PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see M barbers last game ???

sheepdip
12-15-2011, 10:32 AM
Wow for a guy who loves to pound his chest and act like a gangster when he rushes for 3 yards sure looked really stupid last sunday!.

Like how many years has this guy played football ? since little league and at that point in the game he doesnt know how to stay in bounds ?

Ruttiger711
12-15-2011, 10:43 AM
He ALMOST redeemed himself with his last carry... except for a great play to strip the ball he was going for 6.

hungrrrry
12-15-2011, 10:51 AM
I actuyally like Barber but I like his mistakes last weekend because it helps us if a potential wildcard cunundrum occurs where we slip out of the division lead which is very possible as we did last year...we slipped from division lead to eliminated from the playoffs

Giantsin04
12-15-2011, 11:04 AM
I almost felt bad for the guy. Then I pictured him in a Cowboy uniform.

jimsgints
12-15-2011, 11:08 AM
I almost felt bad for the guy. Then I pictured him in a Cowboy uniform.
I said that last night to a cowboy fan, I laughed, he didn't.

TroyArcher
12-15-2011, 11:21 AM
Wow for a guy who loves to pound his chest and act like a gangster when he rushes for 3 yards sure looked really stupid last sunday!.

Like how many years has this guy played football ? since little league and at that point in the game he doesnt know how to stay in bounds ?

</P>

Once a Cowboy, always a Cowboy</P>

Jotun_Fan
12-15-2011, 01:26 PM

</P>

Once a Cowboy, always a Cowboy</P>
Is that the problem with Canty?

BlueSanta
12-15-2011, 01:27 PM
he has been playing for s long time, but a good number of those years were in Dallas where you actually unlearn football skills.