PDA

View Full Version : Typical Green Bay Packers Fan

BuffyBlueII
09-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Clay matthews is upset he let her down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjvXxwvg8mc

BuffyBlueII
09-09-2012, 02:03 AM
I know it is not a typical Green Bay Packers fan but I was being a goober because I thought it is a funny video.

HoagieBastage
09-10-2012, 06:48 PM
LOL! This video reminds me of that crybaby Gnats rook David Wilson last Wednesday! Awww! Poor widdle baby!

nygfan90
09-10-2012, 10:10 PM
LOL! This video reminds me of that crybaby Gnats rook David Wilson last Wednesday! Awww! Poor widdle baby!It also reminds me of all your "widdle" delinquent fans who get their hopes up every year (this is our year!!) only to have them shattered in Jan. =)

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-10-2012, 10:22 PM
It also reminds me of all your "widdle" delinquent fans who get their hopes up every year (this is our year!!) only to have them shattered in Jan. =)Dont worry this guy you replied to is not long for these boards. He has zero football knowledge, Cleans the **** out of the dog pound cages, and reads his mother books from the harry potter series. Its all good.

nygfan90
09-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Dont worry this guy you replied to is not long for these boards. He has zero football knowledge, Cleans the **** out of the dog pound cages, and reads his mother books from the harry potter series. Its all good.lmao yeah i kinda gathered that after the fact i've seen him going on and on on other post's. Quite sad actually.

Carter.525
09-10-2012, 11:09 PM
drink another one..

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 12:04 AM
lmao yeah i kinda gathered that after the fact i've seen him going on and on on other post's. Quite sad actually.

Yeah, I might not be long on these boards if stool pigeon little rats, who can't take what they dish out, report me to the Mods for huwting dere widdle feewings cuz I said their Fake Superbowl Chump team are frauds and last in our division! Boohoo! The only sadness here will be yours at the end of the season when your team is last in the division still.

NYG6timeworldchamps
09-11-2012, 01:22 AM
I have one thing for you....

http://thecensus.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/eagles-tropphyy-case1.jpg?w=590

Die-Hard
09-11-2012, 05:38 AM
Yeah, I might not be long on these boards if stool pigeon little rats, who can't take what they dish out, report me to the Mods for huwting dere widdle feewings cuz I said their Fake Superbowl Chump team are frauds and last in our division! Boohoo! The only sadness here will be yours at the end of the season when your team is last in the division still.

No one reported anything. If you check the description of the forum, it says MODERATED CLOSELY, and it is. What else ya got?

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 11:36 AM
It also reminds me of all your "widdle" delinquent fans who get their hopes up every year (this is our year!!) only to have them shattered in Jan. =)

Oh you mean like this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

Oh wait.....he's a Gnats fan....ANOTHER Emo cry baby. This seems to be common with the fan base.

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 11:40 AM
No one reported anything. If you check the description of the forum, it says MODERATED CLOSELY, and it is. What else ya got?

Oh, I guess you missed your new buddy for life's post where he guaranteed to get me banned for telling him his team sucked. This is AFTER he started in with personal attacks. It's OK though. If the Giants fans can't take it, maybe you shouldn't have a smack talk section but a come and kiss our arse section. Let's see how many turn up for that lil party chief.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Oh, I guess you missed your new buddy for life's post where he guaranteed to get me banned for telling him his team sucked. This is AFTER he started in with personal attacks. It's OK though. If the Giants fans can't take it, maybe you shouldn't have a smack talk section but a come and kiss our arse section. Let's see how many turn up for that lil party chief.In no way shape or form did I say I was gonna report you to a mod, I simply stated that you would get banned for the kind of talk about other peoples families, after a mod already warned you to ease up with the personal insults. I could care less what you spew from your keyboard, you are type are known around here as "internet tough guys".

Seems you are the only one butt hurt about your team winning. Maybe you should hang out with rodgers12!

Tbonenc
09-11-2012, 11:55 AM
Silly Iggle fans. Tough guys on the internet and in packs of 10.

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 12:01 PM
In no way shape or form did I say I was gonna report you to a mod, I simply stated that you would get banned for the kind of talk about other peoples families, after a mod already warned you to ease up with the personal insults.

Fifty6G-Man wrote:

"Why are 50% of your posts about someone else's parents? Again I challenge you to come up with some football knowledge. Parents, husbands, wives, and children are off limits!!! Trust me I can get a mod to ban your butt for that alone."

Here's where he said it...hurry before he edits it!

http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?17193-Vick-4-picks/page5

You said "Trust me I can get a mod to ban your butt for that alone". You threatened to get me banneed. So not ONLY are you a stool pigeon, you're lying as well. Oh, and the reference to his Mom and Dad was for them to throw him a party for his 1000th post on here. Wow.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 12:06 PM
Fifty6G-Man wrote:

"Why are 50% of your posts about someone else's parents? Again I challenge you to come up with some football knowledge. Parents, husbands, wives, and children are off limits!!! Trust me I can get a mod to ban your butt for that alone."

Here's where he said it...hurry before he edits it!

http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?17193-Vick-4-picks/page5

You said "Trust me I can get a mod to ban your butt for that alone". You threatened to get me banneed. So not ONLY are you a stool pigeon, you're lying as well. Oh, and the reference to his Mom and Dad was for them to throw him a party for his 1000th post on here. Wow.Wow, did I say I was gonna get you banned or did I say I could get you banned for the filth you were spewing? Gotta take a little time to actually READ and COMPREHEND! Tell ya what, send me your address and I will send you the Iggles version of HOOKED ON PHONICS( Comes with a personalized Lombardi Trophy)

BTW you backed up what I posted just prior. Thank you for looking it up!! Wow, idiot savant

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 12:10 PM
HERE IS THE FULL POST! And BTW, the parents comments were flowing outta his mouth to many members, not just mine.

Why are 50% of your posts about someone else's parents? Again I challenge you to come up with some football knowledge. Parents, husbands, wives, and children are off limits!!! Trust me I can get a mod to ban your butt for that alone. This is a football website not a dating or fetish website. Show me something related to football and you will just end up leaving un-satisfied like your life as it is.

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 12:17 PM
Wow, did I say I was gonna get you banned or did I say I could get you banned for the filth you were spewing?

I was spewing NO filth. Mentioning your parents is not filth. Are you in pre-school or something? The point is, is you threatened to get me banned because you didn't like what I had to say. It wasn't foulmouthed little Hitler no matter how you wish it was. You are a stool pigeon and everybody knows it. But thats OK, I didn't expect any less from a Giants fan.

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Silly Iggle fans. Tough guys on the internet and in packs of 10.

I'm here allllll by my lonesome and still making Gnats fans look silly. That;s sad!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-11-2012, 12:23 PM
I was spewing NO filth. Mentioning your parents is not filth. Are you in pre-school or something? The point is, is you threatened to get me banned because you didn't like what I had to say. It wasn't foulmouthed little Hitler no matter how you wish it was. You are a stool pigeon and everybody knows it. But thats OK, I didn't expect any less from a Giants fan.https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcA0m5eAfnf-41prRg65b29ieaK_kRoF3QrJDc94clSoWCbJARdA

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 01:08 PM
I'm here allllll by my lonesome and still making Gnats fans look silly. That;s sad!
I don't know if this guy is a poor representation of the Philadelphia fan base or an accurate one.... perhaps both?!

HoagieBastage
09-11-2012, 05:13 PM
I don't know if this guy is a poor representation of the Philadelphia fan base or an accurate one.... perhaps both?!

Actually, I am a perfect representative of our fanbase. Just ONE Eagle fan can handle any TWENTY fans from other teams ANY day of the week. But really coach, maybe you should worry less about me and more about how you're going to fill your roach motel of a stadium when your loser team plays.

Greg Schiano
09-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Actually, I am a perfect representative of our fanbase. Just ONE Eagle fan can handle any TWENTY fans from other teams ANY day of the week. But really coach, maybe you should worry less about me and more about how you're going to fill your roach motel of a stadium when your loser team plays.

Someone forgot to flush you down the toilet with the Eagles dreams of winning a superbowl.