PDA

View Full Version : Giants not worried about Wilson's ego

RoanokeFan
09-09-2012, 03:44 PM
GIANTS NOT WORRIED ABOUT WILSON'S EGO

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/09/09/giants-not-worried-about-wilsons-ego

Excerpt: "But we heard the Giants are not anywhere close to being worried about the rookie’s state of mind. They know he has to learn how to carry the football better — his technique was sloppy when Cowboys LB Sean Lee poked it out. They believe this is much more of a physical concern — getting him to change his grip — than a mental one." Read more...

Cool Papa B.
09-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Ego?.....I didn't know his ego was even an issue.

RoanokeFan
09-09-2012, 03:55 PM
I'm pretty sure they are referring to his ability to do his job after the fumble.

jomo
09-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Silliness.........
It's the fumbles stupid!

RoanokeFan
09-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Silliness.........
It's the fumbles stupid!

Truth is TC has the stats on his side in this issue. What was it, 49-6 in games where we don't fumble?

I am way beyond questioning TC's judgment

fourth&forever
09-09-2012, 04:12 PM
They managed to mention 'crying' in the article too. Disappointing read.

RoanokeFan
09-09-2012, 04:14 PM
They managed to mention 'crying' in the article too. Disappointing read.

This is going to sound hypocritical coming from me posting a news thread, but these media heads have no more clue to reality than we do. They will print anything that keeps the audience engaged. And we fall for it all the time.

fourth&forever
09-09-2012, 04:25 PM
This is going to sound hypocritical coming from me posting a news thread, but these media heads have no more clue to reality than we do. They will print anything that keeps the audience engaged. And we fall for it all the time.
Not hypocritical to me. I know and expect you to have your own opinion.
I personally appreciate your commitment to bring us all the news you can find on the G-men.
Whether they are good articles or poor ones is completely out of your control.
It can be quite amusing when you lampoon the crappy stories.

Go Jints.

jomo
09-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Truth is TC has the stats on his side in this issue. What was it, 49-6 in games where we don't fumble?

I am way beyond questioning TC's judgmentBut of course! The ego has nothing to do with it. Ball security, ball security, ball security!

fourth&forever
09-09-2012, 04:31 PM
But of course! The ego has nothing to do with it. Ball security, ball security, ball security!
But what about his feelings?

/red

Mod_C
09-09-2012, 04:32 PM
But of course! The ego has nothing to do with it. Ball security, ball security, ball security!

You just lose so much when you are on a drive and you give the ball away. I know everyone knows that, but we seem to lose sight of that when we say things like "so, he fumbled."

drewz
09-09-2012, 04:46 PM
I thought this was an Onion Sports headline.

RoanokeFan
09-09-2012, 04:50 PM
But what about his feelings?

/red

He needs to have a "feel" for the ball :p

Cool Papa B.
09-09-2012, 04:52 PM

You just described ESPN to a tee.

giantsfan420
09-09-2012, 04:55 PM

I am way beyond questioning TC's judgment
thats our record when we win the turnover battle