PDA

View Full Version : Jets offense

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 02:10 PM
jet's offense sickening to watch them put up points

Moke
09-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Yeah, and then he has looked pretty good after that.

I thought the Bills might have a shot, but they've looked HORRIBLE compared to the jets.

Pick city.

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 02:49 PM
Yeah, and then he has looked pretty good after that.

I thought the Bills might have a shot, but they've looked HORRIBLE compared to the jets.

Pick city. Yeah I know should've never made this thread...it's a shame that you see Mark Sanchez throwing the ball all over and you don't see Eli doing the same. The Bills are the same old Bills I bet Mario WILLIAMS IS KICKING HIMSELF IN THE A**.

Rudyy
09-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Jets lead 21-0..

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 02:55 PM
Jets lead 21-0..I know it's sickening that they will get the 1st win this year in Met-Life made the thread to soon

Moke
09-09-2012, 02:55 PM
Yeah I know should've never made this thread...it's a shame that you see Mark Sanchez throwing the ball all over and you don't see Eli doing the same. The Bills are the same old Bills I bet Mario WILLIAMS IS KICKING HIMSELF IN THE A**.

What? Eli doesn't do the same?

Jeez dude. Little harsh don't you think without any specific detail/analysis?

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 03:00 PM
What? Eli doesn't do the same?

Jeez dude. Little harsh don't you think without any specific detail/analysis?wtf are you talking about...here let me explain since you are unable to comprehend things Eli doesn't get to throw to open up the run game which he should be doing from the start just like Sanchez is doing today they are throwing to open up the run game there do you understand? God some people just don't get it. Do you really think I meant Eli doesn't throw as good as Sanchez LMAO.If you had read other threads you would know what I'm talking about next time just ask me for specifics.

Moke
09-09-2012, 03:02 PM
wtf are you talking about...here let me explain since you are unable to comprehend things Eli doesn't get to throw to open up the run game which he should be doing from the start just like Sanchez is doing today they are throwing to open up the run game there do you understand? God some people just don't get it. Do you really think I meant Eli doesn't throw as good as Sanchez LMAO.

Ignored, just because you're a dumb ****, without any sense of respect.

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Ignored, just because you're a dumb ****, without any sense of respect. Good ignore stupid f*** what's so hard to understand about that moron.

Moke
09-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Good ignore stupid f*** what's so hard to understand about that moron.

Because I asked you for specifics and you got mad that I asked for specifics. I think someone needs a tampon

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Because I asked you for specifics and you got mad that I asked for specifics. I think someone needs a tampon It's funny this is smack talk central and your reporting stop being a baby dude your the one that got all offensive if you can't take then don't post I never said anything bad about Eli only thing I said was that the coaching staff didn't give him the chance to be more aggressive on Wednesday am I wrong?

Sarcasman
09-09-2012, 03:09 PM
What a great thread idea this was.

Moke
09-09-2012, 03:09 PM
It's funny this is smack talk central and your reporting stop being a baby dude your the one that got all offensive if you can't take then don't post I never said anything bad about Eli only thing I said was that the coaching staff didn't give him the chance to be more aggressive on Wednesday am I wrong?

No one got offended - you just made a claim without backing up your thought or anything. Maybe next time you should.

You didn't say that in that post. You just said that now, making your post NOW more relevant than it was before.

Thanks. Still going to be on ignore because you obviously have issues.

Enjoy Sunday football!

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 03:11 PM
What a great thread idea this was. I know right but the Bills defense is atrocious it's almost comical.

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 03:14 PM
No one got offended - you just made a claim without backing up your thought or anything. Maybe next time you should.

You didn't say that in that post. You just said that now, making your post NOW more relevant than it was before.

Thanks. Still going to be on ignore because you obviously have issues.

Enjoy Sunday football! look dude if your going to ignore fine then f**** do it cause I really don't care for what you have to say. I explain to you what I meant if you disagree fine but I will not go back and forth with you about this crap your the baby the runs and reports me cause you can't take it.

jimmie ray
09-09-2012, 03:21 PM
So far - Mark Sancheers and Tim Te-boooos. Is the Wildcat option really confusing the Bills, or are the Jets just clicking very well on all the standard plays? Great picks by their corners, BTW...

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 03:23 PM
So far - Mark Sancheers and Tim Te-boooos. Is the Wildcat option really confusing the Bills, or are the Jets just clicking very well on all the standard plays? Great picks by their corners, BTW... Yeah they are destroying the Bills and the Redskins are beating the Saints the NFL is going backwards lol.

BMW
09-09-2012, 03:35 PM
This is why preseason means nothing.

miked1958
09-09-2012, 03:36 PM
jet's offense sickening to watch them put up pointsYes especially with the jets not getting one single touchdown in preseason and him getting 3 in first half along with 2 FGs... Wow

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Yes especially with the jets not getting one single touchdown in preseason and him getting 3 in first half along with 2 FGs... Wow I'm telling you it's backwards day in the nfl Saints losing Eagles tied Matt Stafford 3 picks just a weird day.

Sarcasman
09-09-2012, 03:40 PM
So far - Mark Sancheers and Tim Te-boooos. Is the Wildcat option really confusing the Bills, or are the Jets just clicking very well on all the standard plays? Great picks by their corners, BTW...

Wilson's pick was gift wrapped. As long as he had hands, it's a pick....that was a crappy throw. The Bills are screwed; the locked up a crappy QB for 7 years........ Some teams just can't get out of their own way...

BigBlueAllDay
09-09-2012, 03:58 PM
This is why preseason means nothing.

wait until you see the season conclusions being jumped to based off Week 1 games...

BMW
09-09-2012, 04:01 PM
wait until you see the season conclusions being jumped to based off Week 1 games...

I only listen to sports "analysts" for entertainment, they have the only job in the world where you get paid big bucks even though you suck at it.

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Wilson's pick was gift wrapped. As long as he had hands, it's a pick....that was a crappy throw. The Bills are screwed; the locked up a crappy QB for 7 years........ Some teams just can't get out of their own way... I agree RF looks TERRIBLE I mean I never seen someone play that CRAPPY*.

bigblue58
09-10-2012, 01:56 AM
jet's offense sickening to watch them put up points

Wait til the JESTS play a team that's actually GOOD, and then you will see the Sanchise and Tebowmania come crashing back to earth and reality! Very few teams will look BAD against the woefull Bills this season.
I'm Not Impressed at all.

Eliscruzzz
09-10-2012, 02:06 AM
wait til the jests play a team that's actually good, and then you will see the sanchise and tebowmania come crashing back to earth and reality! Very few teams will look bad against the woefull bills this season.
I'm not impressed at all. lmfao!!!!!!!!!