PDA

View Full Version : Here to eat crow

Rodgers12
09-10-2012, 02:10 AM
We lost a tough one today but all the smack I talked to Giant fans I figure I have to own up. I know you guys lost too and I noticed alot of Packer fans going to Dallas boards thanking them for beating you guys. Well the same happened to us today. The way we played today I am not sure we can beat the Bears. Tough loss and I know how you guys feel as well.

rEaS
09-10-2012, 02:25 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/26402263.jpg

sorry.. i just had to do it.. at least post in the smack talk subforum and not in the nyg subforum as really your loss has nothing to do with the giants..

Eliscruzzz
09-10-2012, 02:26 AM
Karma's a you know what isn't it lol. No I was hoping you guys took it to Harbaugh cause I hate him with a passion but the 49ers are a tough team trust me we know.

bbdynasty
09-10-2012, 03:23 AM
I rooted for the packers in that one... I really hate the 49er fanbase, at least the ones on the game forums, but the packers fans are, in general, a respectable bunch in my experiece.

miked1958
09-10-2012, 03:53 AM
That's the second game in a row that your offense failed to show up at Home. You guys were getting hammered most of the day and if I am correct I think Arron only scored two offensive TDs (one in first half, and on in second half). In our game you only had 13 points until the garbage time Td you got at the end. Your Defense has also given up 37 and 30 points in the friendly Confines between our game in playoffs and this game. What gives? Not the same 15-1 team that ran through last season IMO

BuffyBlueII
09-10-2012, 04:20 AM
We lost a tough one today but all the smack I talked to Giant fans I figure I have to own up. I know you guys lost too and I noticed alot of Packer fans going to Dallas boards thanking them for beating you guys. Well the same happened to us today. The way we played today I am not sure we can beat the Bears. Tough loss and I know how you guys feel as well.

We lost our regular season game against San Francisco 49ers last year. They threw Eli Manning a beating and kept the pressure on him the entire game. They were ferocious and kept coming until Eli Manning threw that game deciding interception in 4th quarter much like what happenned to Aaron Rodgers today. That loss to 49ers during regular season last year was a blessing for us because it allowed Eli Manning to get 1st hand experience as to the efficient lethality of San Francisco 49er defense. He was ready and prepared for the beating they threw him in NFC Championship Game and they were unable to catch him by surprise. Eli was able to adapt, adjust and overcome. The regular season game provided Eli Manning, our coaches and rest of NY Giants team invaluable insight and removed the element of surprise for when we met them in NFC Championship game.

San Francisco 49ers have kept their defense intact and improved their offense a great deal. They are hungry and they want to take it to the next level. We all know how Eli Manning responded to San Francisco 49ers in NFC Championship Game and it is what legends are made of and how history is written.

If Green Bay Packers make the post season and meet San Francisco 49ers, how will Aaron Rodgers respond?

I bELIeve.

BuffyBlueII
09-10-2012, 04:22 AM

You are a good man. Now lift up your chin, look ahead and get ready for Chicago Bears on Thursday Night Football. Try not to be greedy and expect to go 15-1 every year during regular season.

I bELIeve.

Flip Empty
09-10-2012, 05:19 AM
Bears will win on Thursday

titwio
09-10-2012, 08:33 AM
Amazing how the Packers don't win every game when it's quite evident the officials do everything in their power to help them. That Randall Cobb TD flag that just got magically picked up was just refereeing "stewed to perfection".

miked1958
09-10-2012, 10:16 AM
Amazing how the Packers don't win every game when it's quite evident the officials do everything in their power to help them. That Randall Cobb TD flag that just got magically picked up was just refereeing "stewed to perfection".Yes and they got 8points off that and it should have been called back and marked prob all the way back to 15/20 yard line for the CLEAR Block in the Back. Also i really think he stepped out of bounds.

You are right seems that they get aided by refs in a lot of their games

TheAnalyst
09-10-2012, 10:20 AM
It is amazing how much help the Packers get to win by the refs. And it isnt just our games against them. Last year was absolutely ridiculous how the refs helped them in both meetings. And that Cobb TB, I still have no idea what the ref means. How was it a 49ers block in the back? They were trying to tackle!
I am begining to hate the Packers. Never did before, but all their whining and "better team lost" crap makes me throw them in with the Cowboys. Rodgers is a discount double ******bag.

BlueSanta
09-10-2012, 10:30 AM
Can you stop trying to turn this into the Green Bay Packers forum?

JB456
09-10-2012, 11:16 AM
When I started watching this game a was completely neutral, by the time the game was 5-6 minutes in I was pulling for the 49rs (even thought I hate their fan base). You know why? The damn Packers got two BS calls in their favor on their first drive. Why is the officiating so skewed in the Packers favor? It just brought me back to the divisional Playoff game from last year.

Dwinsballgames
09-10-2012, 11:20 AM

(sigh)

Eat whatever you want. We don't care. The rivalry exists, but only in your pea brain.

TheAnalyst
09-10-2012, 11:54 AM
When I started watching this game a was completely neutral, by the time the game was 5-6 minutes in I was pulling for the 49rs (even thought I hate their fan base). You know why? The damn Packers got two BS calls in their favor on their first drive. Why is the officiating so skewed in the Packers favor? It just brought me back to the divisional Playoff game from last year.

Exactly how I felt. Packers are becoming the Patriots of the NFC without all the championships. Every call goes their way. Media loves them. High powered offense, no run game, no defense. Top QB. Whine about losing.

Rudyy
09-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Can you stop trying to turn this into the Green Bay Packers forum? For real. Why are you eating crow on OUR message boards?

Bing Crosby
09-10-2012, 12:49 PM
For real. Why are you eating crow on OUR message boards?

Probably because a few of our fans have made the Packer's forum their second home. Checking it out even today you will find post there made by Giant fans. I don't blame them for coming her in return when our own people won't leave them alone. It's also why we supposedly have a rivalry with them.

Moke
09-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Next weekend if we lose and the Packers win, he'll come back and talk trash. Nothing to see here.

Moke
09-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Probably because a few of our fans have made the Packer's forum their second home. Checking it out even today you will find post there made by Giant fans. I don't blame them for coming her in return when our own people won't leave them alone. It's also why we supposedly have a rivalry with them.

And really? How many giant fans went on their forum and did that stuff?

About 10? 20? Wow, we have a rivalry now because 10 or 20 of our users went to talk smack to the Packer fans at their forum.

JB456
09-10-2012, 01:32 PM

About 10? 20? Wow, we have a rivalry now because 10 or 20 of our users went to talk smack to the Packer fans at their forum.

I go over there on occasion and would say its less than 10 of our users. Of those 10, only about 5 of them were busting their balls. LMAO, a rivalry was created due to about 5 Giants fans trashtalking them during the playoffs.

Edit, Of the 5 people talking trash who claimed to be Giants fans, I'm willing to bet like 2 of those were trolls from one of the teams in their division.

Giantz4Life
09-10-2012, 01:54 PM
I was there during the playoff week of Green Bay, but I got banned right after the game lol. The fans there are completely unreasonable and even if you want to just talk X's and O's with them most on there just try to coerce you into trolling. There was one Giants fan on there that was being a suck up to the Green Bay fans, and even got really upset when I talked smack in his thread to the Green Bay fans. I still want to know who that guy is on here cause he was being such a little *****.

There is no reason to still be on their board however until we play them later on, and vice versa for this Rodgers guy. He's clearly a lonely guy!

Moke
09-10-2012, 02:09 PM
I go over there on occasion and would say its less than 10 of our users. Of those 10, only about 5 of them were busting their balls. LMAO, a rivalry was created due to about 5 Giants fans trashtalking them during the playoffs.

Edit, Of the 5 people talking trash who claimed to be Giants fans, I'm willing to bet like 2 of those were trolls from one of the teams in their division.

Yeah, exactly. There was no rivalry started because a few "giant fans" went to troll a forum.

BParcells777
09-10-2012, 02:18 PM
I think your Packers are in the same boat with our Giants....too much reading of their own press clippings and not enough paranoia about the fact any
NFL team can beat any other on any given Sunday.....that's the way an oblong spheroid ball bounces

Rodgers12
09-10-2012, 02:57 PM
I will say if we lose to the Bears we will be in trouble.

shocknaweny
09-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Packer fan coming to eat crow on the G-Men board......oooooooooooookay :s

Bing Crosby
09-10-2012, 03:26 PM

I went over there to check after this guy posted, and there seems to be about 3-4 guys who are still posting there. There is also the guy who posted here about "49ers running and defense style is what the giants and packers need" over there as a "Giants fan". Basically there seems to be a few trolls still over there, and one guy who likes to suck up to their fan base there, which whatever I don't care. But I do honestly believe that is the reason we have this "rivalry" that no one but the people from that board know about.

I never said it made sense.

Moke
09-10-2012, 03:28 PM
I went over there to check after this guy posted, and there seems to be about 3-4 guys who are still posting there. There is also the guy who posted here about "49ers running and defense style is what the giants and packers need" over there as a "Giants fan". Basically there seems to be a few trolls still over there, and one guy who likes to suck up to their fan base there, which whatever I don't care. But I do honestly believe that is the reason we have this "rivalry" that no one but the people from that board know about.

I never said it made sense.

Okay, if that counts for a rivalry, sounds good.

Bing Crosby
09-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Okay, if that counts for a rivalry, sounds good.

I guess it does, but what do I know. I'm to old fashion to understand this social media crap. lol