's significant," Coe said of the injury. "I didn't pull it, or anything like that. It just kinda got real tight on me, so I couldn't really burst like I wanted to. The strength is pretty good on that hamstring, so hopefully it's not too bad."

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: ESPNNewYork.com - Kieran Darcy

Giants | Victor Cruz said he lacked concentration

Thu, 06 Sep 2012 06:26:24 -0700

New York Giants WR Victor Cruz said he lacked focus in the team's Week 1 game which led to three dropped passes. "They were just drops," Cruz said. "I just lacked concentration. A couple of them were just me leaving too early before I caught the ball. It is what it is."

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: NFL.com

Giants | Fumble costly for David Wilson

Thu, 06 Sep 2012 05:41:55 -0700

New York Giants RB David Wilson had a fumble early in the team's Week 1 game, and as a result he did not receive another offensive snap the rest of the way. Wilson was even replaced on a kickoff return.

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Giants | A first for Victor Cruz in Week 1

Thu, 06 Sep 2012 05:35:14 -0700

New York Giants WR Victor Cruz dropped three passes in a single game for the first time in his career in Week 1. Cruz had never dropped more than one pass in a regular season game prior to Week 1. Cruz is the first Giants player with three drops in a game since 2009.

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: ESPN.com

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/26/nfl/new-york-giants#ixzz25itVfRpg