PDA

View Full Version : Lets move on to the Buccaneers, Dallas ambushed us and we deserved it

BParcells777
09-07-2012, 07:31 PM
I don't take any NFL team lightly, especially early in the year

This one is a doozy with a whole new coaching staff. I have no idea what to expect to be honest

giant-4-life
09-07-2012, 07:51 PM
I wouldn't be overly concerned. too early in the year to worry. I see some tweaks here and there, perhaps some FA pickups and we should do fine.

TheEnigma
09-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Waiting for the Buccaneers to play before I really move on to them. All we know on paper is that they are going to be a young team that wants to establish a running game first and pass to Vincent Jackson 2nd. Should be interesting to see how they handle a two dimensional offense like the Panthers.

Captain Chaos
09-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Want to see how they both play, we have the Panthers on the 19th!

TheShouldersOf
09-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Indeed, waiting until after this Sunday

egyptian420
09-07-2012, 10:59 PM
After this Bucs game, we got 2 primetime games back to back (Panthers and Eagles), those will be interesting.

Eliscruzzz
09-07-2012, 11:01 PM
After this Bucs game, we got 2 primetime games back to back (Panthers and Eagles), those will be interesting. Then you got the Packers and Bears on thursday... Packers can wind up being 0-2 by then.

egyptian420
09-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Then you got the Packers and Bears on thursday... Packers can wind up being 0-2 by then.
Lets just pray that doesn't happen to us. I hope we have a very dominant performance next week against the Bucs.

Eliscruzzz
09-07-2012, 11:04 PM
Lets just pray that doesn't happen to us. I hope we have a very dominant performance next week against the Bucs. Me too man me too I was talking s*** about Dallas for a month I'm not saying anything bad about the Buccs until the game is over.

egyptian420
09-07-2012, 11:08 PM
Me too man me too I was talking s*** about Dallas for a month I'm not saying anything bad about the Buccs until the game is over.
Yupp....so was everyone else. When I seen the ESPN picks and every single person picked us, I started to get worried. For some reason this team performs best when their back is against the wall and everyone is doubting them. But in all fairness, us losing players to injuries is really something we can't do anything about, its just bad luck.

Eliscruzzz
09-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Yupp....so was everyone else. When I seen the ESPN picks and every single person picked us, I started to get worried. For some reason this team performs best when their back is against the wall and everyone is doubting them. But in all fairness, us losing players to injuries is really something we can't do anything about, its just bad luck. True.. true lol I don't know if you get this way too but I can almost feel when this team is going to lose like the day of the game I'll be all worried and s*** and that was the way I felt Wednesday and they lost but when I feel they are going to win the day they play I'm calm through the whole game and they usually win when I feel that way.. it's weird I know.

egyptian420
09-07-2012, 11:33 PM
True.. true lol I don't know if you get this way too but I can almost feel when this team is going to lose like the day of the game I'll be all worried and s*** and that was the way I felt Wednesday and they lost but when I feel they are going to win the day they play I'm calm through the whole game and they usually win when I feel that way.. it's weird I know.
lmao man me too but it usually happens during the game. Like before this last game we played, I wont lie, I was actually pretty optimistic but still kind of scared at how everyone was favoring us.

As the game went on and especially after Boley had that pick and took it to their 5 and we Still couldn't get a TD, I kind of knew that its only a matter of time before they figure out our defense and end our misery. It reminded me very much of the 2nd Philly game last year when we lost. Our D played well and held them for the first half, but after our offense kept giving them the ball back, eventually our D wore out and we lost.

eLi MusT gO dEEp
09-08-2012, 12:14 AM
Don't sleep on Josh Freeman he had a down year but he is still very young. He has Dallas Clark and Vincent Jackson now. A Young RB they have faith in and Blount backing him up now. TB is one of my sleeper teams in the NFC so I am actually worried. Their defense isn't as good as years past but I want to see us try to get the run game going, if not [why should it LOL] then lets get Eli going and just play solid D. 1-1 and let's see where the rest of our Div. foes are by then. I'm willing to give this loss a pass but we need to get this one... this is a team we SHOULD beat but all Giant fans should know how those games can sometimes turn out.