PDA

View Full Version : Redskins101.com thinks JPP is going to "eat willie smith for lunch"

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-15-2011, 02:13 PM
http://www.redskins101.com/2011/12/14/redskins-101-round-table-blown-calls-eli-manning-and-game-predictions/</P>

Trent Williams suspended means one thing...rookie tackle Willie Smith protecting Rex's blind side. Lets hope Fewell smells blood in the water sunday and takes advantage of this.</P>

giantscolombia
12-15-2011, 02:16 PM
http://www.redskins101.com/2011/12/14/redskins-101-round-table-blown-calls-eli-manning-and-game-predictions/</P>

Trent Williams suspended means one thing...rookie tackle Willie Smith protecting Rex's blind side.* Lets hope Fewell smells blood in the water sunday and takes advantage of this.</P>

it will be a bloodbath if JPP lines up against him...more than likely he will be doubled but still, JPP is a monster.

timmytimm3
12-15-2011, 02:16 PM
They could also run that linebacker blitz that took out Romo last year.

I hope the defense has a strong showing.

Kase-1
12-15-2011, 02:18 PM
They're gonna have all 2nd and 3rd stringers

http://media.photobucket.com/image/sack%20lunch%20wedding%20crashers/calexieff/sacklunch.jpg

Gmen2005
12-15-2011, 02:20 PM
I just want a game with no turnovers, and a win please.

Kruunch
12-15-2011, 02:32 PM
I'd be very surprised if they don't double and chip him all day.

I wouldn't expect a huge day from him under those circumstances.

Conversely, I could see Kiwi coming off the edge and causing all kinds of problems for the Redskins on blitz packages.

And Tollefson should have a good day as well.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-15-2011, 02:56 PM
I'd be very surprised if they don't double and chip him all day. I wouldn't expect a huge day from him under those circumstances. Conversely, I could see Kiwi coming off the edge and causing all kinds of problems for the Redskins on blitz packages. And Tollefson should have a good day as well.</P>

agree to disagree. </P>

JMFP2
12-15-2011, 02:58 PM
Fewell will figure out a way to squander the obvious mismatch.

"JPP is double teamed...that means I can rush one less guy!!!"

Kruunch
12-15-2011, 03:00 PM
I'd be very surprised if they don't double and chip him all day. I wouldn't expect a huge day from him under those circumstances. Conversely, I could see Kiwi coming off the edge and causing all kinds of problems for the Redskins on blitz packages. And Tollefson should have a good day as well.</P>

agree to disagree.* </P>

If you were the Redskins and you had a rookie LT starting wouldn't YOU double team JPP?

Seducer
12-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Fewell will figure out a way to squander the obvious mismatch. "JPP is double teamed...that means I can rush one less guy!!!"</P>

..or bc a back is staying in... we can blitz one more.</P>

JMFP2
12-15-2011, 03:08 PM
Fewell will figure out a way to squander the obvious mismatch. "JPP is double teamed...that means I can rush one less guy!!!"</P>

..or bc a back is staying in... we can blitz one more.</P>

That would be the logical thing to do, so don't plan on seeing it.

scf424
12-15-2011, 04:03 PM
We're due for a pick 6 IMO, when was the last one?

Was it not Ross in 08 against Baltimore?

Or wait, no, it was T2 against Washington in 09

JMFP2
12-15-2011, 04:13 PM
We're due for a pick 6 IMO, when was the last one?

Was it not Ross in 08 against Baltimore?

Or wait, no, it was T2 against Washington in 09

That's another huge part of the problem. The Tampa-2 relies on forcing the opponent to be patient, take away the big play, and sometimes, get the big turnover.

None of that has happened this season.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-15-2011, 04:13 PM

agree to disagree. </P>

If you were the Redskins and you had a rookie LT starting wouldn't YOU double team JPP?</P>

i disagree that he is not going to have a huge day. I would triple team quadruple team jpp if i was the Oc lol</P>

JMFP2
12-15-2011, 04:35 PM

agree to disagree.* </P>

If you were the Redskins and you had a rookie LT starting wouldn't YOU double team JPP?</P>

i disagree that he is not going to have a huge day.* I would triple team quadruple team jpp if i was the Oc lol</P>

Easy to accomplish with our 3 man rush.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-15-2011, 04:43 PM

agree to disagree. </P>

i disagree that he is not going to have a huge day. I would triple team quadruple team jpp if i was the Oc lol</P>

Easy to accomplish with our 3 man rush.</P>

haha. One of JPP sack or pressures came from the Perry 3 man lol</P>

Redeyejedi
12-15-2011, 04:45 PM
The Finger pointing within the Giant defense is really bothering me dont be surprised if they blow this game

TuckYou
12-15-2011, 04:45 PM
</P>

Im assuming you mean on offense, even though this thread is about defense. But in all seriousness, Eli has thrown at least one INT in 6 straight games...</P>

Vtgmenfan89
12-15-2011, 04:46 PM
3 sacks at least one FF and 9 tackles coming from JPP this week!!!

GiantWarfare
12-15-2011, 05:51 PM
JPP will be the Skins #1 priority in limiting so I'm sure he'll be seeing double teams/chips all game long. Therefore IMO he wont have the same dominating impact in this game as he did in the Dallas game, and if he does....then all hail JPP! lol....

Drez
12-15-2011, 06:01 PM
We're due for a pick 6 IMO, when was the last one? Was it not Ross in 08 against Baltimore? Or wait, no, it was T2 against Washington in 09 That's another huge part of the problem. The Tampa-2 relies on forcing the opponent to be patient, take away the big play, and sometimes, get the big turnover. None of that has happened this season.</P>

We don't play a Tampa-2.</P>

JimC
12-15-2011, 06:22 PM
http://www.redskins101.com/2011/12/14/redskins-101-round-table-blown-calls-eli-manning-and-game-predictions/</p>

Trent Williams suspended means one thing...rookie tackle Willie Smith protecting Rex's blind side. Lets hope Fewell smells blood in the water sunday and takes advantage of this.</p>

Listen......you don't think Smith has been getting an ear full all week. I'll bet he has a good game against JPP and JPP may not even get a sack!

JMFP2
12-15-2011, 06:44 PM
We're due for a pick 6 IMO, when was the last one? Was it not Ross in 08 against Baltimore? Or wait, no, it was T2 against Washington in 09 That's another huge part of the problem. The Tampa-2 relies on forcing the opponent to be patient, take away the big play, and sometimes, get the big turnover. None of that has happened this season.</P>

We don't play a Tampa-2.</P>

Fewell plays a version of the Tampa-2

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Inside-the-playbook-the-Tampa-2.html

fourth&forever
12-15-2011, 08:27 PM
They're rooting for us to win the division over Dallas. haha

M0rbid
12-15-2011, 08:50 PM
Watch the Redskins OL cheap shot JPP's knee ........

fourth&forever
12-15-2011, 09:01 PM
Watch the Redskins OL cheap shot JPP's knee ........

JPP's getting held ALOT and I haven't seen one called all year.

Gmen2005
12-15-2011, 09:04 PM
</p>

Im assuming you mean on offense, even though this thread is about defense. But in all seriousness, Eli has thrown at least one INT in 6 straight games...</p>
Yeah, that's what I meant. I want to see Eli with no interceptions this week. Needs to finish this season strong. Cannot afford any stupid turnovers.