PDA

View Full Version : Just curious

myles2424
12-15-2011, 04:15 AM
It's 3am & cant sleep, random question...does anyone know each other in real life from the boards?
Just wondering,I'm in Florida there's not many of us down here, friends of mine that happen to be GMen fans don't even know what the hell the message boards are.....

so do you know anyone here in normal life? Explain....lol

Weygand
12-15-2011, 04:17 AM
It's 3am & cant sleep, random question...does anyone know each other in real life from the boards?
Just wondering,I'm in Florida there's not many of us down here, friends of mine that happen to be GMen fans don't even know what the hell the message boards are.....

There are a couple people here who know me away from the boards, but I met them here.

myles2424
12-15-2011, 04:25 AM

There are a couple people here who know me away from the boards, but I met them here.*
there ever any board get togethers? I live in Tampa, but go back up north a few times a year

Weygand
12-15-2011, 04:28 AM

There are a couple people here who know me away from the boards, but I met them here.
there ever any board get togethers? I live in Tampa, but go back up north a few times a year

Dunno. There's one guy from here who lives about 20 miles away from me, but that's about it. That's somewhat remarkable actually.

DragonSoul
12-15-2011, 05:09 AM

so do you know anyone here in normal life? Explain....lolNope, do not know anyone on a personal level here. I do believe they did have a get together a while back. Think the thread is/was in General sports forum.

But even though I haven't met Wey, he is the man, even more so because we do not normally see eye to eye & he helped a fellow NYG Fan with some solid trust. Something I won't forget :) Thanks you deserve the shout out props! You are still wrong about Eli though, one day you will come to the light! lol

Martyr
12-15-2011, 06:22 AM
I pretty much joined this message board to pick up chicks. So far I haven't had any luck

No really I dont know any one here but I wish I did because most of the giants fans I know are cry babies. At least a few guys here can handle a bad game with a beer and not let it ruin the whole week.

blueomaha
12-15-2011, 07:03 AM
No..but I'm glad to be a member of the NYG mb...I find many members have great knowledge and insight of the Xs and Os of the game..and can flame with the best of them...in the end it's a lot of fun and informative at the same time....

ashleymarie
12-15-2011, 07:12 AM
I know one board member intimately. My husband. We did not meet on the board by the way. I don't know any other member in person.

Medisleman
12-15-2011, 07:54 AM
I pretty much joined this message board to pick up chicks. So far I haven't had any luck.

Awesome, laughing hysterically in front of my PC.

miked1958
12-15-2011, 11:27 AM
No. dont know anyone from the boards. I live in the DEEPSOUTH way down in Alabama on the Florida Line on the Panhandle. NOT to many Gmen fans down here LOL&gt; all Saints, Falcons,Tampa,Jags and Dallas Country. </P>

People down here HATE the Giants. And I love to rub in that we have more SB appearances and wins the all of them except for Dallas. And there is not a TON of dallas fans with NO only 2hrs away and Atlant about 4/4.5 hrs away. but you get a few.</P>

myles2424
12-15-2011, 02:44 PM
I know one board member intimately. My husband. We did not meet on the board by the way. I don't know any other member in person. touching..