PDA

View Full Version : Trade Cruz

IamGiantsfan
09-08-2012, 07:35 AM
Trade him, he's obviously more concerned, with fashion than football, I mean 3 whole drops in one game, He's horrible one year wonder for sure

Diamondring
09-08-2012, 07:39 AM
Hahahahahahahahahaaaaa. I like the joke you made. You had me going.

RoanokeFan
09-08-2012, 07:48 AM
I'm glad I was not disappointed lol

jomo
09-08-2012, 08:48 AM
I'm glad I was not disappointed lol........and he did it without red ink!

bigjeep
09-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Trade him, he's obviously more concerned, with fashion than football, I mean 3 whole drops in one game, He's horrible one year wonder for sure

One year wonder?

TheEnigma
09-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Hmm we do need CB help. Do you think the Bengals would trade us Terrence Newman for Cruz?

hugehomer
09-08-2012, 09:51 AM

This is not Comedy Central

BillTheGreek
09-08-2012, 09:54 AM
GIVE HIM A CHANCE ! Your best players on all teams have a bad day! This was his, from now on ,he has to prove that he still has what it takes! Mark my words, he will !

GO GIANTS !

Moke
09-08-2012, 10:00 AM
You're bold, crazy mother ****er when you don't use the red!

Rat_bastich
09-08-2012, 10:50 AM

Yeah ask TheEnigma when he was attacked during preseason for lack of red font.

IamGiantsfan
09-08-2012, 10:51 AM
I like to test the message board member's intelligence :)

IamGiantsfan
09-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Hmm we do need CB help. Do you think the Bengals would trade us Terrence Newman for Cruz? Terrance Newman nah he's to good we'd have to throw in a first rounder

Diamondring
09-08-2012, 10:55 AM
Terrance Newman nah he's to good we'd have to throw in a first rounderAnd a next year's after that Hahahahahaaaa. Keep them coming.

Rod-Diggity
09-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Hmm we do need CB help. Do you think the Bengals would trade us Terrence Newman for Cruz?

this was even funnier

IamGiantsfan
09-08-2012, 11:06 AM
And a next year's after that Hahahahahaaaa. Keep them coming. We might as well trade Hakeem the nightmare as well, that guy is always injured!!! BUST

brad
09-08-2012, 11:09 AM
Since we are trading all our receivers let's trade Eli too... then all we need to do is kick a field goal and win every game 3-0. :)

IamGiantsfan
09-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Since we are trading all our receivers let's trade Eli too... then all we need to do is kick a field goal and win every game 3-0. :)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wAxDMfEGhoY/TQrlbN4gYXI/AAAAAAAAAXg/kmwztAAni44/s400/Not%2BSure%2Bif%2Bserious.jpg

SweetZombieJesus
09-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Trade him? Who would even want such a lazy has-been? I saw we just cut him and move on.

IamGiantsfan
09-08-2012, 11:15 AM
Trade him? Who would even want such a lazy has-been? I saw we just cut him and move on. but someone on this board said we could trade barden for a 5th rounder, so if that's the case we should be able to get at least a what 7th rounder?

brad
09-08-2012, 11:17 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wAxDMfEGhoY/TQrlbN4gYXI/AAAAAAAAAXg/kmwztAAni44/s400/Not%2BSure%2Bif%2Bserious.jpg

It was a joke :)

IamGiantsfan
09-08-2012, 11:18 AM
It was a joke :)

Read my thread, then think back to all the different types of jokes :D

brad
09-08-2012, 11:22 AM
must use red... must use red... kinda sad that I would have to do that, because someone might actually post that and be serious

IamGiantsfan
09-08-2012, 11:28 AM
must use red... must use red... kinda sad that I would have to do that, because someone might actually post that and be serious I hate when I have to explain jokes, I made a thread, you make similar joke, I pretend like I'm confused, So it seems like I am serious

brad
09-08-2012, 11:44 AM
I hate when I have to explain jokes, I made a thread, you make similar joke, I pretend like I'm confused, So it seems like I am serious

LOL, I took it as a joke, but didn't know if you knew I took it as a joke, and you didn't know if I took it as a joke.... wait, what? I am confused now. What was the joke?

IamGiantsfan
09-08-2012, 12:11 PM
LOL, I took it as a joke, but didn't know if you knew I took it as a joke, and you didn't know if I took it as a joke.... wait, what? I am confused now. What was the joke?
Everything

zimonami
09-08-2012, 12:22 PM
I hate when I have to explain jokes, I made a thread, you make similar joke, I pretend like I'm confused, So it seems like I am serious
Who could not believe you were serious? Of course, it was a joke.

titwio
09-08-2012, 12:42 PM
I'd rather have Kate Upton

Captain Chaos
09-08-2012, 02:47 PM
I'd rather have Kate Upton

Finally something intelligent posted on this thread!

giantsfan420
09-08-2012, 02:50 PM
i know the thread is a joke. but id like to discuss this seriously. now, we know we have serious issues at corner and OL.
Lets say Miami calls up and says, "Long for Cruz", that'd be a very tough decision imho.
cruz is awesome. will always have my respect. and im not discussing this an d raisng the issue bc of the dallas loss. i'm merely just looking at the roster. we are stacked at wr. i wouldnt trade cruz, but he prob would be the best trade bait with the season he had last year...i know its never gonna happen and its kinda silly, but still, we do have serious issues w the roster and we arent fixing it with any FA's out there...so...eh i dunno

Sarcasman
09-08-2012, 02:51 PM

Well.....crap.

brad
09-08-2012, 02:54 PM
i know the thread is a joke. but id like to discuss this seriously. now, we know we have serious issues at corner and OL.
Lets say Miami calls up and says, "Long for Cruz", that'd be a very tough decision imho.
cruz is awesome. will always have my respect. and im not discussing this an d raisng the issue bc of the dallas loss. i'm merely just looking at the roster. we are stacked at wr. i wouldnt trade cruz, but he prob would be the best trade bait with the season he had last year...i know its never gonna happen and its kinda silly, but still, we do have serious issues w the roster and we arent fixing it with any FA's out there...so...eh i dunno

I wouldn't take that trade, our depth at WR isn't that great IMO. There is a big drop off from Nicks and Cruz to any other receiver on the roster. Depth at DE on the other hand is something we have in abundance. I am not suggesting a trade, but for arguments sake, I would consider Osi better trade material from a roster/depth perspective.

Eliscruzzz
09-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Wow I thought this was serious for a second scared me...lol.

Eliscruzzz
09-08-2012, 02:57 PM
I wouldn't take that trade, our depth at WR isn't that great IMO. There is a big drop off from Nicks and Cruz to any other receiver on the roster. Depth at DE on the other hand is something we have in abundance. I am not suggesting a trade, but for arguments sake, I would consider Osi better trade material from a roster/depth perspective.Osi for Richie Incognito?

Antwuan
09-08-2012, 02:58 PM
LMAO!!!

I Thought This Was Serious.

brad
09-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Osi for Richie Incognito?

LOL, like I said, I am not suggesting a trade with Osi and have no idea what his value is to any other teams... the point was that Cruz is an integral part of the offense with no viable replacement on the current roster. At DE, there are several viable alternatives that could easily start for almost any team in the league. Admittedly it would require finding a team in desperate need of help pressuring the QB, who that might be, I have no idea...primarily because it is so far fetched it doesn't warrant trying to figure it out.

Eliscruzzz
09-08-2012, 03:11 PM
LOL, like I said, I am not suggesting a trade with Osi and have no idea what his value is to any other teams... the point was that Cruz is an integral part of the offense with no viable replacement on the current roster. At DE, there are several viable alternatives that could easily start for almost any team in the league. Admittedly it would require finding a team in desperate need of help pressuring the QB, who that might be, I have no idea...primarily because it is so far fetched it doesn't warrant trying to figure it out. lol I know what you meant but you gotta admit it wouldn't be a bad idea I liked where you were taking it. I know the Dolphins would never do it cause it is not a positition of need for them they are definitely looking for a wr.

brad
09-08-2012, 03:14 PM
lol I know what you meant but you gotta admit it wouldn't be a bad idea I liked where you were taking it. I know the Dolphins would never do it cause it is not a positition of need for them they are definitely looking for a wr.

Yeah, I misread your post :)

Tuckit91
09-08-2012, 03:19 PM
Imagine if you had to take an IQ test before being approved for membership to this board!?

rainierjef
09-08-2012, 03:21 PM

or pacman jones he's renewed his life and is all about football stuff

Rat_bastich
09-08-2012, 05:51 PM
or pacman jones he's renewed his life and is all about football stuff

HA! I don't know whether that was soda that shot out of my mouth or vomit.

NyNicks
09-08-2012, 05:58 PM
I thought you was going to say trade him while his value was at his highest(which wouldve made some sense) but your just trolling....pah. Anyway since cruz shares the same last name as me and he happens to be one of my favorite giants I cant cosign

TheEnigma
09-08-2012, 05:59 PM
We could also trade Cruz and a 1st for Darius Heyward-Bey and then sign JaMarcus Russell. With the way the Oline is playing, we might as well just send Eli to Injured Reserve in advance.

Rat_bastich
09-08-2012, 06:00 PM
We could also trade Cruz and a 1st for Darius Heyward-Bey and then sign JaMarcus Russell. With the way the Oline is playing, we might as well just send Eli to Injured Reserve in advance.

Russell could probably play O-line anyways and we could always bring in J-Load too. I'm thinking instead of Bey lets bring in Lil' Wayne. They could pay Russell and Lil' Wayne in codeine shipments from Sean Payton.

Laurah1275
09-08-2012, 06:06 PM
Imagine if you had to take an IQ test before being approved for membership to this board!?LOL, would we even have a message board?

brad
09-08-2012, 06:08 PM
LOL, would we even have a message board?

Yes.. it would be one person talking to themselves :D

Tuckit91
09-08-2012, 06:14 PM

Lol probably this!

Eliscruzzz
09-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Cruz is the man and I hope he has a great season again so he gets the money he wants and becomes a Giant for life. I would hate to lose him to the Pats., or Cowboys that would suck.

NyNicks
09-08-2012, 06:26 PM

well 2, i just joined today:cool:

brad
09-08-2012, 06:45 PM
well 2, i just joined today:cool:

The rest of us would be sent to the Eagles message board

nycisgreat
09-08-2012, 07:49 PM
........and he did it without red ink!

Lol,sure didn't.

RichGiants81
09-09-2012, 01:08 AM
[QUOTE=IamGiantsfan;477556]Trade him, he's obviously more concerned, with fashion than football, I mean 3 whole drops in one game, He's horrible one year wonder for sure[/QUOTE

Good one

BigBlueCrew22
09-09-2012, 01:11 AM
guy drops the ball a couple times in ONE game and its time to trade him?? lmao? are u guys nuts he is not a one year wonderr or whatever you called it, your out of control. the kid is fine he is going to be awesome this season its guranteed.

IamGiantsfan
09-09-2012, 06:53 AM
guy drops the ball a couple times in ONE game and its time to trade him?? lmao? are u guys nuts he is not a one year wonderr or whatever you called it, your out of control. the kid is fine he is going to be awesome this season its guranteed.
A COUPLE? He dropped it 3 times, on first down catches that could have extended the drive, we could've had a chance for another score if he wasn't such a butter finger