PDA

View Full Version : You know I had a bad feeling about the Dallas game theh Vinny DiTranni

BParcells777
09-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Picked the Boys on Sunday.

I hate him for it, but Vinnny always picks our trap games correctly........I wonder what his reasoning was, as he is no longer the Record's beat writer for the Bergen Record......he's retired I believe

GameTime
09-07-2012, 01:39 PM
why was playing Dallas a trap game?? Also its really going out on limb to pick the Cowboys to beat the Giants....

Moke
09-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Unfortunately, you have bad feelings only AFTER the games are over. Not in a million years would we have had seen this post/thread before the game.

SweetZombieJesus
09-07-2012, 01:56 PM
why was playing Dallas a trap game?? Also its really going out on limb to pick the Cowboys to beat the Giants....

Home opener after a Super Bowl, beat them twice in 4 weeks last December to win the division, swept them 2 out of the last 3 years, won 5 of the last 6... That's why we were all so confident.

GameTime
09-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Home opener after a Super Bowl, beat them twice in 4 weeks last December to win the division, swept them 2 out of the last 3 years, won 5 of the last 6... That's why we were all so confident.
so they were due for a loss to the Cowboys.....:)

a trap game is a game in which you look past a lesser team to prepare for a good team. They play the Bucs next. Dallas was not a trap game the sports sense of the word.

SweetZombieJesus
09-07-2012, 03:47 PM
^ True but I think most of us just assumed it would be another win... Including the guys on the field.

BParcells777
09-07-2012, 03:56 PM
especially the guys on the field that's what made it a trap game........no one can question our D line was going through the motions......Correy Webster must have taken a sleeping pill

Giantz4Life
09-07-2012, 03:56 PM
At least Eli is still undefeated at Cowboys Stadium. Hopefully we will keep that record going when we see them later on in the season.

BParcells777
09-07-2012, 04:26 PM
DiTranni always seems to know when we are about to fall on our complacent faces......the guy definitely has the pulse of the Giants
When I saw he picked the Boys my heart sunk because I could feel it coming too......I was hoping the Boys would fall flat but they played their A game, we played our C game

BParcells777
09-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Unfortunately, you have bad feelings only AFTER the games are over. Not in a million years would we have had seen this post/thread before the game.

Actually I posted this a couple of weeks ago

BParcells777

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all due respect, your Cowboys are not impressing me.......but who knows............ "talk is cheap- play the game"........If you can protect Romo you have a punchers chance

Moke
09-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Actually I posted this a couple of weeks ago

BParcells777

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all due respect, your Cowboys are not impressing me.......but who knows............ "talk is cheap- play the game"........If you can protect Romo you have a punchers chance

What you quoted had nothing to do with anything you posted up there, but OK. Congratulations. This is why I ignored you on the old forum.

BParcells777
09-07-2012, 05:01 PM
You ignored me because I said Dallas had a punchers chance if they could protect Romo 2 weeks ago? I don't get it

I think that was a pretty astute observation.........the difference between us and Dallas is our D line..........only JPP and Rocky Bernard earned their salaries Wends night.....the rest should be ashamed of themselves......if your being held go to the Refs and point it out ...... or grab the offending hands and break their wrists

Moke
09-07-2012, 05:11 PM
You ignored me because I said Dallas had a punchers chance if they could protect Romo 2 weeks ago? I don't get it

I think that was a pretty astute observation.........the difference between us and Dallas is our D line..........only JPP and Rocky Bernard earned their salaries Wends night.....the rest should be ashamed of themselves......if your being held go to the Refs and point it out ...... or grab the offending hands and break their wrists

Jesus, reading comprehension dude.

BParcells777
09-07-2012, 05:17 PM
enlighten me....I'm getting old and a bit slower

My main point was DiTranni putting the Kabosh on us...........the friggen guy is pychic when it comes to Giants unexpected loses
I cannot recall him EVER getting one wrong........its infuriating to tell you the truth

Now that he is no longer a columnist (some politically correct chick took his place) we cannot even get a read on why he is saying it

I agree I'm not Nostradamus for saying if you cannot get to Romo he will burn you all day...........if you can, he is easily rattled, much like Vick