PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to say the Giants are down...

Cags
12-15-2011, 10:47 AM
17-3 at halftime this weekend. Then they rally in the second half to win 24-20, with high drama in the last five minutes of the fourth quarter.

We should blow a team like the Redskins out but we never do. the game will still be in doubt down to the last posession.

Weygand
12-15-2011, 12:07 PM
We should blow a team like the Redskins out but we never do. the game will still be in doubt down to the last posession.

Divisional opponents are usually a tough nut to crack for both teams, unless their really on opposite ends of the good team/bad team spectrum and even then sometimes you get upsets.

But really...this team just came off a 4 game win streak that was one drop away from being a 5 game losing streak. They better come out playing like their asses is on fire and their heads is catching.

GameTime
12-15-2011, 12:12 PM
I dont know why but I have a funny feeling that Grossmen gets batted around like a rag doll. </P>

I see the Giants finally winning a game comfortably......</P>

</P>

Weygand
12-15-2011, 12:17 PM
I dont know why but I have a funny feeling that Grossmen gets batted around like a rag doll. </P>

*</P>

Yeah...that would be nice. Then I could enjoy the chatroom banter entirely.

RonJon
12-15-2011, 01:05 PM
Redskins paly everyone tough. Battled NE to the end last week, That game against the Jets was tight well into the 4th quarter until turnovers did the Skins in. SHould have beaten Dallas but missed the game winning FG, and lets not forget they bashed us on Opening Day. This will be a very tough game, thought I do expect the Giants to win

giantscolombia
12-15-2011, 01:18 PM
Redskins paly everyone tough. Battled NE to the end last week, That game against the Jets was tight well into the 4th quarter until turnovers did the Skins in. SHould have beaten Dallas but missed the game winning FG, and lets not forget they bashed us on Opening Day. This will be a very tough game, thought I do expect the Giants to win

Hopefully the Redskins team that showed up against the Pats doesnt show up against us.

jimsgints
12-15-2011, 01:30 PM

*</P>
I hope so too but who is the one (s) who's going to do the batting around?

Jotun_Fan
12-15-2011, 01:30 PM

Hopefully the Redskins team that showed up against the Pats doesnt show up against us.

I bet D-Hall won't show up...anyone see him stand and watch while Gronk ran over half his team?

Rusty192
12-15-2011, 01:32 PM
I dont know why but I have a funny feeling that Grossmen gets batted around like a rag doll. </p>

I see the Giants finally winning a game comfortably......</p>

</p>

Yeah...that would be nice. Then I could enjoy the chatroom banter entirely.lol .

you gonna be there tonight Wey?

Kruunch
12-15-2011, 01:33 PM

*</P>

I've been waiting all year for this ... law of averages says that it has to happen sooner or later.

Weygand
12-15-2011, 02:16 PM
lol .

Yeah, I really enjoy the cheerleader catcalling. I'll stop in for a bit as the wife will be at a Christmas party and the boy is at daycare.

See you tonight

titwio
12-15-2011, 02:38 PM

*</P>

I hope your feeling rings true cause I have a bad scenario going through my head of the Giants struggling against the Skins with the Cowboys beating the Bucs and recapturing the division lead.

I hope your right and I'm dead wrong.

miked1958
12-15-2011, 03:59 PM

</P>

I've been waiting all year for this ... law of averages says that it has to happen sooner or later.</P>

I know, Right.. We have not had one blowout this whole season. Even when we had really bad teams we had 1 or 2 games that we won easy... Come on. lets get one this weekend</P>

miked1958
12-15-2011, 04:04 PM
17-3 at halftime this weekend. Then they rally in the second half to win 24-20, with high drama in the last five minutes of the fourth quarter. We should blow a team like the Redskins out but we never do. the game will still be in doubt down to the last posession.</P>

Wait a minute&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; That senario sounds strangely familar. I think like way back in 2007 when we had lost our first 2games badly to Dallas and GB...Something like 45-35 to Dallas and 35-14 to GB, giving up 80pts in 2games.

THEN... in Game 3 we played the Skins and again we looked pretty bad in the first half and were down 17-3 at the half. At that point we had given up 97 pts and scored only 52 or so.. </P>

IN the 2nd half we mounted a comeback and in 4th quarter in last 5 minutes there was high drama and i think i remember Plax getting the game winning Td with us down 20-17 to win it 24-20. I think this game was at Washington cause i remmber plax razing the crowd and may have even threw the ball up into the crowd.</P>

Now did you mean to compare this game Sunday to that epic game that turned our Season around in 07 and no one picked up on it or are you just a young fan that doesnt know history (lol) and just predicted to work out that way......</P>

Rusty192
12-15-2011, 05:42 PM
lol .

Yeah, I really enjoy the cheerleader catcalling. I'll stop in for a bit as the wife will be at a Christmas party and the boy is at daycare.

See you tonightyeah i was thinking of firing up the chatroom thread tonite and see if anyone bites.

see ya then bro.

GameTime
12-15-2011, 05:47 PM

</P>

I hope so too but who is the one (s) who's going to do the batting around?</P>

JPP gets 3</P>

Tollefson gets 1</P>

Canty gets 1</P>

Tuck gets 1/2</P>

Joseph gets 1/2</P>

Boley gets 1</P>

one of the DBs gets 1</P>

8 sacks.....there you go. Thats getting batted around....</P>

man IDK.....I just hope they kick Grossmen's *** and finally win a game without giving us all heart failure.</P>

JMFP2
12-15-2011, 05:48 PM
I'm thinking the Giants come out like gangbusters....they realize they have no margin for error.

NWKEffectElement
12-15-2011, 05:57 PM
I'm thinking the Giants come out like gangbusters....they realize they have no margin for error.

I hope so but I'm nervous as all hell about this game.

titwio
12-15-2011, 06:07 PM

Ditto. The last four weeks the Redskins have played the Jets, Cowboys and Patriots very tough and beat a pretty hot Seahawk team.

The Skins D-line can still give the Giants fits and we all know how our secondary likes to make average QB's look elite.

I'm not feeling too easy about this game but like I said earlier....I hope I'm wrong.

Marvelousmik
12-15-2011, 06:31 PM
I dont know why but I have a funny feeling that Grossmen gets batted around like a rag doll. </p>

</p>

you still dont get it.

JMFP2
12-15-2011, 06:34 PM

Ditto. The last four weeks the Redskins have played the Jets, Cowboys and Patriots very tough and beat a pretty hot Seahawk team.

The Skins D-line can still give the Giants fits and we all know how our secondary likes to make average QB's look elite.

I'm not feeling too easy about this game but like I said earlier....I hope I'm wrong.

Oh, without a doubt, I'm worried as hell about this game.

But I'm really thinking that the Giants defense is going to step up against Grossman....sacks and fumbles.

Also, the offensive is light years ahead of where it was Game 1.

And, I think the running game in general, and Jacobs in particular, have found a groove.

Weygand
12-15-2011, 06:45 PM

*</p>

you still dont get it.

You gonna be in the chat room tonight?

Cags
12-18-2011, 02:26 PM
This team is so predictable. I called the first half, lets hope my crystal ball still works and I get the second half right as well.

pjam84
12-18-2011, 02:27 PM
This team is so predictable. I called the first half, lets hope my crystal ball still works and I get the second half right as well.

i was thinking about this thread as we kicked the field goal. i hope your prediction comes true at this point.

Cags
12-18-2011, 02:29 PM

i was thinking about this thread as we kicked the field goal. i hope your prediction comes true at this point.

me too bro

ELI_Iz_God
12-18-2011, 02:30 PM
17-3 at halftime this weekend. Then they rally in the second half to win 24-20, with high drama in the last five minutes of the fourth quarter.

and "IF" that Fairy tale ending does happen....anyone who is satisfied with that peformance is an idiot and part of the problem, same mentality as the coaching staff..needs ta GO!

TopleyBird
12-18-2011, 02:30 PM
That's some nice work

ELI_Iz_God
12-18-2011, 02:33 PM

Oh, without a doubt, I'm worried as hell about this game.

But I'm really thinking that the Giants defense is going to step up against Grossman....sacks and fumbles.

Also, the offensive is light years ahead of where it was Game 1.

And, I think the running game in general, and Jacobs in particular, have found a groove.

got any drugs left?