PDA

View Full Version : Rolle

Ladder27
09-07-2012, 02:03 PM
The other night I was reading a lot of your posts and I kept hear get rid of Rolle.. Hes over paid.... What game were most of you watching. The guy lead us in solo tackles for Christ sake. Hes playing out of position for the team. Also for people complaining about a Dline. If you can hit a open WR in less then 3 secs your Dline is nothing. If your CBs can't buy the time its fail.

GameTime
09-07-2012, 02:06 PM
the slants killed the D and a pass rush wont help with slants....not usually anyway. Rolle will now be able to stay at safety. Hopefully that will allow him to do what he was supposed to be doing for the Giants when they got him.

moosedrool
09-07-2012, 02:55 PM
the things that blows my mind and really pisses me off...is on that final 3rd and 12...why are the corners giving a cushion..they already proved they sucked all night so they should have been up on the line jamming giving our dline some type of chance to get to romo...i just dont understand that call one bit

Rolle was the only guy in the building who didn't know they were going after Tryon on that final 3rd and 10. If he lined up closer to the first down line he could have tackled Ogletree short of the first down, but he didn't because he is stupid.

And did you see how bad an angle he took on the 1st and 30 TD pass to Ogletree? Rolle is an awful pass defender, and he was not playing out of position like he was last year. Hosley played slot/nickel all night.

Rolle did make some nice tackles but with his salary cap killing contract you need better pass coverage than Rolle can provide. Way overpaid and overrated.

burier
09-07-2012, 06:25 PM
The Dline didn't have anything to do with it. Rolle didn't have anything to do with it. It had to do with our corners getting worked like slaves all night. What did Corey Webster smoke before the game?

moosedrool
09-07-2012, 06:36 PM
CWeb had a bad game but I'm not worried about him. He can pass defend. Rolle cannot.

JPP=BEASTMODE
09-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Remember these guys are human and make mistakes.let me guess you guys have never made a mistake at work?

eLi MusT gO dEEp
09-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Yeah let's just keep singling out Rolle EVERY time we lose I swear. As far as I am concearned he coulda had 0 or 100 tackles, we still lost. Who cares who played the best or worst in a loss or for that matter a win. This isn't Tennis or Golf.

Tmurda1984
09-08-2012, 12:42 AM
Its funny that every1 says that Rolle is playing out of position....If Rolle was our deep safety, we would of ran him out of New York faster than CC Brown. Rolle only racking up so many tackles because we have sooo many situational linebackers...He's the only player in the box who plays many snaps consistantly.

egyptian420
09-08-2012, 12:47 AM
Lets not forget that huge 4th and short stop by Rolle. Its funny how much we forget when we lose.

Tmurda1984
09-08-2012, 12:50 AM
Lets not forget that huge 4th and short stop by Rolle. Its funny how much we forget when we lose.

He was unblocked...and barely caught the running backs legs, a professional NFL player needs to make plays like that if they are unblocked.

Ladder27
09-08-2012, 12:59 AM
He was unblocked...and barely caught the running backs legs, a professional NFL player needs to make plays like that if they are unblocked.

At least he tackled him unlike Tuck and Kiwi on Murry.

slipknottin
09-08-2012, 01:03 AM
Rolle plays the run game well, he is constantly out of position in the pass game or just completely over pursues.

Tmurda1984
09-08-2012, 01:06 AM
At least he tackled him unlike Tuck and Kiwi on Murry.

Kiwi was being held...kinda of hard to tackle Murray with one arm....Tuck made a diving attempt and missed but stop Murray's momentum...WHERE WAS THE PURSUING DEFENSE?!?! Thats my question, we should be flowing and pursing the ball carrying.

bearbryant
09-08-2012, 01:22 AM
These guys never adjusted their style of play. It was obvious to almost everyone watching the game except the Giants bench that the refs were going to let this one be a free for all. Dallas played it like that but NY didn't. I never saw one of our o linemen holding onto a dallas jersey, they were just standing around watching murray run for the century mark! That is poor coaching, my friend. Unless TC tells us otherwise! You know that will never happen.
Overall, Rivers showed why we picked him up, good game. Oh yeh and good punting, best part of our D!

MattyD21
09-08-2012, 03:39 AM
Its funny that every1 says that Rolle is playing out of position....If Rolle was our deep safety, we would of ran him out of New York faster than CC Brown. Rolle only racking up so many tackles because we have sooo many situational linebackers...He's the only player in the box who plays many snaps consistantly. he's racking up so many tackles cause he makes so many tackles dumbass

MattyD21
09-08-2012, 03:42 AM
Kiwi was being held...kinda of hard to tackle Murray with one arm....Tuck made a diving attempt and missed but stop Murray's momentum...WHERE WAS THE PURSUING DEFENSE?!?! Thats my question, we should be flowing and pursing the ball carrying. being held.. excuse diving attempt ..excuse Rolle made the tackle idnt get why u all are haters wtf

lawrenceS59
09-08-2012, 03:44 AM
the slants killed the D and a pass rush wont help with slants....not usually anyway. Rolle will now be able to stay at safety. Hopefully that will allow him to do what he was supposed to be doing for the Giants when they got him.

Rolle was playing his position on the 3rd and 12. The short stuff on Tryon's side was Rolles responsibility. Tryon's responsibility was the deep zone. If you watch the play again you'll see rolle came up to make the tackle (like he was supposed to) but he wiffed. Tryon gave pursuit when he saw the catch made. And I'm not going to kill Rolle for missing the tackle.......the Cowboys killed the Giants with short slants and curls all night.

miked1958
09-08-2012, 03:57 AM
the slants killed the D and a pass rush wont help with slants....not usually anyway. Rolle will now be able to stay at safety. Hopefully that will allow him to do what he was supposed to be doing for the Giants when they got him.Why didn't the giants run some Slants seeing the OLine was having trouble giving Eli any length of time to throw

Captain Chaos
09-08-2012, 04:23 AM
Don't think that 3rd down had anything to do with Rolle, and everything to do with Tyron. They were giving the underneath stuff and Tyron gave too much. You can't let them run after the catch, you have to drop them on the spot. If Tyron did that they don't make the first. Poor technique.

Tmurda1984
09-08-2012, 03:36 PM
he's racking up so many tackles cause he makes so many tackles dumbass

You are an idiot, He racks up so many tackles getting beat in the slot all day long its only right that he at least tackles the receiver after getting beat. And like I said before hes going to rack up tackles because he gets the most snaps out of any1 playing in the box. But sometimes tackles can be an overrated stat at times...so I still dont get your point dumbass.