PDA

View Full Version : Ojomo??

BigBlueCrew22
09-10-2012, 01:22 AM
SO IS THIS GUY HURT NOW TO??? LIKE WHO THE HELL IS THE TRAINER FOR THIS DAM TEAM HOW LONG IS HE OUT FOR TIL NEXT YEAR? ANNOYING BRO...this team and injuries piss me off seriously its annoying

Toadofsteel
09-10-2012, 01:23 AM
......link?

ELI_Iz_God
09-10-2012, 01:30 AM
lol wow....if he is...we should seriously consider just start our fodder next season..that way they can eat all the injuries and then we can plug in our REAL starters

Eliscruzzz
09-10-2012, 01:37 AM
what he's hurt??? I never heard anything like that.

Rat_bastich
09-10-2012, 02:42 AM
I haven't seen anything on him being hurt. I think this was more of a question why we didn't see him in the game. That's my guess.....not enough info. By the way...caps make it look like panic and Lord knows we've had enough of that for a few days.

miked1958
09-10-2012, 04:02 AM
First of all look at the guys post count and when he joined. Not much credibility yet. Lol. And no link. I think like the Poster above me that he was referring to him not playing in week one. If he had gotten hurt in practice we would have seen something on it

Toadofsteel
09-10-2012, 08:44 AM
I think he'll be active in week 2 lol... give Tuck and Osi other ideas about "disappearing" on the field.

Buddy333
09-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Oh can we stop with all the Ojomo stuff? The guy had a nice pre season against the 2's and 3's. Tuck and Osi are 2 time Super Bowl Champions. They are not going to fear the team activating the 4th DE. They where patient with Tuck last year and even with Osi and all his injuries.

titwio
09-10-2012, 08:54 AM
I believe Ojomo may be the 6th DE on the depth chart when you factor he's behind Tracy and even Kiwi when they use him there. I'm not really sure how they're going to use him yet. Right now he looks like he's strictly on this team to serve as depth and nothing more...at least from my perspective.

miked1958
09-10-2012, 09:52 AM
I believe Ojomo may be the 6th DE on the depth chart when you factor he's behind Tracy and even Kiwi when they use him there. I'm not really sure how they're going to use him yet. Right now he looks like he's strictly on this team to serve as depth and nothing more...at least from my perspective.Completely agree with your post..

miked1958
09-10-2012, 09:54 AM
I think he'll be active in week 2 lol... give Tuck and Osi other ideas about "disappearing" on the field.your right it was like Osi and Tuck were not even at the game. Totally Invisible. Now in their Defense alot of that had to do with the Refs deciding to not call any Holding or take downs for the whole game. I mean it was really obvious that JPP Tuck and Osi were being held and tackled on almost every play including 2 of Romos TDs

Mod_C
09-10-2012, 02:23 PM
SO IS THIS GUY HURT NOW TO??? LIKE WHO THE HELL IS THE TRAINER FOR THIS DAM TEAM HOW LONG IS HE OUT FOR TIL NEXT YEAR? ANNOYING BRO...this team and injuries piss me off seriously its annoying

You cannot post information like this without a credible link.