PDA

View Full Version : Our game MVP vs Dallas

thegiantsrule10
09-06-2012, 07:31 PM
i'm going to start doing this on a regular basis if it works out, anyway back to the topic at hand i think our MVP was Bennett he played very well except for the one drop. He caught a touchdown and had a good block on ware. I mean the one drop was a kinda tough grab. That's my opinion let me hear yours and remember its your opinion so say whatever you think.

Martyr
09-06-2012, 07:35 PM
I think Eli, he was hurt by dropped passes & poor protection.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Eli hands down, Bennett close second.

Eli completed 65.6 % of his passes for a 94.9 passer rating with 5 or 6 drops.

Not to mention an atrocious O-line, zero run game, penalties... sigh

giantsfan420
09-06-2012, 07:43 PM
yeah. he got no help outside of bennett. everyone, d included, looked gassed and flat

jax5338
09-06-2012, 07:46 PM
hixon did pretty well too.

honestly can't give an MVP for this game. just wasn't a great game all around, from the coaching on down.

thegiantsrule10
09-06-2012, 09:12 PM
i'm going to guess this was a failure so i'm only going to try one more time after Tampa and if that fails then i don't care.

drewz
09-06-2012, 09:50 PM
I'd say Keith Rivers.. he was the biggest piece in shutting down DeMarco Murray in the first half

Tmurda1984
09-06-2012, 09:51 PM
David Diehl and Corey Webster had to be Dallas MVP.

Marvelousmik
09-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Eli hands down, Bennett close second.

umm, did you guys not see how JPP played?

Parademon
09-06-2012, 09:57 PM
They lost. No one gets an MVP.

Tmurda1984
09-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Lost isnt even the word. More like embarrassed or physically dominated.

BuffyBlueII
09-06-2012, 10:05 PM
i'm going to guess this was a failure so i'm only going to try one more time after Tampa and if that fails then i don't care.

No I think this column is a good idea. I think you should keep it going and if you need help with it i more than willing to help you keep it going.

I will say that Eli Manning had a decent although he was hurt by key drops and he did overthrow a sure TD which he knows he messed up on and we shouldn’t see that again.

I would say that Bennet was the MVP because he really showed us what he is capable of doing as well as relieving some doubt in regard top the TE position. I think he is going to do well and really help us win some games this year.

Obviously the worst part of the game for us is our attrocious offensive line. Like last, DeMarcus Ware abused David Diehl. It is not about DD not being able to handle but DD is not even a speed bump. This is concern for us this season.

Dropped passes and protecting the football are issues also. This is basically a lack of discipline. On Wilsons fumble he was carrying the ball unprotected, this was a problem for him at Virginia Tech and needs to be corrected because judging from how he runs the ball, we are going to need him this season. The 3 drops by Victor Cruz was something I don’t expect to see from him again. He lost focus and those drops as well as Wilsons fumble cost us big. There was a point late last season when we were among the leaders in dropped passes and that is just not going to fly this year. We are The Defending SuperBowl Champions and folks are going to be pumped up and coming after us every week.

giantfan1976
09-06-2012, 10:30 PM
My vote goes to Eli.

thegiantsrule10
09-07-2012, 12:06 AM
thanks for the support