PDA

View Full Version : Anyone worried about Nicks?

Buddy333
09-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Im not so sure his foot isn't bothering him. Did he get schooled by a rookie last night? If he is bothered by it now i don't see it getting any better this season with him running on it.

ryan12
09-06-2012, 05:28 PM
i think 10 days before our next game will help him big time

PennState1
09-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Im not so sure his foot isn't bothering him. Did he get schooled by a rookie last night? If he is bothered by it now i don't see it getting any better this season with him running on it.

I am. Its why I didn't pick him for my fantasy team. I'm not saying I know anything spicifically about his particular injury but foot injuries in generall can take a long time to heal. Bradshaw is a great case in point.

Eli2Shockey4aTD
09-06-2012, 05:32 PM
I think he will be fine

giantsfan420
09-06-2012, 05:35 PM
lol the rookie def did not school him. what did he have 4 rec on 6 targets? i dont think the plan ever was to have nicks be a workhorse. just get him back into the groove which i thought he actually looked good considering his offseason.

nycsportzfan
09-06-2012, 05:42 PM
U guys are crazy.. he would of had 5catches for about 70yrds had Eli not over shot him early in the game as he blew by the CB.. I gurantee he destroys TB and scores at least 1TD to go with close or over 100yrds..

moosedrool
09-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Nicks will be fine. He played just a few snaps in the last preseason game so it may be another week or two before he's back to his explosive self.

SackingMyths
09-06-2012, 05:44 PM
I was more impressed by Claiborne, than anything. He looked fine and will be fine going forward IMO

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Im not so sure his foot isn't bothering him. Did he get schooled by a rookie last night? If he is bothered by it now i don't see it getting any better this season with him running on it. Nicks wasn't a 100% and I saw him drag MC twice if he was 100 he would've torched that rookie I think you guys are seriously are overrating the Cowboy corners the Giants were just not sharp it's to be expect the 1st game of the season. Can't believe someone actually thinks MC schooled Nicks lol??

Ntegrase96
09-06-2012, 05:46 PM
U guys are crazy.. he would of had 5catches for about 70yrds had Eli not over shot him early in the game as he blew by the CB.. I gurantee he destroys TB and scores at least 1TD to go with close or over 100yrds..

Church had the safety help over the top which forced Eli to try to put the ball in the perfect spot. I didn't think it was a bad throw, but I haven't seen it more than once.

Claiborne played well for a rookie, but Nicks was not even 80%. Both will only be better the next go around.

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 05:50 PM
I was more impressed by Claiborne, than anything. He looked fine and will be fine going forward IMO That is hilarious you were impressed with Claiborne that's a joke right??? how can you say that when Nicks wasn't 100% Claiborne is overrated he's not big enough yet to handle Nicks and Carr would've got burned last night to if Cruz catches those balls. To me the Cowboy corners are a joke of course they look good when you have a lead and you can drop 7 in the back end.

Ruttiger711
09-06-2012, 05:57 PM

Nicks said himself that he's going to "play through the pain" so yeah I definitely think it's some sort of hinderance. I don't think anyone's said he's 100%.
Bones heal - it just depends how he recovers - 10 days till the next game is great for him.

Ntegrase96
09-06-2012, 05:58 PM
That is hilarious you were impressed with Claiborne that's a joke right??? how can you say that when Nicks wasn't 100% Claiborne is overrated he's not big enough yet to handle Nicks and Carr would've got burned last night to if Cruz catches those balls. To me the Cowboy corners are a joke of course they look good when you have a lead and you can drop 7 in the back end.

I'd have to watch the game again, but I don't recall Cruz getting open too many times against Carr.

There was the pick play, but that's the only one that comes to mind. Scandrick seemed to be covering Cruz in the slot.

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 06:10 PM
I'd have to watch the game again, but I don't recall Cruz getting open too many times against Carr.

There was the pick play, but that's the only one that comes to mind. Scandrick seemed to be covering Cruz in the slot. This is coming from what I heard someone else say in another thread they said Cruz was blanketed by Carr which isn't even close to the truth when Eli is getting pressured the whole game and like I said it's easy to cover him when your doubling him There is no way Carr can stop Cruz 1 on1 if Carlos Rodgers couldn't do it Carr can't. It's not like Carr cannot be beat he is not a shutdown corner.I guarantee the next time we see Carr Cruz will put it on him just like he did to Carlos Rodgers.

nycsportzfan
09-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Church had the safety help over the top which forced Eli to try to put the ball in the perfect spot. I didn't think it was a bad throw, but I haven't seen it more than once.

Claiborne played well for a rookie, but Nicks was not even 80%. Both will only be better the next go around. nah, he overshot em a bit, which gave church the added split second to get there.. Had it been right in stride Nicks would of caught it and had about 2steps before being wallopped... My main point is had that ball been a tad better thrown ur looking at about a 5catch 70yrd game.. Not 2 shabby..

RoanokeFan
09-06-2012, 06:12 PM

We may never know, but I tried to watch him when he wasn't lining up and I didn't see any sign of his favoring his foot. He has been saying he'll play through the pain so it's pretty much a given he was dong that but it's hard to know if it had any real effect. He played the whole game which sort of surprised me.

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 06:14 PM

Claiborne played well for a rookie, but Nicks was not even 80%. Both will only be better the next go around.It was definitely over thrown if Eli drops it in there that's a huge play. But hey what can you say you guys congrats.

Ntegrase96
09-06-2012, 06:32 PM
We may never know, but I tried to watch him when he wasn't lining up and I didn't see any sign of his favoring his foot. He has been saying he'll play through the pain so it's pretty much a given he was dong that but it's hard to know if it had any real effect. He played the whole game which sort of surprised me.

If he wasn't in pain then that's a bigger testament to Claiborne.

Do you know if he had some kind of pain killer? Might have made him feel 'numb'.

Ntegrase96
09-06-2012, 06:35 PM
This is coming from what I heard someone else say in another thread they said Cruz was blanketed by Carr which isn't even close to the truth when Eli is getting pressured the whole game and like I said it's easy to cover him when your doubling him There is no way Carr can stop Cruz 1 on1 if Carlos Rodgers couldn't do it Carr can't. It's not like Carr cannot be beat he is not a shutdown corner.I guarantee the next time we see Carr Cruz will put it on him just like he did to Carlos Rodgers.

I don't think that highly of Carlos Rogers to be honest, but I agree with you. Carr won't stop Cruz, but he will contain him better than what we had going on last year.

I know for sure that one of the Cruz drops was against Scandrick. Not sure how many came against Carr if any. I don't think they really tried to match-up against Carr much, and it seemed like the one time they threw his way and made him pay, Carr was in great position but just mistimed his jump.

You've gotta admit. Carr played solid ball last night.

nycsportzfan
09-06-2012, 06:36 PM
We may never know, but I tried to watch him when he wasn't lining up and I didn't see any sign of his favoring his foot. He has been saying he'll play through the pain so it's pretty much a given he was dong that but it's hard to know if it had any real effect. He played the whole game which sort of surprised me. Again, if Eli hits em in stride on that early deep pass down the sideline, hes got about 5catches 70-75yrds after barley playing in pre-season.. Eli was a tad erratic last night(cruz didn't help things), and i think people need to realize when u have 2outstanding WR's, that it'll flip flop as far as who has the big week..

It made sense that Cruz would have the more yardage and catches being that it was nicks first major game action of this yr.. To be honest, Nicks looked pretty darn good considering just that.. Witten did next to nothing playing through his spleen issue, and nicks at least had 4catches and could of easily been 5...

like i said, i 100pct Gurantee that Nicks has a big game against TB next week.. I'm talking 4-6catches 90-110yrd 1td

NYKiller
09-06-2012, 07:25 PM
NO! I'm more worried about Cruz lack of focus in the first game. Lets hope he learn from that.

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 07:52 PM
I don't think that highly of Carlos Rogers to be honest, but I agree with you. Carr won't stop Cruz, but he will contain him better than what we had going on last year.

I know for sure that one of the Cruz drops was against Scandrick. Not sure how many came against Carr if any. I don't think they really tried to match-up against Carr much, and it seemed like the one time they threw his way and made him pay, Carr was in great position but just mistimed his jump.

You've gotta admit. Carr played solid ball last night.I never said he wasn't a solid corner but most of my family are Cowboy fans and they think Carr is a shutdown corner which he is not .Once Eli sees him a couple more times he will get torched by Cruz or Nicks for that matter he did play solid I guess if you take into account the Giants didn't throw any different looks at him and Nicks wasn't 100% they never put Barden out there or Randle which I thought was ridiculous not to I will know for sure what Carr is going to be the next time we play considering if both teams are injury free.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-06-2012, 08:02 PM

He threw the ball away, he did not over shoot Nicks.

The coverage was way too tight to even float anything in there otherwise it would of been picked off pretty easily.

Proud of Eli for no picks yesterday.

tabascocat
09-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Nick's will be fine, I wouldn't worry about him. It is hard to cut and run on a bad foot, give him a few weeks to get back into it. As for Claiborne, I am quite happy with his performance. His first game in NY, trophy being handed out and facing the Giants passing attack, he held up well. If Nick's was 100%, then he would have welcomed Mo to the big time with a few nice catches. He did beat him twice pretty bad, but for the most part, he did fine for his first game. When Jenkins gets in full swing, then that will only make our secondary that much better and Mo will have more experience under his belt.

Last night, things were not in sync for Eli and his receivers for some reason(O-line probably). Sure, there were a few missed holds, but on both sides. It just stood out more against the Giants because they were bigger plays. Cruz was held in the endzone and that block in the back was questionable that brought the play back. If those two plays went the other way, then we may very well be talking about a Giants win today, who knows.

SackingMyths
09-06-2012, 09:00 PM
That is hilarious you were impressed with Claiborne that's a joke right???

Nope. I was serious.

First game ever on national TV and every time nicks got a catch, Claiborne was in his hip-pocket. I expected Nicks to abuse the rook and that didn't happen. Hence...

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 09:06 PM
Nope. I was serious.

First game ever on national TV and every time nicks got a catch, Claiborne was in his hip-pocket. I expected Nicks to abuse the rook and that didn't happen. Hence...He has not practice with the team since TC and broke his foot he was 70% at most this is an absurd comment Nicks would've had 70 yards on 5 catches if Eli completes that pass to say a rookie playing against a 70% Hakeem nicks.... impressed you is absurd.

SackingMyths
09-06-2012, 09:11 PM
He has not practice with the team since TC and broke his foot he was 70% at most this is an absurd comment Nicks would've had 70 yards on 5 catches if Eli completes that pass to say a rookie playing against a 70% Hakeem nicks.... impressed you is absurd.

That's your opinion, and I have mine.

Let's put it in perspective--if Prince ever came close to covering anyone of Nicks' caliber like Claiborne did last night, we'd be listing it among the "Positives from last night's game..."

The foot's an excuse. I'm as big a Nicks fan as any. He didn't look anywhere near as low as 70% and timing didn't at all look to be an issue. In fact, Eli had to take a few sacks because the coverage was so good.

You want a comparison? Patrick Peterson got eaten alive last year by Hakeem and he had the same kind of billing as Mo. Different results.

If we had ANYONE in our secondary last night cover the way Mo covered, the outcome could've been a lot different.

Please don't misinterpret this for "gushing over one of the cowgirls players." Loathe them. But he looked better than I expected. That's all.

giantsforce
09-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Nick's will be fine, I wouldn't worry about him. It is hard to cut and run on a bad foot, give him a few weeks to get back into it. As for Claiborne, I am quite happy with his performance. His first game in NY, trophy being handed out and facing the Giants passing attack, he held up well. If Nick's was 100%, then he would have welcomed Mo to the big time with a few nice catches. He did beat him twice pretty bad, but for the most part, he did fine for his first game. When Jenkins gets in full swing, then that will only make our secondary that much better and Mo will have more experience under his belt.

Last night, things were not in sync for Eli and his receivers for some reason(O-line probably). Sure, there were a few missed holds, but on both sides. It just stood out more against the Giants because they were bigger plays. Cruz was held in the endzone and that block in the back was questionable that brought the play back. If those two plays went the other way, then we may very well be talking about a Giants win today, who knows.You are right about Eli and the receivers being out of sync. That was my concern during the preseason. Eli and the WR did not score much and they did not hook up as they usually do. Eli couldn't score a TD against the NE 2nd team. But then again there is no need to throw the ball. Killdrive will keep running twice for no gain, then he will fool everyone by calling a pass play for short gain and then punt. Talk about predictability.

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 09:22 PM
That's your opinion, and I have mine.

Let's put it in perspective--if Prince ever came close to covering anyone of Nicks' caliber like Claiborne did last night, we'd be listing it among the "Positives from last night's game..."

The foot's an excuse. I'm as big a Nicks fan as any. He didn't look anywhere near as low as 70% and timing didn't at all look to be an issue. In fact, Eli had to take a few sacks because the coverage was so good.

You want a comparison? Patrick Peterson got eaten alive last year by Hakeem and he had the same kind of billing as Mo. Different results.

If we had ANYONE in our secondary last night cover the way Mo covered, the outcome could've been a lot different.

Please don't misinterpret this for "gushing over one of the cowgirls players." Loathe them. But he looked better than I expected. That's all.Once again Nicks was 100% in that game he wasn't last night he also had two games to play before that arizona game and I seem to remember Price doing very well against Roodey White, Jordy Nelson, and Welker in the SB so to say Prince isn't as good a MC let's wait until the kid plays 4 games in the playoffs before we compare the two.Can't believe all the Prince bashing it makes me sick. A broken foot that got surgically repaired is an excuse lmao WHAT?

SackingMyths
09-06-2012, 09:40 PM
Once again Nicks was 100% in that game he wasn't last night he also had two games to play before that arizona game and I seem to remember Price doing very well against Roodey White, Jordy Nelson, and Welker in the SB so to say Prince isn't as good a MC let's wait until the kid plays 4 games in the playoffs before we compare the two.Can't believe all the Prince bashing it makes me sick. A broken foot that got surgically repaired is an excuse lmao WHAT?

Not sure how that was bashing Prince. I think the jury is still out on him and I have high hopes.

Nicks played 99.9% of the snaps yesterday and while there was almost certainly some rust, he was far from playing at a clear disadvantage a la Gronk in the SB.

Idk dude. We could probably go back and forth for 3 pages and still not see eye-to-eye on this one, so I'll just respectfully agree to disagree and hope Nicks lumps up Mo in round 2.

giantfan1976
09-06-2012, 10:37 PM

Uh, that was a throw away. If that was thrown in bounds it probably gets picked by the safety. I think I'm starting to understand why some of our fans took so long to like Eli.

Redeyejedi
09-06-2012, 10:46 PM
He has some rust on him . He wasnt practicing missed all of the preseason basically,he will be fine

nycsportzfan
09-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Uh, that was a throw away. If that was thrown in bounds it probably gets picked by the safety. I think I'm starting to understand why some of our fans took so long to like Eli. no it wasen't..lol I'm watching it as we speak, and it wasen't a throw away..lol Nicks was 3ft ahead of teh Corner, and had the ball dropped in and not been to far ahead, its a completion and nicks gets hit.. End of story!

So again, like i said, Nicks could of just as easy had 5catches for about 70yrds.. And again, he's gonna dominate against TB .. When u have a bunch of recieving weapons, diffrent guys step up with the big game.. Obviously both nicks and cruz aren't gonna both have great games every week.. Some weeks its gonna be cruz, some weeks nicks, and some weeks someone else, and sometimes a mixture of 2of em.. There is absoulutley nothing wrong with Hakeem..

nycsportzfan
09-07-2012, 08:16 AM
He has some rust on him . He wasnt practicing missed all of the preseason basically,he will be fine Exactly! The guy had 4catches in his first game of the 2012 season, basically.. There is nothing at all wrong with his performanc,e and he'll have a big game against TB.. That much i know for sure! Shoot, its the easiest gurantee i'll ever make...

jakegibbs
09-07-2012, 08:32 AM

WORRIED ABOUT NICKS??? The titile of your post should read "ANYONE WORRIED ABOUT THE GIANTS".... I'm not only do you worry about Nicks but the other 52 players to boot. They looked like they were still in pre-season mode. Good grief what a waste of hard earned dollars to watch that debacle. Super Bowl Champs ok the 6 game winning streak last year they looked like SB champs but all those commercials during the off season & all the engagements etc....

I wish now Eli had stayed off camera & worked with the WR's like he did during the lockout. Cruz has forgotten that not only is his job is to beat the coverage but to also catch the ball. He could just be a one year wonder. Tuck sitting on the bench while the "pokes" were driving up & down the field.. He's the Capt. of the Defense right? Why was he on the bench a lot in the 2nd half? 1st round draft pic can't secure the ball.. 2nd round draft pic was a no show.. JR must have missed the mark with those 2 pics. How many slants did they complete during the game? Where were the game time adjustments with the D coverage to take that away?

Oh yes I'm definately worried about Nicks but not more than I'm worried about the other 52 players on this team. I want to see the team that ran off 6 straight victories on the road to a NFL Championship last season not what I saw Wed's night. Now I feel much better I think.

stormblue
09-07-2012, 08:33 AM
you can put any kind of spin or excuse
or reasoning you want on it.
but it really does not matter how or why ,
the fact is MC held Nicks to 38 yds.

i wish i could say that about anybody
in the giants' secondary ,

miked1958
09-07-2012, 08:41 AM
Im not so sure his foot isn't bothering him. Did he get schooled by a rookie last night? If he is bothered by it now i don't see it getting any better this season with him running on it.Not worried. he prob should of sat one more week. no harm done as they used him mostly as a decoy. cruz was wide open on several plays due to nicks being in there. if only he had remembered to catch the ball

Buddy333
09-07-2012, 08:54 AM
I'm not saying he won't be ok or that he isn't ok, but he didn't look like himself the other night. That's just my opinion, I could be way off. You can tell me they just missed on a couple plays or he didn't practice and that sounds reasonable. I just tought he looked slower, didn't have the same explosion, and I even thought he was getting up slow on a couple of plays. Now if I'm right I think that they have a huge problem. I don't see how it will get any better while trying to play and 10 days is not going o make hat go away.

nycsportzfan
09-17-2012, 01:45 AM
Exactly! The guy had 4catches in his first game of the 2012 season, basically.. There is nothing at all wrong with his performanc,e and he'll have a big game against TB.. That much i know for sure! Shoot, its the easiest gurantee i'll ever make...

Like i said!! That was the easiest call i ever made! Some weeks ur gonna have a off week with one of our recieving threats, as guys can step up or a guy like cruz will get the bigger game..etc I knew nicks was gonna destroy TB!

nycsportzfan
09-17-2012, 01:46 AM
I'm not saying he won't be ok or that he isn't ok, but he didn't look like himself the other night. That's just my opinion, I could be way off. You can tell me they just missed on a couple plays or he didn't practice and that sounds reasonable. I just tought he looked slower, didn't have the same explosion, and I even thought he was getting up slow on a couple of plays. Now if I'm right I think that they have a huge problem. I don't see how it will get any better while trying to play and 10 days is not going o make hat go away. You were wrong and i was right..lol j/k! The bottom line like i said, he should of had about 5catches for 70yrds last week with next to no practice all presason.. It was bluntly obvious in my opinion he was gonna torch TB... Sometimes i don't think u guys realize how good nicks is.. If hes on the feild, he'll make plays!

GiantGremlin
09-17-2012, 02:15 AM
Hope his foot is going to be ok on the short week - he seemed to be limping around after several plays today.

bbdynasty
09-17-2012, 02:51 AM
even after he was hurt multiple times he still made plays. he'll be fine

nycsportzfan
09-17-2012, 04:04 AM
Hope his foot is going to be ok on the short week - he seemed to be limping around after several plays today. He has to be all right, how do u justify not when u were making all those insane plays after u tweaked the ankle? Either way, Nicks is a animal and hes not getting held down if hes on the field, hobbled ankle or not..

PRGiant
09-17-2012, 04:09 AM
There where some scary hits tonight, I wasn't concerned after week 1, but I am now...

Captain Chaos
09-17-2012, 06:37 AM
Yes, He got beat up out there today and I think he will continue to be a target with his ability!

Buddy333
09-17-2012, 08:51 AM
Well he looked a lot better this past game but once again I'm a little concerned. He had a few issues at the end of the game yesterday and it's a short week. Hope it's nothing more than some bumps and bruises. The guy does seem to bounce back quickly.

GameTime
09-17-2012, 08:56 AM
his ankle that got stepped on is a concern. Yesterday he had the adrelin pumping and such. Today will tellthe story of how his ankle really is. I hope he is good to go. That was a flukey injury when he got stepped on.....ouch!!!!!!

Buddy333
09-17-2012, 09:01 AM
Yeah but he actually had another huge catch and run after that play. Problem is on that play he got up slowly. Don know I I was the effects of the ankle. He did come out for the kneel down. Didn't hear anything yet so let's hope he is ok. Let the guy rest the until Thursday. He earned it.

GameTime
09-17-2012, 09:06 AM
Yeah but he actually had another huge catch and run after that play. Problem is on that play he got up slowly. Don know I I was the effects of the ankle. He did come out for the kneel down. Didn't hear anything yet so let's hope he is ok. Let the guy rest the until Thursday. He earned it.
he came up huge after he got stepped on. I juast think that it will feel worse today. Dont forget these guys have their ankles taped up and while that helps most times the pressure is takes to tweak a taped ankle has to greater so damage can get done. Hope he is good to go....

Buddy333
09-17-2012, 09:10 AM
Get through this next game, with a W, and they will have extra time to shake off the bumps and bruises.

RichardMc
09-17-2012, 10:08 AM
There where some scary hits tonight, I wasn't concerned after week 1, but I am now... Couldn't agree more. Especially given the short week.

titwio
09-17-2012, 10:20 AM
I expect Nicks will be ready to go but what kind of rest are these guys supposed to get? They'll get today off...Tuesday they'll practice (while being very sore)...and Wednesday they'll travel.

One day of preparation?

Buddy333
09-17-2012, 10:25 AM
They have been letting I'm rest during the week. I'm sure if he is sore they will let him rest again this week.

nycsportzfan
09-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Well he looked a lot better this past game but once again I'm a little concerned. He had a few issues at the end of the game yesterday and it's a short week. Hope it's nothing more than some bumps and bruises. The guy does seem to bounce back quickly. The main point i was trying to make in this thread when people were all freaked out because Nicks didn't have a huge game in week 1 is this team is gonna have weeks where a guy like Nicks might be held down alittle or maybe it'll be cruz..etc Its not that theres reason to be concerned, but that we have a potent offense and some days guys are gonna have bigger games then others... I guranteed Nicks was gonna torch Tampas 2dary, and he did.. If he dosent' have a big game against Carolina and say Barden has 4catches 60yrd 1td and cruz has 100yrd 1td, then i again won't be worried about nicks..

Buddy333
09-17-2012, 11:33 AM
I wasn't concerned because he didn't have a good game. I was a little concerned that he didn't have a good game coming off an injury and was hoping it wasn't holding him back. Even the best have their off days. When it happens after an injury it just makes you wonder if that guy is ok.

Napstew
09-17-2012, 11:41 AM
Nicks was taking hits and still getting right back up and making plays.

Don't doubt this man. He is a soldier.

Toadofsteel
09-17-2012, 11:46 AM
I expect Nicks will be ready to go but what kind of rest are these guys supposed to get? They'll get today off...Tuesday they'll practice (while being very sore)...and Wednesday they'll travel.

One day of preparation?

They have one day of preparation too...

BurnerNYG
09-17-2012, 11:57 AM

One day of preparation?That's what I was saying. Carolina was home on Sunday so we're definitely getting the short end of the stick.

giantsfan420
09-17-2012, 12:03 PM
remember, nicks said that he's gonna have pain in the foot for a while. just part of the process for an nfl player. even on plays earlier in the game where he made a catch and was declared down without any issue, he would kinda hobble back to the LOS. i dunno if his foot was 100% to begin with. so, it is my opinion that if he was able to continue on after those two incidents (even tho his reaction to one of em was very worrying) that the giants medical staff who have proven to be extra careful with their players, believe that nicks is healthy enough to play without serious risk

burier
09-17-2012, 01:04 PM
The main point i was trying to make in this thread when people were all freaked out because Nicks didn't have a huge game in week 1 is this team is gonna have weeks where a guy like Nicks might be held down alittle or maybe it'll be cruz..etc Its not that theres reason to be concerned, but that we have a potent offense and some days guys are gonna have bigger games then others... I guranteed Nicks was gonna torch Tampas 2dary, and he did.. If he dosent' have a big game against Carolina and say Barden has 4catches 60yrd 1td and cruz has 100yrd 1td, then i again won't be worried about nicks..

Good Job by you.

titwio
09-17-2012, 01:24 PM
They have one day of preparation too...

Not really because they don't have to travel....but that's not the point.

ryan12
09-17-2012, 01:32 PM
Nicks was taking hits and still getting right back up and making plays.

Don't doubt this man. He is a soldier.

yeah he often gets injured but when he plays he plays like a man

mattpl908
09-17-2012, 01:39 PM
am i worried about nicks? the dude got 200 yards while not being 100% no im not worried about him lol he'll be better then ever