PDA

View Full Version : Bear, Former Cowboy Sam Hurd arrested for alleged drug trafficking

jhamburg
12-15-2011, 12:41 PM
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7355706/chicago-bears-sam-hurd-arrested-drug-charges

Seriously? Drug dealing while in the NFL? I mean I know he's prob not making much more than the vet minimum, but c'mon man.

Kase-1
12-15-2011, 01:47 PM
Damn he said he was distributing 4 kilo's of coke a week WHILE playing for the Bears, LOL

Rusty192
12-15-2011, 01:58 PM
Damn he said he was distributing 4 kilo's of coke a week WHILE playing for the Bears, LOL

lol probably dealin' it during the games.

No wonder he's so slow in madden, its dem pockets

titwio
12-15-2011, 02:49 PM

I read that at roughly $50 a gram he was making about 200k per week....

That's almost a million dollar a month business not including his NFL salary....Craziness.

jhamburg
12-15-2011, 03:05 PM

That's almost a million dollar a month business not including his NFL salary....Craziness.

In revenue yeah...He's still got to pay his supplier and anyone working under him.

titwio
12-15-2011, 03:19 PM

In revenue yeah...He's still got to pay his supplier and anyone working under him.

And also that's not counting the half ton of Marijuana he was distributing.

AdamHogeCBS Adam Hoge
Law enforcement source tells @670TheScore Hurd was a top drug dealer in Chicago and police have list of NFL players who Hurd supplied.

Kase-1
12-15-2011, 03:35 PM
AdamHogeCBS Adam Hoge
Law enforcement source tells @670TheScore Hurd was a top drug dealer in Chicago and police have list of NFL players who Hurd supplied.I didnt know that, damn this may have some major reprocussions

titwio
12-15-2011, 03:42 PM
AdamHogeCBS Adam Hoge
Law enforcement source tells @670TheScore Hurd was a top drug dealer in Chicago and police have list of NFL players who Hurd supplied.I didnt know that, damn this may have some major reprocussions

Lets just hope AB and Mario weren't one of the names on his list for Mary Jane.