PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if...

egyptian420
09-08-2012, 06:52 PM
We have another Bill Sheridan-ish season on the defensive side of the ball?

Just for the record, I DO NOT think this will happen. Matter of fact, just thinking about that 09 season depresses me. This is just for hypothetical fun.

giantsfan420
09-08-2012, 06:55 PM
thinking about this topic is about as fun as a root canal for me. lol. i'd prob call for a change to be made if it was sherridan bad.

CowboysSuck
09-08-2012, 06:58 PM
This is what you come up with egyptian?

egyptian420
09-08-2012, 07:00 PM
This is what you come up with egyptian?
hey man....im pretty bored lol...its fun to see some people's reactions

TheEnigma
09-08-2012, 07:16 PM
Seppuku...

rainierjef
09-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Seppuku...

LMAO this cannot be your answer to everything

Rod-Diggity
09-08-2012, 08:05 PM
We have another Bill Sheridan-ish season on the defensive side of the ball?

Just for the record, I DO NOT think this will happen. Matter of fact, just thinking about that 09 season depresses me. This is just for hypothetical fun.

why would you even think about that season? The player's didn't respond to Sheridan at all because they didn't buy into his scheme. Player's respond and respect Fewell, they like and believe in his scheme. Though I get the hypothetical part none of this would be fun if it actually happened.

The Caster Kid
09-08-2012, 08:51 PM
Break at least one TV. I still never quite got all the aggression out after 09. So it's just bubbling under the surface. And TVs are so cheap these days.

Tmurda1984
09-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Bill Sheridan wasnt even that bad of a coordinator. Reese provided Sheridan with the worst safeties in football, Michael Johnson Aaron Rouse and CC Brown.. terrible linebackers in Danny Clark, an aging Pierce, Bryan Kehl, Gerris Wilikinson, etc. and then he had to deal with Defensive Ends Osi and Tuck who always had an excuse for something and Osi was the worst run defender at this time. Bill Sheridan was blamed for dropping Defensive Ends in coverage but Fewell does the same thing at times. My only problem with Sheridan was that he didnt connect with the players but thats because he had big shoes to fill and trying to connect to some guys with larger than life egos after winning the Superbowl in 07. That team Reese assembled was one of the worst teams I have ever seen, and 3 safeties to start the season was a novice mistake by a GM.

BurnerNYG
09-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Bill Sheridan wasnt even that bad of a coordinator. Reese provided Sheridan with the worst safeties in football, Michael Johnson Aaron Rouse and CC Brown.. terrible linebackers in Danny Clark, an aging Pierce, Bryan Kehl, Gerris Wilikinson, etc. and then he had to deal with Defensive Ends Osi and Tuck who always had an excuse for something and Osi was the worst run defender at this time. Bill Sheridan was blamed for dropping Defensive Ends in coverage but Fewell does the same thing at times. My only problem with Sheridan was that he didnt connect with the players but thats because he had big shoes to fill and trying to connect to some guys with larger than life egos after winning the Superbowl in 07. That team Reese assembled was one of the worst teams I have ever seen, and 3 safeties to start the season was a novice mistake by a GM.They say if you hate someone, you allow them to live in your head rent free. I don't even read your posts no more, I just scan it to find Reese's name lol. Thank goodness you don't got a sniper rifle.

Rudyy
09-08-2012, 09:36 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SK4Aehw6Scc/TJDWUWTfhYI/AAAAAAAAABI/PUZJJgRPzgk/s1600/176529-stewie_gun_mouth_super.jpg