PDA

View Full Version : positive note from game 1

BuffyBlueII
09-06-2012, 09:09 PM
Although there were a few aspects where we looked awful in game one particularly our o line, protecting the football and the dropped passes, a positive is that it would seem that Marcellus Bennet is fitting in nice at TE and is going to be an integral part of this starting lineup.

giantfan1976
09-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Agree 100% on Martellus Bennett. He'll be a stud. I just hope the 1 year deal doesn't bite us next year with him looking for the bucks, cause you know we're not going to pay a TE.

Another positive (unfortunately not about our team) from the game is that Dallas overpaid for a second rate corner. Brandon Carr looked average at best. Unfortunately, the rookie Morris Claiborne will be as good as advertised.

Breezely
09-06-2012, 09:53 PM
This post is like a glass of ice water, in 100 plus degrees temperature, in the most arrid desert on earth!!!!!! Thanks for the positivity. And you are most definitely correct.

sg92
09-06-2012, 10:42 PM
I agree. The black unicorn showed up!

RichGiants81
09-07-2012, 12:45 AM
Agree 100% on Martellus Bennett. He'll be a stud. I just hope the 1 year deal doesn't bite us next year with him looking for the bucks, cause you know we're not going to pay a TE.

Another positive (unfortunately not about our team) from the game is that Dallas overpaid for a second rate corner. Brandon Carr looked average at best. Unfortunately, the rookie Morris Claiborne will be as good as advertised.

I don't know about that one bro. Carr had blanket coverage on nicks all night