PDA

View Full Version : 2 signed to Practice Squad

bELIeve_in_Giants
09-07-2012, 09:49 PM
Tom Rock ‏@TomRock_Newsday
Another PS addition, CB Terrence Frederick --> RT @TEXAGSDB7 Thank the man above and NYG

OL who worked out today and added to PS --> RT @Wedige71 I am officially a New York Giant.

tonyt830
09-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Another PS addition, CB Terrence Frederick --> RT @TEXAGSDB7 Thank the man above and NYG

OL who worked out today and added to PS --> RT @Wedige71 I am officially a New York Giant.I wonder who they waived to sign Frederick and Wedige?

Redeyejedi
09-07-2012, 10:16 PM
I like Frederick , good Cornerback I bet he sticks. Held his own against Justin Blackmon. A video I did

vs Oklahoma st

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E7CNCs7z4I

Captain Chaos
09-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Who was cut?

egyptian420
09-07-2012, 10:40 PM
I like Frederick , good Cornerback I bet he sticks. Held his own against Justin Blackmon. A video I did

vs Oklahoma st

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E7CNCs7z4I
Thanks a lot for that video. He seemed pretty good but still could improve a ton. I can see him and Hosley fighting for the nickel/dime spots when Prince is back although it might take a while for this kid to learn our system.

I wouldn't even expect to see him play next week unless its just on ST. What about you?

TheShouldersOf
09-07-2012, 10:47 PM
i would think at this point Hosley deserves it more, though they may move him back to his natural Corner position,

fourth&forever
09-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Who was cut?

These moves aren't official till saturday. They will announce then.

BlueMetal 40
09-08-2012, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the vid, Red. Anyone have an idea who this kid was in camp for this summer?

Redeyejedi
09-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the vid, Red. Anyone have an idea who this kid was in camp for this summer? The Steelers

nycsportzfan
09-08-2012, 01:01 PM

vs Oklahoma st

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E7CNCs7z4I i actually liked Scott Wegdie or wedgie, whatever his name is..lol U know how i liked those No.Illinois kids..lol

CowboysSuck
09-08-2012, 01:50 PM
Thanks a lot for that video. He seemed pretty good but still could improve a ton. I can see him and Hosley fighting for the nickel/dime spots when Prince is back although it might take a while for this kid to learn our system.

I wouldn't even expect to see him play next week unless its just on ST. What about you?

He got signed to the Practice Squad, he wont be playing at all, barring any more freak injuries. Am I missing something here?

CowboysSuck
09-08-2012, 01:53 PM

Considering this is a PS addition...He's not stepping foot on the field. Only way he sees active roster is if the flood gates open up and our secondary becomes unimaginably decimated. Or for some reason Fredericks plays like hes possessed. Both of which I dont see happening.
Oh, and that tape of him really isnt very impressive. Yeah, he made a couple plays but I dont see anything special in this kid.

Marvelousmik
09-08-2012, 02:01 PM

maybe its just me but i dont think he looked very good against the run or a few times in open space when he had to make a tackle