PDA

View Full Version : America's Game

NYGfanNC
09-08-2012, 09:40 PM
NFLN is re-showing the 2011 NYG America's game tonight at 10 in case you missed like me. Haha. Looking forward to it.

Antwuan
09-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Thanks For The Reminder!

Im going to check this out again.

BuffyBlueII
09-08-2012, 09:58 PM
I will set to record it. Hopefully it is better than the blu ray recap of the season.

RichGiants81
09-09-2012, 02:07 AM
It wasn't that great but amazing memories that will last a lifetime regardleaa

krygny
09-09-2012, 10:08 AM
I just watched it off DVR. Nothing I hadn't seen before but still enjoyable. As a Giants fan I love watching this sort of thing but as a football fan, would I watch it if it was about any other team? Doubtful. And if it were about any team I really hate, NFW. NFL films makes these things for "the faithful".

Eli actually says some interesting things, for a change. He is the most uninteresting interviewee in all of sports. Usually, he's just a litany of the same cliches. But this show has a little more. Not a lot more but a little more.

I don't know who at NFL Films came up with this style of filling the camera frame with the head of the interviewee but I don't like it. The camera is right in the mug of Tuck and Cruz. For Eli and Coughlin, they're set back a little but the style is unflattering. NFL Films has some very talented people and they put together some great videos but this doesn't work well.