PDA

View Full Version : Two Point Play

eastbayblue
12-15-2011, 03:38 PM
I'm guessing the delayed draw to Ware which has worked twice is no longer going to surprise anyone. Next time they go for 2 I hope they have a different play ready.

Kruunch
12-15-2011, 03:43 PM
I'm guessing the delayed draw to Ware which has worked twice is no longer going to surprise anyone. Next time they go for 2 I hope they have a different play ready.

I'll bet you a $1,000 that the next two point conversion is a play action fake to Ware.

JimC
12-15-2011, 03:44 PM
I believe Eli audible'd to that play. I'm reasonably sure that most times you see that play its an audible.

eastbayblue
12-15-2011, 04:08 PM
I believe Eli audible'd to that play. I'm reasonably sure that most times you see that play its an audible.

That makes sense, thanks.

JMFP2
12-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Petrus crushed his blocks on that play....he took out two Cowboys.

Ruttiger711
12-15-2011, 04:42 PM

I'll bet you a $1,000 that the next two point conversion is a play action fake to Ware.

This is where KG outhinks himself i think

He KNOWS that you know they've run the draw twice now... and is SURE you'll be expecting the play action fake so he will call the FAKE - play action draw... and call ... the draw... exactly what their D is set up for.

pure speculation of course...

miked1958
12-15-2011, 04:55 PM
</P>

I say USE BARDEN for what we Drafted him for and throw him a Fade up high enough to where only he can catch it. </P>

You can also use this type play to get the TD. I think if we used Barden the other night on either 1st or 2nd down when Eli threw the Fades and again the next time we were down there, we would have had a better chance of scoring using his HEIGHT</P>

He has showed he has good hands and can get yards after the catch. So why now use him in the Redzone?</P>

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-15-2011, 04:57 PM
</P>

He sure did audible to that. Elite.</P>

Mercury
12-15-2011, 04:59 PM
Hopefully, there will be no need to go for two.

Kruunch
12-15-2011, 05:01 PM

This is where KG outhinks himself i think

He KNOWS that you know they've run the draw twice now... and is SURE you'll be expecting the play action fake so he will call the FAKE - play action draw... and call ... the draw... exactly what their D is set up for.*

pure speculation of course...

It's only because I've been following KG for as long as I have that I know exactly what you mean.

ashleymarie
12-15-2011, 05:32 PM
Petrus crushed his blocks on that play....he took out two Cowboys.

That was wonderful to see. My heart had stopped but my eyes were fine. lol