PDA

View Full Version : I kinda feel sorry for Tampa.....

ELI_Iz_God
09-06-2012, 08:32 PM
After the *** chewing this team is gonna get for our performance against Dallas...Tampa is going to fall Victim to this teams Rage!

Dallas woke a sleeping "GIANT"......

Eliscruzzz
09-06-2012, 08:33 PM
I like it finally some positivity.

sharick88
09-06-2012, 08:34 PM
I don't. I hope we open can on them

ELI_Iz_God
09-06-2012, 08:38 PM
I don't. I hope we open can on them

Me too brother...me too....

Tmurda1984
09-06-2012, 08:41 PM
If we lose to tampa bay, I will have a nervous breakdown....This offensive line and secondary needs to pick it up. I dont care how many injuries we have in the secondary because Webster and Rolle were making the same mistakes over and over again. Dont blame Coe, he was probably the best cornerback out there last nite. Webster and Rolle continues to blow coverages worse than Cant Cover Brown.

The_ One
09-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Tampa will not be easy, if we come out the same way like we did against Dallas, it will be a long day.

appodictic
09-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Yea and if we dont beat tampa, the team after them is REALLY going to get it. and so on and so on.

giantfan1976
09-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Yeah, I saw a bunch of Tampa fans rooting against us last night on a thread on cnnsi. I don't understand that! I don't want to play an angry team.

CowboysSuck
09-06-2012, 09:55 PM
This team is so loaded with talent that when they lose i kinda sit back and say "well, maybe they deserve it. They need to know this is the NFL and no single team is above another. These ****y *******s deserved to get it handed to them."

Its true, our heads were gassed up and I'm actually glad we lost. Had we won, this lackluster performance may have lasted longer than just week 1...

Moke
09-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Tampa has a changed team - I wouldn't be worried, but the Giants have to whoop *** after that performance.

giantfan1976
09-06-2012, 11:12 PM
This team is so loaded with talent that when they lose i kinda sit back and say "well, maybe they deserve it. They need to know this is the NFL and no single team is above another. These ****y *******s deserved to get it handed to them."

Its true, our heads were gassed up and I'm actually glad we lost. Had we won, this lackluster performance may have lasted longer than just week 1...

I agree for the most part. I won't go so far as to say that I'm glad we lost, but I'm not over reacting to the loss like I have in the past because I know that this was a lack of taking the Cowboys seriously. No disrespect... they beat the Giants, but we all know when more more focused and healthy on DL and CB, we'll be much better. Something is telling me though that the OL is going to be an issue all year and Eli will have to carry the offense again.

Buddy333
09-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Feel sorry for them? I think the Giants can win this game but their OL will still be horrible and the secondary will still be bad. Even if they get Prince back he will need a couple of weeks to get up to speed. A bunch of people also thought they where going to walk all over Dallas.

Overdrive92
09-06-2012, 11:33 PM
We haven't blown anyone out since December 13, 2010 when we blew out the Vikings 21-3. It'll be approaching 22 months. We need to end that streak.

I don't always like blowouts because they become boring, but it's been so damn long I just want to see me a damn blowout.

Toadofsteel
09-07-2012, 12:15 AM
We haven't blown anyone out since December 13, 2010 when we blew out the Vikings 21-3. It'll be approaching 22 months. We need to end that streak.

I don't always like blowouts because they become boring, but it's been so damn long I just want to see me a damn blowout.

Falcons? January 8th this year? Or are you talking regular season only?

Hessian
09-07-2012, 12:17 AM
After the *** chewing this team is gonna get for our performance against Dallas...Tampa is going to fall Victim to this teams Rage!

Dallas woke a sleeping "GIANT"......
If the Gmen come out with the same feeling we're ****ed.

Hessian
09-07-2012, 12:20 AM
If the Gmen come out with the same feeling we're ****ed.LMFAO the profanity filter circumvents itself! Hilarious! Maybe I'll just type four asterix and 'ed on the end from here on out.

Overdrive92
09-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Falcons? January 8th this year? Or are you talking regular season only?

I wasn't counting the Playoffs, yeah.

Eliscruzzz
09-07-2012, 12:38 AM
I think we will beat Tampa while I don't want to get to ****y.
I read this article today how TC chewed out the team today and a lot of the players are humbled by what happened last nigh. This loss was a blessing in disguise, this team is gonna refocus and practice harder cause TC 2 days before they played Dallas they were awful and not ready.
Back to Tampa Bay I don't think they can get after the qb like dallas so our offensive line should be able to hold up against them.I wanna see us throw the ball 1st then run. Instead of running the ball all the time I want to see more TE screen MB is great at those and I expect Wilson would be great at those as well....let Wilson catch the ball and hit the edges cause once he gets past that line he's gone. The days of the Giants being a power run 1st team is over and KG has to realize that It's Eli 8 year let him go out and dominate the game like Brady, Brees and Rodgers If KG doesn't do this I will be pissed.You got a top 5 qb and you don't let him just rip apart the other teams secondary really? I wouldn't be surprised if Eli throw for over 350 and Nicks is going to eat those corners alive.

Laurah1275
09-07-2012, 05:25 AM

Dallas woke a sleeping "GIANT"...... Love it! Awesome post :)...and very true.

tonyt830
09-07-2012, 05:51 AM
Well Coughlin, the coaches and the team have an extra couple of day to prepare for the Bucs. Hopefully some of our injured players are healed up and ready to go for the game.

But after what happened the other night, I will not underestimate the Bucs. The Giants are the defending champs, and the Bucs will bring their "A" game. When you are the defending champs, any team that plays you wants to go that extra mile to knock you off.

I don't feel sorry for the Bucs one bit. This is the NFL. I expect the Giants to come out and pounce on the Bucs early. The Giants have the weapons, they just need to bring the fire and intensity with them next Sunday.

Buddy333
09-07-2012, 07:59 AM
Well I hope they win but getting chewed out has happened to them before with nothin to show for it. You don't think they caught and ear full after some of their games last year and then lost the next week? Don't sleep on Tampa. No, they are not a great team, but the Giants have their issues right now. Forget about Prince, Hosely, Coe, and Tyron. Webster looked horrible the other night. I'm hoping that was just a game he needed to shake off some rust caused by the offseason.

GameTime
09-07-2012, 08:14 AM
the Giants have proven time and time again they can get beaten by any team. They cant let up on any team.
They need to make a statement against the Bucs. They need to kick the **** out of the Bucs.

Shockeystays08
09-07-2012, 08:44 AM

Amen to that!

ryan12
09-07-2012, 08:58 AM
awoke a sleeping giant for sure... tc WONT lets us come out flat light that.. nicks will be more rested cruz is going dancing baby...