PDA

View Full Version : Bulletin Board Material for next week's game vs the Jets

gmoney11
12-15-2011, 09:21 AM
http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2011/12/jets_coach_rex_ryan_takes_jab.html</P>

Hate that fatso....</P>

daynemustgo
12-15-2011, 09:24 AM
I can live with our Defense allowing Grossman, Jackson/Whitehurst, and Young to look like Hall of Fame QBs...but I draw the line on Sanchez.

BlueJayC
12-15-2011, 10:08 AM
I can live with our Defense allowing Grossman, Jackson/Whitehurst, and Young to look like Hall of Fame QBs...but I draw the line on Sanchez.</P>

He should be focusing on fulfilling his promise to retun the favor.......sorry for giving you an opportunity at the division which you blew Rex.......hopefully it'll never happen again.....</P>

SweetZombieJesus
12-15-2011, 10:32 AM
Go Eagles

(I just vomited in my mouth a little)

MikeIsaGiant
12-15-2011, 12:37 PM
Fatty

sligoker
12-15-2011, 05:07 PM
Philly will definitely beat the Jets---Should make for an interesting game on Xmas Eve. As most people finally know, Emperor Rex has no Cloths---and Sanchez is second rate.

gmen46
12-15-2011, 06:39 PM
Philly will definitely beat the Jets---Should make for an interesting game on Xmas Eve.* As most people finally know, Emperor Rex has no Cloths---and Sanchez is second rate.

"Emperor Rex has no clothes"?

Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Now I have to try to get THAT image out of my head.

Drez
12-15-2011, 06:42 PM
Philly will definitely beat the Jets---Should make for an interesting game on Xmas Eve. As most people finally know, Emperor Rex has no Cloths---and Sanchez is second rate.
"Emperor Rex has no clothes"? Thanks. Thanks a lot. Now I have to try to get THAT image out of my head.</P>

You could just picture his wife's feet instead...</P>

buddy33
12-15-2011, 06:44 PM
Whatever.

I will be rooting for the Jets this week.

JMFP2
12-15-2011, 06:50 PM
Whatever.

I will be rooting for the Jets this week.

Really wished the Eagles played Dallas this week instead. As much as I want the Eagles knocked out of the divisional picture once and for all, I want them to be desperate against the Cowboys, too.

GiantWarfare
12-15-2011, 06:54 PM
honestly I didnt have a problem w/ that all...

Big whoop.

I'd think that the bulletin board material we'd need would be that we need to win out...

titwio
12-15-2011, 07:13 PM
honestly I didnt have a problem w/ that all...

Big whoop.

I'd think that the bulletin board material we'd need would be that we need to win out...

Exactly...It wasn't a jab at all...He was just saying how Jackson is dangerous and his reference to the Giants was pretty understandable.

To be honest there is nothing Rex can say that would motivate me into not wanting to see that Jets team get flattened by the G-men.