PDA

View Full Version : Kareem Mckenzie

Tmurda1984
09-09-2012, 10:51 AM
I wonder what hes up to now...I would love for the Giants to give him one more look. He knows the system and works well with Snee. Plus with Bennett blocking as well there will be alot of brute strength on that offensive line. The biggest problem with this year's offensive line is that they get no movement at the point of attack. If this doesnt work, we gotta try to move Boothe to a tackle or Center....this guy can't pull without tripping over his own feet. What do you guys think of Mckenzie? He only had one bad year, and was one of the best tackles in the league the previous year. Mckenzie was going through alot of personal issues as well last year. Since we didnt improve the line at all, why not give him another shot...or are we too tight against the cap.

B-Red22
09-09-2012, 10:53 AM
I wonder what hes up to now...I would love for the Giants to give him one more look. He knows the system and works well with Snee. Plus with Bennett blocking as well there will be alot of brute strength on that offensive line. The biggest problem with this year's offensive line is that they get no movement at the point of attack. If this doesnt work, we gotta try to move Boothe to a tackle or Center....this guy can't pull without tripping over his own feet. What do you guys think of Mckenzie? He only had one bad year, and was one of the best tackles in the league the previous year. Mckenzie was going through alot of personal issues as well last year. Since we didnt improve the line at all, why not give him another shot...or are we too tight against the cap.

K-Mac was on a steady decline but anything is better the DD the other night

slipknottin
09-09-2012, 10:54 AM
K-Mac was the worst RT in the league last year by a huge margin. He was every bit as bad as Diehl.

moosedrool
09-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Yea KMac is not going to help. He's done. We need Beatty to get healthy and put Locklear at RT. And free up so FA money and sign some quality OL in the offseason.

Rich4114
09-09-2012, 11:58 AM
This is what happens when you don't draft OL until the 5th round

slipknottin
09-09-2012, 12:06 PM
This is what happens when you don't draft OL until the 5th round

Beatty was a 2nd rounder. Brewer and Mosley 4th rounders.

jomo
09-09-2012, 12:11 PM
This is what happens when you don't draft OL until the 5th roundNot true, where we make the picks is less important than our assessment of their talent. Our offensive line was strong for years with Seubert and O'hara.Both were undrafted.

The rest of that line had Diehl a 5th round pick, McKenzee a 3rd round pick and and Snee a first round pick.

That shows clearly that using a bunch of 1's and 2's is not the answer by itself.

Captain Chaos
09-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Not true, where we make the picks is less important than our assessment of their talent. Our offensive line was strong for years with Seubert and O'hara.Both were undrafted.

The rest of that line had Diehl a 5th round pick, McKenzee a 3rd round pick and and Snee a first round pick.

That shows clearly that using a bunch of 1's and 2's is not the answer by itself.

Snee was a second round pick...

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stopppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******

Buddy333
09-09-2012, 01:21 PM
No one has called on his services.

moosedrool
09-09-2012, 01:25 PM
I'd much rather see FA money freed up and spent on proven quality OL than high draft picks. Eric Winston was the stud OT who signed with KC this off season but we had no cap space after signing TT (stupid) and Bennett (well spent). Plus Rolle and Canty contracts are killing our salary cap.

giantsfan420
09-09-2012, 01:45 PM
at least we know OL is going to be a top priority (imo) next offseason regardless of how this season plays out. we may add a big name FA AND spend 2 high draft picks on it, and with the talent we already have at the skill positions and with eli at qb, if we could actually run and pass block well, my goodness we'd be impossible to beat even with a ****ty offense bc we would just outscore everyone