PDA

View Full Version : Giants Get Swept In Division

CowboysSuck
09-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Well there we have it. Eagles win, Redskins win, Cowboys win.

What a ****ty feeling. I know its just week 1 but being at the bottom sucks.

Heres to waiting on the *** kicking Tampa is going to receive.

(If anyone is coming here to post about how im a cliff jumper yada yada yada, just go, leave now)

Rudyy
09-09-2012, 04:55 PM
..IT'S WEEK FREAKING 1..you've got to be kidding me..

miked1958
09-09-2012, 04:56 PM
I know... lol. i was actually rooting against the Saints in that skins game

CowboysSuck
09-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Rooting for the redskins? Are you deranged? They are a legitimate threat to win the division.

btbrennan
09-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Jets win too...

CowboysSuck
09-09-2012, 04:58 PM
I guess I'm just a bigger fan than you guys... oh well

CowboysSuck
09-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Jets win too...

Even better.

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 04:59 PM
We were in last place last year at the end of week 1 too.

Giantslb66
09-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Jets win too... I'm sure the Jets and their fans think they have" taken back New York" with a win over the pathetic Bills

Rudyy
09-09-2012, 05:13 PM
I'm sure the Jets and their fans think they have" taken back New York" with a win over the pathetic Bills Pretty soon they are going to be handing out their Week 1 Super Bowl DVD's and memorabilia for beating the Bills.

brad
09-09-2012, 05:24 PM
LOL, the Giants are better than they played week one, we lost week one last year too, and while it may have been a rocky season, the end result was all that matters.

ingoodshape
09-09-2012, 05:24 PM
big Giants fan , we will finish in last place . division is to tuff for us ... and we have the hardest schedule .. cant throw games away like we did to Dallas with no effort !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruttiger711
09-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Swept? How do you get swept by a team that you haven't even played yet? Or for that matter played twice yet?

Rudyy
09-09-2012, 05:30 PM
big Giants fan , we will finish in last place . division is to tuff for us ... and we have the hardest schedule .. cant throw games away like we did to Dallas with no effort !!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think you're a troll.

nycisgreat
09-09-2012, 05:35 PM
..IT'S WEEK FREAKING 1..you've got to be kidding me..

Thank Sir, now I don't have to say anything.

Rudyy
09-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Thank Sir, now I don't have to say anything. "Ma'am* and no problem. People need to step away from the ledge.

woocrew
09-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Pretty soon they are going to be handing out their Week 1 Super Bowl DVD's and memorabilia for beating the Bills.
Funny stuff let me know when they go on sale

davepc
09-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Some of the worst Giants fans around post on these boards.

nhpgiantsfan
09-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Every year, no matter how good or bad I think the other NFC east teams are, I always assume we will split our divisor games. So I am not worried yet. Let's go 3 & 3, in our division and I am fine.

joemorrisforprez
09-09-2012, 06:18 PM

What a ****ty feeling. I know its just week 1 but being at the bottom of the division isn't the best feeling.

Maybe this will help motivate the team... last year is over, and defending the crown won't be easy.

BlueSanta
09-09-2012, 06:26 PM
You need to review your sports terminology. "getting swept in division" means something entirely different than you suggest.

TheEnigma
09-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Even though we have the 0-1 record, I still think this team looks better than the Eagles so far. They barely escaped the Brown with Vick throwing 4 picks because...Weeden is the worst starting QB in the NFL so far. Some of the Eagles fans I know are more worried about their team after that win than Giants fans are from this loss.

joemorrisforprez
09-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Even though we have the 0-1 record, I still think this team looks better than the Eagles so far. They barely escaped the Brown with Vick throwing 4 picks because...Weeden is the worst starting QB in the NFL so far. Some of the Eagles fans I know are more worried about their team after that win than Giants fans are from this loss.

If the Eagles played any other QB than Weeden, they would have lost today.

Vick should have thrown another INT at the end of the game....the defender dropped a sure pick in the end zone....that should have been the ballgame right there.

Weeden was absolutely horrible.....can't believe that's the best option the Browns have at QB.

Die-Hard
09-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Swept in the division?! LOL

Now it's getting out of hand, guys. Take some time off. It was ONE GAME. This division is very close to being even from top to bottom. None of these teams are world beaters, including the Giants, so there is no reason whatsoever to freak out and panic like this. Its getting borderline insane

BurnerNYG
09-09-2012, 06:39 PM
The OP is obviously a kid or an immature adult. This board IS getting insane.

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Packers defense looks bad just like last year.

chizz
09-09-2012, 06:51 PM
nfc beast is once again the toughest division in the league

Rudyy
09-09-2012, 06:53 PM
http://theicarusproject.net/files/images/chill_pill.preview.jpg

jomo
09-09-2012, 07:37 PM

What a ****ty feeling. I know its just week 1 but being at the bottom of the division isn't the best feeling.Getting swept in the division means going 0-6 against our division foes. Just saying............

Captain Chaos
09-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Hey chicken little, the sky is falling!!!!!

PRGiant
09-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Swept? do you know what that means? lol

Rudyy
09-09-2012, 08:27 PM
I think this message board should require some sort of of IQ test before you register. Some of these posts are borderline insane.

TextureDj
09-09-2012, 08:27 PM

That was to good to leave as a link, had to img tag it for ya.
Sweet.

Joe Morrison
09-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Well, the Packers lost to and got swept in their division, will have to see how this all plays out come December.

Rudyy
09-09-2012, 08:30 PM
That was to good to leave as a link, had to img tag it for ya. haha thanks yo

Rudyy
09-09-2012, 08:33 PM
[QUOTE=Joe Morrison;478901]Well, the Packers lost to and got swept in their division, will have to see how this all plays out come December.[/QUOTE I guess the Packers aren't going to the playoffs either.

Moke
09-09-2012, 08:46 PM
I guess I'm just a bigger fan than you guys... oh well

Yep, because you're mad that we were the only NFC east team to lose in week 1, you are the bigger fan than all of us.

I like that logic.

+1

CowboysSuck
09-09-2012, 08:59 PM
The OP is obviously a kid or an immature adult. This board IS getting insane.

You caught me. I dont know why everyone is taking what I said out of context. All I said was everyone in our division won except us. Thats it. I'm not saying were going 0-16 or that the season is over. In fact, I'm the type of fan who believes all is well until we are MATHEMATICALLY eliminated. We're all good at this point. Why can't anyone agree that they are jealous that everyone else in the division won on opening week? I am...

CowboysSuck
09-09-2012, 09:01 PM
Now come at me, please, best shot. Am I 12 years old? Did I wake up and think the sky turned brown? Have I not crapped in 2 weeks?

Whats next?

Overreaction much? wow.

CowboysSuck
09-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Yep, because you're mad that we were the only NFC east team to lose in week 1, you are the bigger fan than all of us.

I like that logic.

+1

Sarcasm is a thing of beauty.

Rudyy
09-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Now come at me, please, best shot. Am I 12 years old? Did I wake up and think the sky turned brown? Have I not crapped in 2 weeks?

Whats next?

Overreaction much? wow. You're the one who is overreacting talking about getting swept when it's week 1 LOL.

CowboysSuck
09-09-2012, 09:45 PM
We did. Is it a bad thing? probably not because this loss will light a fire under our ***

Am I jelous that we didnt get to see our team win and every fan of Washington, Dallas, and Philly combined did? Yes.

You're not? You like staying up until 11:30 to watch a loss? Im so confused right now.

Moke
09-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Rudy has the best sig

CowboysSuck
09-09-2012, 09:47 PM
I should change the title to "Who Else is Jealous That Philly Fans, Washington Fans, and Dallas Fans All Were Able To Celebrate A Win Opening Week?"

It's long winded, you get my point...

CowboysSuck
09-09-2012, 09:48 PM
The last thing I want to be though of is a "The Sky Is Falling, The Giants Suck" fan. Hate them. Do not lump me in that category. Penalty of message board death!

Die-Hard
09-09-2012, 09:50 PM
We did. Is it a bad thing? probably not because this loss will light a fire under our ***

Am I jelous that we didnt get to see our team win and every fan of Washington, Dallas, and Philly combined did? Yes.

You're not? You like staying up until 11:30 to watch a loss? Im so confused right now.

I'm jealous when the Giants miss the playoffs. I'm not jealous after a loss in week 1. Ask the fans of those teams if they're jealous of 2 SB's in 5 years. Now THAT is something to be jealous of. One loss? Thats just silly, dude. No offense.

DVision
09-09-2012, 09:59 PM
I should change the title to "Who Else is Jealous That Philly Fans, Washington Fans, and Dallas Fans All Were Able To Celebrate A Win Opening Week?"

It's long winded, you get my point...

Sounds better than what it is now. We haven't lost to The Skins or Eagles. The title sounds very "doom & gloom" even though that's not what you may have meant.

CowboysSuck
09-09-2012, 10:04 PM
So what makes you dislike losing? Im confused

In any event, I don't care, silly or not, I'm jealous (maybe jealous isnt the right word?). Im not losing sleep over it jealous. But I would have rathered a win than a loss. All those happy cowboys fans...

Besides, this is what keeps sports going. I love it. I love the Giants, the NFL. The glory of winning, jealousy of losing, i love it all. So emotionless some people.

We win, "no big deal don't get your hopes up"
We lose, "no big deal just 1 game"
I go crazy when we win, I get pissed when we lose.
Im always optimistic though. But come on guys show some emotion. It sucks to lose, no?

CowboysSuck
09-09-2012, 10:09 PM
ah, ok i guess I failed here.

quietly on to the next thread ...

Eliscruzzz
09-09-2012, 10:12 PM
So what makes you dislike losing? Im confused

In any event, I don't care, silly or not, I'm jealous (maybe jealous isnt the right word?). Im not losing sleep over it jealous. But I would have rathered a win than a loss. All those happy cowboys fans...

Besides, this is what keeps sports going. I love it. I love the Giants, the NFL. The glory of winning, jealousy of losing, i love it all. So emotionless some people.

We win, "no big deal don't get your hopes up"
We lose, "no big deal just 1 game"
I go crazy when we win, I get pissed when we lose.
Im always optimistic though. But come on guys show some emotion. It sucks to lose, no?Don't worry man I get where your coming from I hate losing and I love winning there is no in between.

Rudyy
09-09-2012, 10:14 PM

You're not? You like staying up until 11:30 to watch a loss? Im so confused right now. No i'm not concerned. Why? because 1. It's not like we got blown out. 2. Eli 3. This happens soooo many times.

Yes, I hate losing, I hate losing with a passion, but you have to move on and step away from the ledge.

Rudyy
09-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Rudy has the best sig Thanks bro!

CowboysSuck
09-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Don't worry man I get where your coming from I hate losing and I love winning there is no in between.

Tough crowd huh

CowboysSuck
09-09-2012, 10:26 PM
No i'm not CONCERNED. Why? because 1. It's not like we got blown out. 2. Eli 3. This happens soooo many times.

Yes, I hate losing, I hate losing with a passion, but you have to move on and step away from the ledge.

Haha, c'mon man, talk about making things up. Need I say more... Ok i bite.

Where in any of my posts did I say I was concerned or that anyone else should be concerned? Lol

YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT...not to mention putting words in my mouth

I AM NOT CONCERNED. I am pissed we lost. We are gonna get our **** together and take it to Tampa Bay and I cannot ****ing wait!!!!

CowboysSuck
09-09-2012, 10:30 PM
The only ledge in my life is the mathematical elimination ledge. Until then, optimism is the only thing I know Rudyy boy

Rudyy
09-09-2012, 10:51 PM
The only ledge in my life is the mathematical elimination ledge. Until then, optimism is the only thing I know Rudyy boy I'm not a boy, and by your posts..you sure don't sound like an optimist.

BillTheGreek
09-10-2012, 07:50 AM
OK.....Now stop and think hard ! Eagles, Cowboys, and the Skins are going to lose games ! It's going to be sooner or later, none of them are going to go UNDEFEATED...Did you ever hear of UP - SETS ..... In fact by week 4 or 6....... The Giants will have, at least gone ahead or tied most these teams in the Win column, not the Division (To Early ) The only team that really worries me is the Skins ! I see a lot of Adjustments being made Very soon! Once this is done, then we have a good shot, for the rest of the season!

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy333
09-10-2012, 07:58 AM
Not saying they will get swept or that they won't make the playoffs, but they lost 1 to Dallas, got swept by Washington last year, and the Eagles own the Giants. If you think about it for a second it could be scary.

Redeyejedi
09-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Pretty soon they are going to be handing out their Week 1 Super Bowl DVD's and memorabilia for beating the Bills.The Jets offense was successful because the Bills were truly putrid. The Stephen Hill TD he was so wide open and Sanchez under threw the ball and Hill went up in the air to body catch the ball. Stephen Hill had what 5 catches not 1 catch he caught was with his hands. Any team that doesnt leave WR's open by `10 feet he will have issues. The Jeremy Kerly return, He didnt make 1 guy miss he basically ran in a straight to the endzone. Ryan Fitzpatrick was brutal terrible ball placement. I hope the comp committee is happy they dont want concussions so Laron Landry goes right into Fred Jacksons knee. Guys knee is done. I wont be surprised if he is never the same again

GIANTSFOLIFE
09-10-2012, 08:51 AM
now THIS is funny. Lets hand out superbowl trophies to WASHINGTON, DALLAS, PHILLY, and yes...the JETS. Maybe we can petition the NFL to have a ONE GAME SEASON!!! YEAHHHH!!!! Seriously though, as much as our week one performance leaves alot to be desired, we ARE THE NY GIANTS!!! I honestly believe that this team is capable of anything after winning two bowls in the past 4 years. So lets just relax and we can all talk in DEC when we will know exactly where we stand.

gumby74
09-10-2012, 09:07 AM
Not saying they will get swept or that they won't make the playoffs, but they lost 1 to Dallas, got swept by Washington last year, and the Eagles own the Giants. If you think about it for a second it could be scary. Pretty much. 6-10 or 7-9 isn't exactly out of the realm of possibility with this team..

JB456
09-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Pretty much. 6-10 or 7-9 isn't exactly out of the realm of possibility with this team..

There is no way this team goes 6-10 with the amount of playmakes it has. 7-9 is definately the worst case scenario.

Dwinsballgames
09-10-2012, 10:25 AM

Whats next?

Overreaction much? wow.

Hello, pot. I'd like to introduce you to kettle.

Rudyy
09-10-2012, 10:30 AM
Haha, c'mon man, talk about making things up. Need I say more... Ok i bite.

Where in any of my posts did I say I was concerned or that anyone else should be concerned? Lol

YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT...not to mention putting words in my mouth

I AM NOT CONCERNED. I am pissed we lost. We are gonna get our **** together and take it to Tampa Bay and I cannot ****ing wait!!!! Oh so NOW you have confidence in our team? I'm proud.

CowboysSuck
09-10-2012, 11:12 AM
Oh so NOW you have confidence in our team? I'm proud.

All because of you Rudyy, all because of you...

Lol, whata joke

Rudyy
09-10-2012, 11:14 AM

What a ****ty feeling. I know its just week 1 but being at the bottom of the division isn't the best feeling. This doesn't sound concerning. This sounds like you're giving up because everyone else in the division has won so far. Like I said, it's week 1.

CowboysSuck
09-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Its more just like " ah dang everyone else won, no bright spots in this loss other than we need to get a fire lit under our ***"

But if you interpret it as "oh no, everyone else won, we are a entire game back, its gonna be hard to get out of this one guys" ...then be my guest.

CowboysSuck
09-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Im done in this thread, all i said was the Giants were the only team to lose in NFC East. Which is true. Does it really matter? No.
Was I bummed out about the loss? Yes.

End of story. Thats as simple as this thread should have been, nothing more.

DandyDon
09-10-2012, 11:20 AM
Swept? How do you get swept by a team that you haven't even played yet? Or for that matter played twice yet?

Good question. Just sucks that the Giants played Wednesday, now there are 4 extra days we have to see dumb posts like this...

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-10-2012, 11:45 AM

What a ****ty feeling. I know its just week 1 but being at the bottom sucks.

Heres to waiting on the *** kicking Tampa is going to receive.

(If anyone is coming here to post about how im a cliff jumper yada yada yada, just go, leave now) You're not a cliff jumper til I say you're a cliff jumper......"NOW GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF!!" Seriously, would it make you feel better if we had company at the bottom? It still means we are at the bottom, however it's only week 1, slow your roll thunder. we have been here before and T.C. and our guys will turn it around.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Hey chicken little, the sky is falling!!!!!HEY! I started that thread, dont steal my thunder!! LMAO!

CowboysSuck
09-10-2012, 11:52 AM
You're not a cliff jumper til I say you're a cliff jumper......"NOW GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF!!" Seriously, would it make you feel better if we had company at the bottom? It still means we are at the bottom, however it's only week 1, slow your roll thunder. we have been here before and T.C. and our guys will turn it around.

Its just annoying when I try to start a thread so we can all talk **** about the Cowboys and Eagles and Redksin, because we all HATE losing (so i thought). Instead it gets hijacked with people saying "omg chill out bro" "jeez its week 1 back off the ledge" ...blah blah As if I just said we're going 0-16. No one seems to think around here before they post.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-10-2012, 11:59 AM
Its just annoying when I try to start a thread so we can all talk **** about the Cowboys and Eagles and Redksin, because we all HATE losing (so i thought). Instead it gets hijacked with people saying "omg chill out bro" "jeez its week 1 back off the ledge" ...blah blah As if I just said we're going 0-16. No one seems to think around here before they post.OK, well if you wanna just talk smack about the Cowpukes, Iggles, and Foreskins, that should be done in the SMACK TALK forum. Also Its kinda hard to talk **** about 3 teams that just won. Out of that group only the Iggles deserve to be smack talked. But they way you opened your thread was definelty inviting people to slam ya a bit. I have done the samething as you did, evening time with a few beers in me. No big deal, WE are ALL GIANTS FANS!!! Stay thirsty my friend, Stay thirsty!

CowboysSuck
09-10-2012, 12:07 PM
Im still pissed every other NFCE team won. Who isnt?!?!?!?!

Lets ****in go GIANTS, Tampa Bay is gonna look like Grandpa Bay after this weekend!!!!!! (does that make sense?)