PDA

View Full Version : Michael Coe

Antwuan
09-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Out of all of the CB's that played vs Cowboys.

Looks like Michael Coe was the only one who played solid.

Would you agree?

slipknottin
09-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Eh, he played ok. He had coverage rolled to him all game and still gave up a couple catches.

Hosley was the best of the CBs. Dont think he even got thrown at.

rainierjef
09-08-2012, 10:23 PM
i think i saw more zone than man this game its hard to judge but i agree with slip he was Okay at best gave up a couple, room for improvement. i say this the slant was as much the line backers fault as the corners on some plays, even if not getting a break on the ball gotta get the receiver down before he turns it into big gains

Captain Chaos
09-08-2012, 11:04 PM
I think he did what our fourth CB needed to do, nothing spectacular but wasn't pathetic....

Buddy333
09-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Well the problem now is that he has a bad hamstring. So what do they do next week?

ShakeandBake
09-08-2012, 11:14 PM
Well the problem now is that he has a bad hamstring. So what do they do next week?

We will have to put Hosley or Tryon out there, I'd like to see Hosley after how poorly Tryon played.

Eliscruzzz
09-08-2012, 11:17 PM
We will have to put Hosley or Tryon out there, I'd like to see Hosley after how poorly Tryon played.I think Coe has said that he will play next week and if he does they will keep Hosely in the slot and put Coe on the outside cause Coe has the better size but you never know.

Buddy333
09-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Yeah but I don't think they can rely on Coe even if he says he can play. His hamstring has been an issue and continues to be.

Captain Chaos
09-08-2012, 11:20 PM
There is no way the G'men can rely on Coe, if he can go then they need to go in a different direction. I like the idea of Hosley and Hill...

Eliscruzzz
09-08-2012, 11:24 PM
There is no way the G'men can rely on Coe, if he can go then they need to go in a different direction. I like the idea of Hosley and Hill... Hey I agree with you I would like to see Hill out there but if Coe can go I would be surprised if he didn't start.