PDA

View Full Version : This Is All Part of the Plan

CowboysSuck
09-06-2012, 07:15 PM
For starters, we always play to win the game. That I know.

I cant help but think that this organization is just smarter than Dallas. Do you think the Giants would put all of their best stuff on game film week 1 of the season? Essentially showing every card we hold to the rest of the league for the rest of the year? I think our schemes looked pretty limited last night, both on offense and defense. Is it possible that TC PF & KG werent showing their entire hand?

Gmen2005
09-06-2012, 07:16 PM
No this is definitely not true. If they're not showing their entire hand vs a divisional opponent than I don't want them to associate with this organization.

rainierjef
09-06-2012, 07:17 PM
^ YOU.......can't be serious!

Dwinsballgames
09-06-2012, 07:20 PM
For starters, we always play to win the game. That I know.

I cant help but think that this organization is just smarter than Dallas. Do you think the Giants would put all of their best stuff on game film week 1 of the season? Essentially showing every card we hold to the rest of the league for the rest of the year? I think our schemes looked pretty limited last night, both on offense and defense. Is it possible that TC PF & KG werent showing their entire hand?

So your saying they lost on purpose to avoid tipping their hand?? Sorry but that's the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

ImElectric2
09-06-2012, 07:23 PM
WHAT??? Haha, that's ****ing rich! Omg, Im really not trying to.troll, that's just blatantly absurd. Preseason you have a point, but come on....divisional rival that will definitely contend for the division this year. You better not leave ANYTHING on the table if you want to have a chance at winning anything. All in, baby. Year in, year out. Every game. Ps, I literally laughed out loud after reading the original post. Still grinning.

JPP=BEASTMODE
09-06-2012, 07:33 PM
You can't be serious.

KidA
09-06-2012, 07:36 PM
I guess this is a joke, but there are enough people out there who believe stuff like this that it's not really funny.

TheEnigma
09-06-2012, 07:37 PM
This is my theory on what happened last night

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/158/329/9189283.jpg

JPP=BEASTMODE
09-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Lmao!!!! I bet they do that for the rest of the year so next year nobody will have any film on them. RED FONT

CowboysSuck
09-06-2012, 08:02 PM
ok ok i failed. But you know what they say, truth is stranger than fiction!!

In all seriousness i do think its a possibility. I just hate losing...

CowboysSuck
09-06-2012, 08:04 PM
So your saying they lost on purpose to avoid tipping their hand?? Sorry but that's the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

Im NOT saying they lost on purpose. What im saying is they played their asses of with what play they were running. Just because you dont show your whole han doesnt mean you aren't trying to win or you're not playing hard...

Seriously though, think about it... its definitely possible that they were holding some things back. Was it the reason we lost? Probably Not.

nygfan90
09-06-2012, 09:24 PM
Lmao!!!! I bet they do that for the rest of the year so next year nobody will have any film on them. RED FONTFixed it for ya! lol

Roosevelt
09-06-2012, 09:31 PM
ok ok i failed. But you know what they say, truth is stranger than fiction!!

In all seriousness i do think its a possibility. I just hate losing...

I'm not going to jump on you for that thought, but no way the coaches would do such a thing. We simply didn't execute.

giantsfan420
09-06-2012, 09:35 PM
i cant blame ya for trying to make sense of the loss. but i will say this, it seems like there are a lot of people who dont understand that last night wasnt the SB. losing sux. we lost. but we beat dallas 5/6x, they were due i guess. The season is long. A win or loss last night isnt huge when u look at the big picture.

in fact, i believe this loss is gonna propel us on a nice win streak. wake up call big time. the majority of the team played like ****, no one on offense showed up besides Bennett and Eli, and the OL was PUTRID as were the corners...and we were still right there, and had it not been for a flukey Murray run, and 1rst and 30 TD over Tryon, we win that game, and even still with those things, were a 3rd and 11 that Tryon gave up from tying...

i expect that to be the worst football we see from the team all season, jmho

ImElectric2
09-06-2012, 10:04 PM
i cant blame ya for trying to make sense of the loss. but i will say this, it seems like there are a lot of people who dont understand that last night wasnt the SB. losing sux. we lost. but we beat dallas 5/6x, they were due i guess. The season is long. A win or loss last night isnt huge when u look at the big picture.

in fact, i believe this loss is gonna propel us on a nice win streak. wake up call big time. the majority of the team played like ****, no one on offense showed up besides Bennett and Eli, and the OL was PUTRID as were the corners...and we were still right there, and had it not been for a flukey Murray run, and 1rst and 30 TD over Tryon, we win that game, and even still with those things, were a 3rd and 11 that Tryon gave up from tying...

i expect that to be the worst football we see from the team all season, jmho

I was thinking the same thing about a winning streak. The loss was more disappointing than a complete meltdown loss. We didn't look like we have vs the Saints the last 2 years. One more stop and 3rd and we have Eli trying to get us to overtime. Its a llllooooonnnngggggggg season. Just remember those early Redskins and Seahawks games from last year. A lot of sky was falling then too.